Remebrence, Reality, and Promises (Chapter 1 draft)

Story Ideas [Adoption Shop]

Summary:

A young girl gets hit by a car and strange things begin to occur in her life. Unknown memories, unknown people, and unknown promises arise in her mind, all so mysterious yet so familiar.

 

Remembrance, Reality, and Promises

Dreams versus Reality 

"To live means to go through the feelings of love, hurt, and hate. I said I was going to live out all the lives I promised to with a strong heart. Easier said than done..."

***********************************************
"Watch out!"

BANG!

*sirens squealing*
***********************************************


"Time has come..."

"So this... Is her?"

"We've met her before..."

"She's beautiful..."

"Wonder how she'll act?"

"A pretty young lady she is."

"Our mission has started."

"It's time... To awake... My Princess..."

***********************************************
Two months later...

"Nng..."

"She's waking up?!" A nurse yells. 

"Ngn... W-where am I...." The girl asks herself as she wakes slowly. 


Needles hang from her arms and her skin felt cold. The area was unknown  to her and her body ached. It was as though she hadn't moved in ages. 
Then... Her mind goes blank. She remembers her dream... Her dream that felt too real... And too unreal...

Flashback: 

"Ah? W-where am I?" She asks as she looks around. The world around her was pure white. Her sight seemed fuzzy and the endless blankness had started to make her feel blind. 
"Welcome." A loud but deep voice echoes. 


The girl looks around frantically. 
"W-who are you?" She asks alarmed. 
"I am All. I am One. And I am the Creator of all." The voice tells. 


The girl closes her eyes irritated by the pure colorless world. 
"All? One? Creator?" She questions. The mysterious voice begins. 
"Yes... I am God." 
The girl freezes in shock. 
"G-God?" She stutters. 
"Yes..." 


The girl breaths out and tries to sort out her mind. 
God? The one and only Lord? That could not be. How could she be talking to Him? She was struggling to figure out her situation. 
"I.... I...." She stutters trying to figure out her words. 
"I know it is hard to acknowledge at the moment. But I need to bestow you upon the events that will occur to you from here on out."
The voice informs. 


She stops her thoughts. 
"The events that will occur to me?" She repeats in a questionable tone.  
"Yes..." The voice answers. 
"After I have given you your needs. The rest will be unknown of anyone's knowledge but mine."
The girl grips her fists and opens her eyes. A bright light shines before her. There was a small figure within, but she could not see clearly of it's true form. 
"What is going to happen to me?"
She asks slowly. 


A flash of light blinds the girl and a vision appears in front if her. In the scene was a young beautiful girl. She had long pitch black hair, pale smooth skin, diamond-like blue eyes, and long legs. She wore a pure white frilled dress that went to her feet. Next to her stood three men. The girl could not make out on who the guys were since they were turned away and only their profiles were shown. 

"Who... Are they?" She asks. 
"Those men are those you will meet on your journey or... More likely have met already and will meet again." He explains. 


The girl stands confused. 
"Already met?" She repeats questionably. 
"Yes. And the woman...." He pauses. 
She looks to the beautiful woman in curiosity. Her face was the only one to be seen clearly. She was absolutely beautiful. Everything she wanted to be. 


"She is you." He tells. 
The girl's eyes widen. 
"M-Me?" She stutters. 
"Yes. That woman. Is you. Your true form." 
The girl stares in disbelief. 
What? What was happening. Is she dreaming? That can't be. Her? No! Her mind was spinning and swirling to its max. 


"I know that at this moment you are in a mess. But... As long as you are strong the pain will pass. The trials you must over come are complicated, but you will overcome them and succeed." The voice tells her. 
"After you wake up everything will change drastically. Be prepared for the worst or the best. You will have many changes in your knowledge and your heart will gradually grow emotions and feelings you have or have not felt before. For as you will slowly regain your former self. As the Chosen." 


The girl tries to put together her thoughts. She felt as though she was spinning. It was all too much. 
Suddenly a hand touches her shoulders. She freezes. Someone speaks. It wasn't Him. The voice was much more softer. 


"Do not worry. As long as you believe and trust in those around you. The pain may not be as painful. The questions will be answered and the mystery will be solved. Just as long as you believe." He spoke in Japanese, surprisingly she understood. The hand moves away and pats her head.


"Okay? Yuki?" She feels another hand touch her other shoulder. "Hey? Listen to him okay? You'll make it through. He made it the same way ya know..." It was a female voice. She turns around but only got a minutes glance at who they were. All she saw was the colors of yellow and red. And smiles.  A warm light flashes and she felt a warmth like no other. Her conscience begins to fade and she hears another voice. 
"Hey? Remember... When we promised to never let go? Do you still want to keep it?"

***********************************************

"She's awake! It's a miracle!" A nurse yells in excitement. 
Quickly a doctor rushes into the room and begins looking over the girl. 
"Hey?! Are you awake? Can you hear me? Nod or move something!" The doctor yells panicky. 
The girl nods slightly. 


Her eyes roam the room around her trying to figure out where she was. A hospital? How?
The doctor suddenly begins checking on her conditions. 


