+ nine

The Fanfic Writer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kooki~" Jimin cooed at the maknae, laying next to him in bed.

Jungkook was on an extreme Taehyung stalking spree. He was looking through every social media the brunette had, and seeing photos of himself he posted.

Jungkook immediately hid his phone onto his chest, Jimin frowning.

"Yah! Why don't you trust me!" Jimin pouted. He was 2 years older, but Jungkook was vividly more mature. The elder boy was also shorter, which gave him a younger presence.

"I'm not hiding it from you, I just don't want you to see." Jungkook glared.

"Aish my Jungkookie has a crush, doesn't he?" Jimin smirked obnoxiously, causing Jungkook to be red, and have heat run over his body.

"What's her name?" Jimin asked, having no idea that the younger was in fact, gay. Gay for Taehyung.

He kept his uality a secret, because he didn't want to see the members reaction. Sure, they were all positive people, but you never knew.

Also, the idol life was difficult as well. There hasn't been a gay idol yet, and he doesn't want to see the public's reaction.

"Jimin.. stop." Jungkook got up from the creaky bed.

"Stop what?"

"You don't need to know what's happening in my life. You don't need to know who I like, what I'm doing, if I'm okay. I'm not a baby anymore, I can handle this all by myself." Jungkook said, getting his coat from the hanger.

"Where are you going?" Jimin's voice cracked. After all, the maknae was his best friend.

"A walk. Oh, you don't need to know where I'm going." Jungkook left the dorm and headed outside.

It was chilly outside, so Jungkook decided to go to the nearest coffee shop for some warmth.

He ordered a caramel espresso, sitting down at the nearest booth. The place was nice and cozy, and gave an autumn feeling. Perfect for the weather outside.

It begun raining, droplets of water fell on to the window. Jungkook loved it. He had ear buds on, bobbing his head back and forth to the music. He looked at the place one more time, noticing a boy on his laptop, fingers fiddling over keys.

It was Taehyung.

Jungkook panicked, putting his mask on again. What was he doing here? Why is he here? He didn't want the older to notice him.

As for Taehyung, it was his first week of college and that meant a ton of homework he had to do. He would rather be typing fanfiction of his one and only, Jungkook.

Jungkook then got out his phone and texted and older, hearing a vibrate from his phone.

gdragonfanboiii »

hi!!

taekooklust »

hey, what's up?

gdragonfanboiii »

i just saw a really att

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter