Unrequited Love (Short story/Long Quotes)

Story Ideas [Adoption Shop]

A babble of random Unrequited Love themed quote/story/poem I don't know what to call them stuff.

Due to laziness and frustration with the app, I will not edit and paragraph the story. Please understand! It still readable. (It was a writing I just threw together when I was younger. Excuse the grammar and holes...)

 

Unrequited love....

Hello. Is what I said the first time I saw you. Goodbye was the last words I said to you in the end. But what I wanted to truly say was forbidden. Forbidden words. Words I could never tell you till death. You and me became quick friends. Friends who cared, shared, and trusted. I merely saw you as the one who I met for fun. The one I saw as a good man. The one who I called friend. Now I want to call you something else. Something that will surprise all including me. You arrived in a fashion that caught my eye. You spoke with words so kind. You smiled with feelings that fill oneself with heat and warmth. I liked you. I liked your style and your act. I treated you as a friend and brother. I called you names and played games. I held you like a friend. Causing misunderstandings and scandals. I left with a smile everyday because of you. I came with one too. You lit my world. You gave me meaning. You helped me see better. Your friends  agree with us. They tease and talk. Who knew that I would be wanting those things to be real now? I left with a annoyed face forcing myself that we're friends and period. But now.... I can't tell whether its still possible now. I held my heart tight and blocked off others. I let only the ones I trust. I had you coming but you arrived unexpectedly. I tried turning away. I tried hiding. I tried lying to myself and others. But in the end you arrived safely and soundly. And you don't plan on going anywhere else. You held another woman's hand. I froze. I froze and a tear fell. Why? Why does it hurt? I asked as many times as I could a day. You held it tight and didn't let go. You looked at her with a pure heart. I looked at you with a broken heart. I couldn't tell what was wrong. I hurt all over. I felt like tearing into pieces. I couldn't see anything but you. I shed tears of pain and sorrow. I run home the same. I fall to the ground, hopeless, heart broken, and hurt. The memory of such hurt more than a giant sword stabbed into my chest. I couldn't breath nor say a word. All that was coming out was tears and a sad expression. Sitting on the tear filled floor, I cry and cry till my eyes were blood red. What was wrong? What was happening? You were a friend. Not a crush. You were a helper not a destroyer. You were a guy not a man....
Why now? Why you? Why the person I know as a best friend. Can you hear me? Can you see me like I do now? Can I do this? To the one and only man I see with another? I'm sorry. You look at me with a heart of sweetness and welcoming as a friend. But feel guilty. I can't look you straight in the eyes like before. How could I, when I don't see you the same no more. I see you as a handsome, sweet, caring, and perfect man. I want to go back! I want to return to friends. Did you even feel the same? Do you see me? Can you understand me? Will you? I don't know if I understand myself. I like you. And I can't stop it. I'm sorry. Can you feel the pain? Can you see my heart? Can you look at me for once? You hold her in as though you want her to be yours forever. I want the same for you. I Love you. Is what you say to her. Shattering, ripping, tearing, breaking, falling, crying, dying is all I'm doing now....
Why?! Why?! Why you?! Why me?! Please leave my heart! Please move to hers and torture her! I can't take it! Leave me be and go to her! I want to scream and shout.... I want to let all my heart out... I want to cry my eyes out! I want to hold you in my arms, I want to feel your lips on mine, I want to hear your voice everyday, I want to look at you everyday... But I can't.... For someone who loves another is impossible for the other side. I understand. I know you can't. I will try to leave you. I will forget you. I will destroy you from my memories. I will tear up all the notes and pictures. One look at you and I'll fall to pieces. You did this to me and now I must fix it. I must fix my feelings you have gave me and delete them off. I must erase your smile, laugh, and looks. Can I do it? Can I forget you? Can I really do so? I want I see you. I want to be with you. I want to tell you these forbidden words. I want to say them out loud to you. I want to give you them and leave with no regrets. 
I Love You....
I love you more than anything in the world....
Goodbye....
This unrequited love....
I love you and I don't want to leave. 
I love you....
I don't regret. 
I won't regret. 
I can't regret. 
I love you. 

 

My heart

What do I say when your so far off? What do I do if you can't see me? I love you? Is that all? My heart won't rest and I can't sleep at night. I want to erase you. I want to forget you. Will this story ever end? Holding your hand and smiling happily is all I want. To look at you and feel your warmth, is that too much to ask? Love is something no one can predict. If you were to take my heart tell me why our meet would be impossible. What if I met you? I'd asked that but the answer's obvious. Goodbye? To what? Tell me. Why did I meet you? Why did God make me see you? Now I love you and it hurts. Can't I move on? I want to but I can't. Your name is embedded into my heart and can never be erased. Your smile is glued to my mind and your voice is repeating over and over inside my brain. Your touch is unknown and your personality is locked away. You hold another's hand and I tear up. They mention you with another my heart drops. Loving you is so hard. God's wishes, why are they so hard? I wanna love you and hold you. But all i get is a childish dream. Love. What did I do to deserve such feeling for you? Can you hear me? Can you see me? Can you love me back? I doubt. Leave my life already. No don't. Please do. No. Which do I want? I love you is all I want to say right now. I love I love you I love you.