"You... Are a very very lucky girl..." She tells with a sigh of relief. 
The girl just stares for a while. In her mind all she could think of was that dream. What was going to happen? Was that... Real? Suddenly she hears a someone yell out her name. 
"Lily!" A woman in her mid forties rushes over to her and begins crying. 


"Lily! Oh my lord thank you. Lily!" 
Lily looks at her mother with a sad face. What had happened to her before now? What caused her to be in this state? She could not remember. 
"Oh my gosh Lily!" Her mother looks up at her and smiles with teary eyes. "I'm so glad!" 
Suddenly she hears more foot steps into the room. It was her father and younger brothers. They all come rushing in by her side with smiles and tears of relief. 
The doctor chuckles at their love. 


"I'm sorry but would you all please leave so I can look over her conditions? It'll be just for a while."
They all agree and leave the room. 
"We'll be back okay?" Lilly's mother tells her with a warm voice. Lily just stares. She leaves and the doctor continues on with the check up. 


"Is there any pain anywhere?" She asks her as she removes the needles from her arms. 
Lily shakes her head. "That's good. Is there any changes in you that's seem unfamiliar?"
Lily hesitates. The doctor looks at her questionably. 
"Honey?" 
Lily shakes her head. 


She could not tell her. She herself doesn't know at all what is up with her.
The doctor lifts Lily up and makes her sit up.
"We all thought you were going to die you know?" The doctor says as she busily looks through the equipment. 


Lily looks toward her blankly. She tries to speak but her voice cracks. 
The doctor notices and pours her a glass of cool water. 
"Here. You must be parched."
Lily takes the cup and nods with a thank you. She takes a drink and sighs. 


"T-Thank you..." She says softly. The doctor smiles and motions her to sit straight so she could check her heart rate. As she checks Lily hesitantly asks. "W-what happened to me..."
There is a short silence. 
"Of course you wouldn't remember. How could you after that." The doctor sighs and places her stethoscope in the pocket of her coat. 
Lily looks at her with desperate eyes. "You... Were in an accident." 


Lily's eyes widen. "A-Accident?"
The doctor nods. "You were trying to protect a young child from being hit by a speeding car. In the process you were hurt. The child is fine. Only a few bruises but he is okay." 
Lily looks down and clenches her hands. Her head was hurting as she remembered what happened. 

Quick flashback:

"Hey! Hurry up!" Lily yells out to her little brother as he slowly walks out of the store. 
"Okay okay!" He yells back with their mother following behind. 
"Don't rush Lily!" Her mother says as she walks toward them holding groceries. 


Lily sighs and begins walking off. She looks across the road that passes through the grocery store and the parking lot. She sees a little kid walk across the street playfully. Suddenly she hears a loud screech and rap music playing. About ten feet away was a speeding car headed straight for the kid. 
"OH MY GOSH! HEY!"
She jumps out and grabs the kid covering him with her body. 
BANG!

End of quick flashback

Lily gasps loudly and clenches her head. 
"Hey?! Honey are you okay?" The doctor calls out panicky. 
Lily breaths heavily and releases her hands. 
"I-I'm fine..." She says quietly. The doctor sighs in relief. 


"Don't think too much. Your brain is still recovering. So is the rest of your body. It's actually a miracle that you lived." Lily stares in a slight shock. Miracle?
The doctor looks over her files. "You had broken bones, a dented liver and broken rib bones. Your brain had a hard hit too. Somehow... Your body survived it."
Lily looks away. 
She... Should've died... But... Is it because of that? 
She remembered the dream. 


"Hey?" The doctor's warm voice interrupts Lily's thoughts. 
"You've been in a coma for almost four months. Starting next week you'll need some therapy. I want you to rest for now. We'll keep you in the hospital for the time being to check on you. I'm still iffy on your miraculous recovery. Okay?"
Lily nods. The doctor smiles and excuses herself. Quickly her family rush in and begin the usual "Are you okay, do you need anything?" thing. 
But she wasn't paying any attention. All she could think of was the dream. What was happening to her?

***********************************************
Three days past and Lily is gradually being able to move. 


Just a few days ago the child that she saved and his parents came and thanked her in full. They were a rich family as she figured out when they arrived. They had two servants walk in and bring loads of gifts and thank you items which in Lily's opinion were mostly all high class and useless items. 


Jewelry, clothing, make up, electronics, and much more. Lily didn't pay much attention to any of it. Her mind was filled on her dream and the fact she survived the accident. 


Now she was walking from the hospital therapy gym to her personal room. She was walking normally (with small help from her family to lean on here and there).
As Lily and her mother were walking, they passed a glass casing that held lovely varied flowers inside. Lily paused to look at them. 


"I never saw these here before. Did they just put them in?" She asked her mother. 
Her mother shrugged. "I don't know. Probably. They're pretty aren't they?"
Lily smiles and nods. 
"Yeah..."


As she stared at the flowers, she sees white and yellow lilies. They were beautiful. People would think they would be her favorite flower but in reality she loved all kinds of flowers. She couldn't pick a single type. She was always so innocent with choosing things.

Lily sighs and motions her mother to go. 
Slowly they begin walking off again toward her room. As they reach her room, in front stood a man in a black suit. He stood there silently and stiff. Lily looked to her mother questionably. 
They slowly walk toward the man. 
"Um... Excuse me...