A Demon's Vengeance (Chapter 1 - 3 draft)

Story Ideas [Adoption Shop]

(Originally a Black Butler Fanfic) 

Summary:

A young mistress visits the mysterious land of England and meets up with the Earl of Phantomhive. They befriend and solve the unruly mysteries of the cities, but what what the young heir doesn't know is that the Miss is hiding a secret she swore to never reveal!

Black Butler: Demon's vengeance
#1 Meeting 

It's a cold and cloudy day in London, England. The land all dark and wet from the last rain fall. All human kind are deep inside their homes, warmed up and stuffed. The world quiet and empty. 

Winter is near and all warm nature and colors fade to a cold grey texture. Soon thick white flakes will cover the dull land like a pure white blanket over a dead corpse. The land silent and cold...

A large black car drives in front of a huge well kept mansion. A dark lightless window slowly rolls down halfway, revealing a girl with long black hair and glistening blue eyes peering through the half open window. Looking at the large mansion, the girl scoffs in amusement. 

"So this is it?" She says with a low tone.
"Impressive..." With that she turns away and rolls the window up. Soon they drive off and the girl gives a sly smirk. "This is going to be interesting..."

******************
Three days later....

"Young master it is time to awake." Sebastian Michaelis says as he walks into the young masters room with a cart filled with morning goods. Ciel slowly opens his eyes and turns to his personal butler, who was pouring a cup of tea. With a lazy groan, Ciel sits up on the bed and slides to the edge awaiting Sebastian's assistance. 

"For today's breakfast I have prepared a Royal King Omelet with cranberry lemon bread and syrup. We have toast, scones and sweet bread on the side. Which do you prefer my Lord?" Sebastian informs as he assists Ciel on putting his clothes on. 

"Sweet bread... I have a craving for sweets this morning." Ciel replied in a dull tone. He then yawns and stretches. 
Sebastian ties the tie around Ciel's neck and nods. "Yes my lord..." 

"And what will be of the schedule for today?" Ciel says with a low voice. Sebastian hands him his coat and smiles. 
"After breakfast, the royal daughter of The Kresnik Family, who owns the company known as E.Shine, will be arriving to meet you sir..." 
Ciel places his arms into the holes of the coat sleeves. "And later on?" Sebastian gives a sly smirk. "Tonight is the annual ball of achievement that the queen herself has invited you to go to sir, and you must attend..." He tells elaborating on the "must attend" part. 

Ciel scoffs and sips from his tea. "What a bother... Must the queen have such inadequate gatherings that give me no desire to attend to..." Ciel places his tea cup on the plate and stands up. He walks over to the doors leaving his room, heading to the dining room table that awaits his presence. 

After the nice pleasure of a warm sweet omelet breakfast, Ciel heads to his study room and relaxes with a warm glass of milk and a book. 

It has been three centuries since the incident involving his turning into a demon. It is now the 21 century and everyone has grown and become some what immortal. 

With the right the timing and hard work, Sebastian was able to take over the place of demon holder. He has long return as the reliable and and respectful butler of the Phantomhive estate. And in that time Ciel has grown to be an honorable and mature man of only 17 years of age... So he says...
The rest of the servants were told about the demon world and granted immortality to serve Lord Ciel forever...

The company has grown even more bigger with young children and teenagers of all. With the success of it all, the family business sprouted through out the country and to many foreign lands as well. 

Ciel relaxes into his chair and swivels around to face the window showing a beautiful garden that grew with a dark yet beautiful scene. 
He stares out into the light scenery of the world. 
His mind full yet blank...

Meanwhile in the kitchen Sebastian carefully and swiftly prepares the menus for the young lady of the Kresnik's arrival. 

"For lunch we will have a divine platter of fresh beaf steak slits marinaded with the best seasoning and sweetening wine from the farthest and richest gardens of Spain. With of course a bowl of sweet and spicy traditional Korean rice, for the Young lady's traditional culture." Sebastian sings out as he gracefully sets each and every slice of meat into a pan layered in healthy yet flavor richening oil. 
Scooping the hot rice, he carefully places the lumps of rice into each bowl without a single grain slipping its edge. 

"Alongside that is a warm delicacy of croquette cream cake together with refreshing slices of sweet soft dough dipped in a glaze of sweet lemon juice. And for beverages, a light but taste bud tingling glass of rare fruit wine delivered from the wealthy countries of Spain." He finishes off with a twirl and gently places the final touches to the sweet desserts. 

Suddenly the doors open and Mey-rin, the mansion maid, stumbles over almost crushing all the food. Luckily Sebastian catches her from the waist and twirls her away from the precious delicacies. 

"M-M-Mister S-Sebastain?!" She stutters with a bright red face. She felt her body numbing up and slowly freezing. His mere touch was making her melt and freeze in impossible ways. 

"Mey-rin what is it that requires you to come running into the kitchen with such clumsiness and speed? And haven't I told you to not be running in the manor hallways...?" Sebastian explains in a respectful yet irritated way. 

Mey-rin blushes heavenly and sets herself straight. "U-Um well... M-Mister Sebastian... You see... We just got a call that the Royal Lady of E.Shine will be arriving earlier than planned since her schedule was altered." Sebastian's eyes lit up. 

"I see..." He says whilst rubbing the bottom of his chin. "No bother... The food is ready and all that is needed is to set them out." He looks to the platters of food and sighs putting his hands to his waist. 

"A butlers work is never to be thought lightly." He comments at his hard work. He look over to Mey-Rin and smiles. 

"Mey-rin. Please set the table out in the garden and await my next orders, alright?" Mey-rin blushes once more and nods. "Y-Y-Yes... Mister Sebastian!"

She bows and heads off to complete her job. Sebastian sighs in relief. "Now that the klutz has been occupied I must now gather the food and ready them before the Young Lady arrives..." He takes each plate, carefully places them in a cart and heads out. 

It is soon noon and the young lady of E.Shine should be arriving at any minute. Ciel sits in the living room ready for the arrival of this well known girl, sipping his tea. 

A black car drives up to the gates. The servants all line up and await for further instruction. Sebastian and Ciel walk out to the gates to greet the guest of honor. 

A young tall man with beige white hair, and a sleek black suit, comes out of the car and opens the back car door. A young girl with jet black hair, glimmering blue eyes, and light skin arises from the car. 
She wore a red and black dress that went up to her mid thighs. It had ruffles on the edges of the dress and had shoulder sleeves that revealed much of her arms. Underneath she wore black leggings and grey short heels. 

She smiles at them and bows. 
"Welcome, Young Lady Yuki Mina Kresnik." Sebastian says respectfully bowing. She smiles. "Please, come in." Ciel motion them inside. 

As they walk into the mansion Yuki can't help but amaze at the large home and it's beautiful designs. 

"Such exquisite homing you have Lord Phantomhive..." Yuki compliments. Ciel smiles. "As a well known and successful business owner, one must know how to keep ones image and living style at its best, must we not?" He says with a smirk and small glance  at her. Yuki chuckles and nods in agreement. "Yes, you can say much..."

They reach the garden and are seated. Yuki and Ciel sat facing each other while their butlers stood next to them waiting for their next orders. 

With wide eyes Yuki amazes at the astonishing and well served food that sat in front of her awaiting for the specially designed china to dig into each and every piece filling oneself with a delighted satisfaction of rare and fancy tastes. 

"You all have prepared much for just a small meeting..." She says looking up at Ciel. He smirks and sips from his glass of wine. 

"It's not much... Sebastain has a talent in creating such immense servings of dining..." 
Yuki tilts her head in curiosity but shrugs it off. 

Sebastian introduces the servings of each and describes them with strong emotions. Yuki wows at the delicious tasting food and smiles at Sebastian happily. 

"What delicious food you have made Sebastian sir!" She exclaims. He smiles at her and bows. "Thank you My Lady... For your arriving I have tried my best to serve the best." Yuki giggles lightly and nods. 

"Lord Ciel, you have a very excellent butler there... I must say I am slightly jealous..." She compliments. He smirks. "He is merely just doing his job as a loyal butler. Without so... He is nothing..." Yuki's eyes widen in shock. 

"Huh? I see..." She sips from her glass of wine and looks to the garden. "Such a nice view... You all must take care of the garden very well..." Ciel looks to the garden and sighs. 
"Yes... We do..." He looks to Sebastian and then to Finney the mansion's gardener...

"Who's she?" Finney asks as he and the rest of the servants hide back in the mansion peeking out the doors. 

"You don't know?!" Baldroy, the mansion's cook, exclaims in shock. Finney looks at him curiously. 
He groans and palms his forehead in disappointment. 

"She's the royal princess of the Japan branch and the heiress to one of the high and mighty fashion companies." Mey-rin explains. 
Finney nods. "Ooohhh.... Okay.... She's pretty!" He says with an innocent and happy smile. Mey-rin looks out the door and pushes her glasses up with her pointer finger. 
"Yes she is... So beautiful and stunning... Mister Sebastian must fancy her highly..." She says with a disappointed sigh. 
Baldroy blushes and stares out the door. "Hell yeah she is a looker alright..." They all sigh and stare out at Yuki. 

Yuki takes another sip from her glass and breaths out. 
"What wonderful service you have here Lord Ciel. I must say it was a pleasure to come here and be greeted with high respects." Ciel looks at her and gives a smile. 

"Yes. Since we are finished eating, why don't we head inside to the private room and continue our conversation there?" He suggested. Yuki nods and stands from her chair.  

Ciel stands from his seat. Him and Sebastian both head to the private room leading Yuki and her butler. When they arrive they are seated in large comfortable couches. 

Sebastian readies some tea. Yuki's butler helps and serves them. 

"Your butler is a quiet one. Yet he seems very reliable..." Ciel points out as he picks up his tea cup. Yuki smiles and sighs. 

"Yes... Miketsukami is very loyal to me and never leaves my side. He is like a protecter and servant. Yet he does not mind one bit... Because of such I have kept him by my side ever since and we have become good companions." Yuki smiles and nods to Miketsumaki.
Ciel scoffs. "I see... You take him as a companion... I guess I can say such with Sebastian and myself?" Yuki looks at him questionably. 

"So..." Ciel begins as he sets his tea cup down. "What is it that you wanted to speak about?" He asks. Yuki sips from her tea. 
"So straight forward..." Ciel just stares at her. 
Yuki sighs and places her tea down. "Since we both own companies that sell and produce items that supply the many people of this world, I have come to discuss collaboration." 

Ciel looks at her questionably. "Collaboration?" He questions. She nods. "Yes... But since I am only the third heiress of The Kresnik family, this suggestion was made by my older brother, Kain Kresnik... I am merely just the replacement negotiator for my brother whom is busy with the business back in Japan..."
Ciel looks at her for a while and crosses his arms. 

"And what is this a use for me?" He asks. Yuki shifts in her seat and crosses her legs. "With our high selling clothing line... We are most popular with the young these days. And I am most aware your company sells toys and merchandise for the young. With this you will be able to sell your items along side our clothing... Making this a win win and a better marketing increase with the people wanting clothing alongside toys. We both are still teenagers... So you must understand the situation... Right?"
Ciel thinks for a moment. He sighs and nods. "Fine. I will cooperate with this collaboration of yours." Yuki smiles and Miketsukami pulls out a contract. 

"Here. Please read and sign. Then we will be on our way to cooperation and collaboration." Yuki sets the papers on the table and sits back in her chair waiting for Ciel. 

He takes the papers and looks over them. Ciel looks from the papers to Yuki, who sat patiently. Slowly he takes an ink pen and signs his name. Yuki looks at him in amusement. 

Miketsukami takes the papers and puts them into a case. 

"I will send these to my brother." She says with and smile. "We are now in collaboration, Lord Earl Ciel Phantomhive." She announces. Ciel sits back and sighs out. 

Yuki stands and stares straight at Ciel. She smiles and bows. "It's been an honor meeting you Lord Ciel..." Ciel looks at her questionably. "You are leaving? So soon?"
She nods. 

"Tonight I must attend a gathering. I must get ready before time..." She says respectfully. "I see... Lady Kresnik... Must you leave so soon? I was hoping for a game of chess?" Ciel says looking out the window. Yuki looks at him questionably. 

"Please... No need for formalities Lord Ciel... Please call me Yuki... Plus I would be honored to join you in a battle of chess but I must be on my way..." She bows once more and walks toward the doors. 

"Young Lady? Why don't I you out?" Sebastian requests. She shakes her head and looks at him kindly. "No need... I will leave on my own. Thank you though..." She smiles again and walks out with her butler following behind. 

After they had left the room, Sebastian turns to his Young Master. "Young Master... We now must get ready for the party..." Ciel sighs and stands up. "That girl is very intimidating. Mysteriously elegant yet blunt..." Ciel says in an amused tone. 
Sebastian stares at him questionably. "Sir? You mean Lady Yuki?" He asks. Ciel sighs again and heads out. "Let us go... We must get ready for tonight..." Ciel walks out to his room and they get ready for the Queens gathering party. 

Walking down the stair cases, Yuki stops and looks back. 

"Lady Yuki?" Miketsukami asks. "Humph... What a place... Yet... I get a feeling that it is not as nice as it seems... Nor as pleasant." Yuki says with a low tone and sly eyes. 

"Lady Yuki... Do you wish for me to investigate?" He suggests. Yuki shakes her head. "No. No need... They have no relation to my interest." Yuki continues to walk down the stairs and heads out to the car. 


*********************
Later that night...

"Welcome all! Please the Royal Ballroom is straight from here... Please watch your step!" A man in a fancy suit yells out as new guests arrive. 

The ballroom was huge! It was held in The Royal Mansion yet it was as elegant as a Royal Palace living room!

Wealthy's from all over England arrive in long limo cars and walk in wearing elegant, expensive and beautiful gowns and suits. 

A black car drives up and whom comes out of the car was the man himself, Earl Ciel Phantomhive. Behind him followed Sebastian. As  they walked in, a woman that looked her twenties winks at Sebastian. Ciel scoffs. 

"Well well... Sebastian you seem to be making a few fans aren't you?" Ciel teases. Sebastian sighs. "Please do not say such My Lord... It is embarrassing to know a man like me is to be liked by a human woman that may have real intentions of true feelings..." Ciel sighs. "You are so much into details and dramatics Sebastian."

When they reach the ballroom, the interior was huge and filled with many kinds of people. Ciel could feel his stomach ache already. "Why? Why must there be so many people?" Ciel complains. "Young master... This is a ball as you should know..." Ciel scoffs. "Do not worry, Young master... I will be at your side. So do not worry..." Sebastian consoles. Ciel glares at him. "Be quiet!"

In a far corner there stood a lovely lady in a glittering black dress. It had long fabric ruffles that hang down like icicles, thin lining of black covering the exterior of the dress and shoulder sleeves that slack just a little. She had black high heels with toe holes, and a dark purple purse case in her hands. Her hair loose and curled, plus even with the light makeup she had she still stood gorgeous. 

Ciel notices her and looks at her in shock. It was Lady Yuki...
She turns his way and smiles. 
Slowly she walks over to him, behind her was her butler Miketsukami. 

"Well? Who would have though we would meet here?" She says with amusement. Ciel clears his throat and looks at her. "I should say so myself... So Her Royal Highness invited you as well?" He asks. Yuki nods. 

"Young Lady Yuki, I must say but you look especially dazzling tonight..." Sebastian comments with a bow. Yuki smiles and bows back. "Thank you... You and Lord Ciel look very handsome tonight as well..." Ciel bows in thanks to her. 

Suddenly a man stands on the stage and speaks into the microphone. "Ladies and gentleman... I thank you all for coming to this annual gathering arranged by Her Highness herself. And now let us introduce the Queen herself." Everyone began clapping and the Queen walks up to the mic. Clearing she begins to speak. 

"Tonight we are all here to celebrate the annual achievement of our country's-"

Yuki yawns and looks over to Ciel who as well takes a yawn of boredom. 

"What a pain... The Queens speeches oh do so bore me..." Ciel complains. Yuki lightly giggles. "Is that so?" She asks with a smirk. "I must agree with Young Master... It does send oneself into a light slumber..." Sebastian says with a stretch. Yuki smiles at their boredom. Suddenly Yuki's butler, Miketsukami, whispers into her ear. Yuki's eyes widen and she whispers back... 

Ciel sees them and stares in curiosity. Miketsukami nods and walks off. Ciel looks at her questionably. "Where is he going?" He asks. Yuki looks at him and smiles. "Oh? Miketsukami? I had him run an errand..." Ciel eyes her suspiciously but nods. 

By now the Queen had finished her speech and everyone had gotten back to what they were doing, either talking, dancing, snacking, or just spacing out...

Suddenly the lights went out... 

 

Chapter 2:

#2 Night 

Suddenly the lights go out. 

The whole ballroom goes pitch black. Immediately people begin to panic. The women whine and the men complain. Not only was the room filled with black, but also panicking whispers. 

Ciel and Sebastian on the other hand were fine. Since being Demons they are able to see in the dark. 

Ciel looks over to Yuki but sees nothing? She had disappeared. 
Ciel looked all around but could not see her anywhere. Where was she?

"Sebastian." He calls out. 
"Yes? My Lord?" Sebastian replies. 
Ciel looks at him. "Did you see where Lady Yuki went? She isn't here." 
Sebastian looks at him questionably. "Why? Wasn't she just next to you Young Master?" 
Ciel sighs and crosses his arms. 
"Yes but now she isn't. I swore she was but she just disappeared."
Sebastian and Ciel look around the ballroom but still see no spec of Yuki Mina Kresnik. 

Suddenly a loud ear splitting scream echoes through the room awaking the crowds. They all flinched as though a shock wave passed through the whole room. 
Everyone turned to the area that the sound came from and stared in fright. All but Ciel and Sebastian. They stood and stared curious and unaffected. 

Suddenly the candles that surrounded the ballroom were immediately lit by glistening blue fire. 

Everyone became quiet but not because of the sudden lit of blue flames. But the fact that the owner of the horrid scream before was now on the floor cold and covered in her own crimson red blood. 

The clean and diamond designed marble floor was stained with the deep red liquid and the once beautiful face of the woman was pale white and frozen in shock. She was stabbed from behind. 

Ciel and Sebastian stare in disbelief. How was such murder done so quickly and quietly?

"Well... What a scene this is..." Sebastian says with a smirk. 
Ciel scoffs and turns toward the doors that lead to the seemed empty hallways. 

"Come Sebastian, something is up... And I'm not letting it continue on much longer." He walks to the doors, opens them and continues in without looking back. 

The candles that lined the hallway walls were also lit in the mysterious blue flame. It flickered silently and lit the halls in diamond blue light. 

Ciel and Sebastian slowly walk through the silent halls examining and listening carefully. The castle was being intruded and they had to stop it. 

"Sebastian. Might you know anything on these blue flames that were suddenly lit?" Ciel asks as he stares into the one of the candles.  

Sebastian looks up at one and stares at it curiously. 
"Not much my Lord. I've heard that blue flames represent the Demon lords that over power us regulars. But I've also heard it bears the mark of a god." 

Ciel sighs and continues walking. 
"Such flames give me a slight chill. I've never seen such before. But... It is no time to worry of colorful flames." 

They continue walking through the hall when suddenly both of them hear a loud horrid scream. This time it wasn't a woman but a man that was in terror. 

They immediately rush to the room that the scream came from but were too late. 

The man was already down cold, blood spilled from his body and stained the carpet. 

Across from the dead man was another pool of blood. It trailed off out through an open window. It seemed as though the killer was injured. 

Ciel walks up to the corpse and examines it. 
"This man is an enemy." Ciel points out. 
"Seems though they are from the Russian terror troops. The crest on his suit tells all." 

Sebastian observes the blood trail and sighs. 
"Young Master..." He exclaims. 

A gust of wind blows through the window causing the curtains to flutter as though it was a crimson red ocean in a breeze. 
Ciel stands and looks out the window. 
"Meaning the killer... Is either or..."
Ciel sighs. 
"Sebastian. Take care of this corpse. I will go look around some more." He walks out of the room and continues through the hallway.  
He stares out into the darkness and clenches his hands. 
What a night this will be...

 

Chapter 3:

#3 Silent midnight...

In a dark silent room a girl in all black but her eyes stood silent hiding outside by an open window. 
The cold and bitter winter wind blows through the window causing the curtains to look like a ocean wave of red velvet. 
The chilly breeze brushes against the girl's cheeks. 
She wore a mask that covered half her face revealing only her blue eyes. The rest of her body wrapped in pitch black. 
Her eyes were as beautiful as the most dazzling blue gem. They glow against all the darkness and disappear at every blink. Silently she waits. 

In the room two big men frantically search around messing up the room. They both held giant firearms... One wrong move as she may be out in a second.