Approaching Kim Sejeong

Not your typical high school student (A Chaejeong and Sesom fan fiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone in the class gaped. Her voice was so gentle yet it made a big impact in everyone’s heart. When her small introduction speech ended, everyone started clapping along, especially the boys. Sejeong rolled her eyes, knowing the looks on those boys — they probably just want to get in that new transfer student’s pants. Well every girl in this class gave their v-line to this clique of boys, so maybe she’ll fall in the “I love you” trap. Hey, Sejeong doesn't blame them. If she wasn't so gay and so angry all the time, she might have given it to the boy called Cha Eunwoo. He was cute, he’s clique was also really cute and hot. Just that Sejeong and her gang wasn't really into boys per say. But Sejeong did have her first. And it was a girl. But they broke up a week after Sejeong took her’s, the girl saying that “she didn't feel anything anymore.” And being the strong-headed girl she was, Sejeong ignored her heart shouting for her to chase the latter and just let her go.

 

“Chaeyeon, you can sit wherever you want, just make sure not to sit beside Kim—” Mr Oh did not manage to finish his sentence when Chaeyeon sat next to Sejeong. Yes. She sat down next to the Kim Sejeong. Mr Oh bit down on his nail, trying to remove some of his anxiety. Sitting next to Sejeong was one of the rules that was established when Doyeon kicked a guy’s when he tried hitting on Sejeong when sitting on her seat. Everyone in class grew silent when Chaeyeon extended a hand to Sejeong and showed her a warm smile. “Hello. I'm Jung Chaeyeon. Do you mind if I sit here?” That seat was for sure empty and anyone could sit there, but Chaeyeon knew it would be rude not to ask before sitting. Doyeon and the others were sitting down on the left to Sejeong, leaving the right side empty. Chungha stood up, wanting to tell the newbie nicely to leave and get another seat when she felt a tug on her wrist, stopping her from advancing any further. Chungha took that as a signal to sit down, which she did.

 

“Sure.” Sejeong answered curtly without sparing Chaeyeon a second glance — no scratch that — she didn't even spare Chaeyeon a glance in the first place. Chaeyeon felt a little bit disappointed that the student had ignored her but she pushed back that feeling and muttered a quiet “thank you” before sitting down. The class and the teacher finally regained consciousness. They never expected Chaeyeon to escape unscathed, much less Sejeong allowing Chaeyeon to sit next to her.

 

The class went on as per usual with Nana being flirty with all the guys in class, especially this tall dude next to Eunwoo, probably called Oh Sehun but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter