One more time (summary only)

Story Ideas [Adoption Shop]

One more time. 

Intro:
"I've lived for so long that I have forgotten how it felt to live. Countless of times have I met and lost him, countless of times have I felt the pain of that loss, countless of times have I cried in the hopes to meet him again. Foolishly, I stand in this endless cycle of pain as I endure the pain of my demise. His warm touches and soft lips. His soothing voice and gentle breaths. I miss them so, but I can't hold on to them. For I can't move from this damn cycle of immortality."

Synopsis:
Yoo Yunhee, a being unfit for the fragile human world, falls upon the earth and encounters the harsh reality of the human lifestyle. Years pass and she's grown accustomed to the life as a "human". But she falls upon a human boy. That human boy grows attached to Yunhee as so do she. Their hearts mend and they fall in love. Until tragedy strikes and their love shatters. Yunhee, unable to die, lives on silently and sorrowfully but, her cycle of love and sorrow do not cease. And with her endless hours, she repeatedly tries to mend the hole within her and encounters the reincarnation of her lover. But as strong as their love is, so is the cruelty of fate. Over and over, her heart is broken. 2017 and she is living her life as a well renowned teen living peacefully in Seoul. Again she meets the man of her past. But after so many trials she has given up on the love she so dearly desired. That is until, this time, he makes the first move. The cycle of fate has suddenly made a small crack and the struggle for one more chance has come. Will Yunhee take that chance? "I love you... please let me into your heart. One more time..."