+ thirteen

The Fanfic Writer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you literally filling up this whole entire closet with clothes?" Taehyung asked his friend with a "wtf" tone.

"Yep, and I'm also going to fill your bathroom with bath bombs." She answered, purposely trying to annoy his friend.

"Aish!" Taehyung shouted with a raging tone. His internet friend was too much.

"Don't speak Korean when you're with me cause I don't understand." She continued putting clothes in the closet, "Relax, you and Jungkook can have a bath bomb when you bathe together." She laughed.

"Bathe?"

"Don't say you're innocent." She pointed her finger at him. "You would probably have bath bomb with him, let's be honest."

"Bath bomb ?" Taehyung scoffed.

"I made it up." She said with a smile. "You can use my bomb, it gives out rose petals!"

" you, and your bath bombs," Taehyung said, "we have to go to the concert in about 1 hour and 30 minutes."

", I gotta pick out an outfit."

"Well, hurry the up or I'm meeting Jungkook without you."

"I HAVE TO MEET MIN YOONGI YOU ." She slapped him on the chest, hearing an "ow" from the brunette.

"Fine, hurry up!"

" !!" Marie was jumping and screaming in line. They were finally at the BTS concert, and had VIP passes to meet the members, which was a gift by Jungkook.

"Pst, calm down-"

"Calm down your hormones for Jungkook." She said in defense.

"Jeez, how do I keep up with you?"

"You love me~" She said in a singing tone.

"I love Jungkook." He said, giving the tickets to the guards. They scanned them, but it came out as an error.

"Sorry, but it seems these tickets don't work.." The guards said, "We can't let you in."

"Um, but we have to see BTS." She said to them. They still didn't convey.

"For real, a BTS member gave us these tickets, I swear."

"Like we'll believe that-"

"You'll have to." A Jeon Jungkook was behind them, looking at Taehyung and Marie. "I gave them the tickets."

Netizens immediately ran up to him, taking photos and asking questions.

"Aye, aye, back the up, royalty coming through." Taehyung's friend said to the fans.

"Here, let's go around." Jungkook shyly grabbed Taehyung's hand, and Marie was in back of them.

"Gosh, what a stampede." Marie said swifting off germs on her outfit. "Where's Yoongi?"

"Here, we can meet the members now." Jungkook smiled at both of them.

"Taehyung, you're so lucky omg." Marie whispered, but the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter