A creature heart (unfinished chapter 1)

Story Ideas [Adoption Shop]

(Originally a Vampire Knight Fanfiction)

Summary:

Young Godess, Mina is moving from her home of Korea to the world of Japan. She leaves in hopes to live a normal life, but upon attending Cross Academy, she finds that the supernatural always follows the abnormal. It's not any ordinary school, but a school with vampires!

Vampire Knight: A creature's heart...

Intro
"A heart. It cares, it hates, it hurts, it loves, it dies... 
Each one holds a single place for a person. 
Each one bears the pain of a person. 
Each one lives for a person. 
Each one hides a lie from a person. 
Human hearts are fragile. But strong at the same time. 
It signals a feeling... 
It hides a feeling...
Through life it helps you choose right or wrong. 
Everyone has a heart. Even demons. 
But mine...
Mine it hurts, it hates, it loves, it cares, it beats, it lies, it tells me right from wrong... But... It... It's fragile yet still... It never dies. Never. I... I want to be human... Again..."

 


#1 Welcome to Cross Academy

It's spring in Tokyo, Japan. The cherry blossom trees are soon to be in bloom, flowers blossom, animals are born and school will be in break as well. 

Everyone is excited for the annual Cherry Blossom Festival. Woman gossip about finding a man or dates. Men scramble to find decent cloths and flowers for special arrangements. Children prepare for the fun games that will be present at the lovely spring festival. 
And the others prepare floats, food and decorations. 
Japan is in a busy state as cherry blossoms grow only once every year. Actually many countries ready for this day... China, Korea, Taiwan, and others all prepare for this beautiful event. 

But all the way in Seoul, South Korea one girl and her aid won't be busy for cherry blossoms. 

"Hey! Mina you ready?!" Jenna yells out from downstairs. 

Jenna was Mina's special aid. She had long blonde hair and glimmering brown eyes. Her shape was killer and she was specialized in hard core weaponry training, Judo, Karate, Kung fu, and many other fighting skills. She was a tall beautiful woman of thirty... Or so she says she is. 

Jenna is not human. She is actually a guardian angel. One sent to the Human land to protect and help the goddess. 
Namikaze Mina. 

Mina quickly walks down the stairs with a large bag in her left arm and a small purse in her right. 

She had long pitch black hair that went down to her waist. Gem like eyes the color of blue and her skin was a light tan. 

Mina was the Guardian of Earth. Chosen by the heavens to be the protector of the human race. 

 She was allowed to do anything she liked as long as it wasn't sinful. 

But Mina wasn't spoiled. She was caring and loving. She could never hurt anyone without reason and loved music. But she can be a bit harsh at times. 

Mina walks up to Jenna and nods. "I'm ready." She says in a soft tone. 
Today Mina and Jenna are moving from their home in Seoul to the city of Tokyo. 

She couldn't stay in South Korea no longer. Assassins had found her and she had to move or else. 

Mina takes one last look at her long time home. The home that belonged to her mother. They had lived here since her birth. 

But her mother and father were murdered when Mina was only ten years old. No one knew who had killed them. 
Her mother was Korean and her father was Japanese. 
She had a multicultural life. And she was happy too. 

Mina closes her eyes, breaths out and opens them again. 
"Let's go."  

Mina and Jenna both walk out of the house. A man in a suit takes their luggage and places them in the trunk. They get into the car and headed to Seoul International Airport. 

As Mina stared out the car window, she sees the cherry blossom trees speckled with small flower buds. She gives a slight smile and closes her eyes in memory. 

Her mother loved cherry blossoms. She would remember her always decorating the house with fake cherry blossoms until spring and then replace them with real ones. 

The house always smelled like cherry blossoms and was always so bright. 

Mina's father would always complain about all the pink but he didn't mind the flowers. 
Every year on their anniversary he would always give her mother cherry blossoms. On her birthday as well. Even on Mina's birthday there was always cherry blossoms along with her gift. 
Those were happy days. Because of them she loved cherry blossoms and always will. 
But... Then... It came that day... The day her parents were taken away from her before her eyes. 

Mina shook herself from the memory and sighed. Jenna looks at her questionably. 
"Worried?" She asks. 

Mina looks at her hesitant. 
"Huh? Uh... No just... I just was thinking of something." She explains. 
Jenna nods. 
"Oh okay. About what?"  

"Just... About the cherry blossoms." Mina smiles. 
Jenna looks out the window and smiles. 
"Ah... I see... Well... Since we will be heading to Japan I bet it's gonna be filled with them. Plus the beautiful festival."
Mina smiles and stares back out the window. 
"Yeah..."