You're mine

Sixty Seconds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene was watching the gangster spreading the frosting on two separate strawberry cakes. Irene likes how focused Seulgi while she was having this "serious look" doing her work. The transferee student was kind of glad that Seulgi was not looking at her like that or else.. she'll gonna melt in her place.

 

"Why are you making two strawberry cakes? Is one not enough for Somi?"

 

"No. The other one is for you." Seulgi uttered as her eyes were still fixated on the cakes.

 

Irene was baffled.

 

"W-Why? You didn't have to."

 

"Even so. I want to do this for you."

 

Does the gangster realize how she can make Irene blushed in beet red? With those honest and direct words, in just like that, Irene's face is all red. 

 

"T-Thank you."

 

Hearing those words, Seulgi's lips curved into a smile. She then put strawberries on top of the two cakes and placed it in the refrigerator.

 

"We need at least an hour before you can eat the cake." Seulgi then checked the time in her wristwatch. 6:35pm

 

"I didn't realized that it's this late. I'll send you home. I'll give the cake to you tomorrow."

 

Irene checked her wristwatch too. Seulgi was right. It's late. The time went by so fast as she's enjoying the company with Seulgi.

 

"Yes. I really need to get home." 

 

Seulgi grabs her leather jacket on the counter and slings her arms inside it.

 

"Let's go."

 

Seulgi and Irene made it's way outside the Kang's Mansion to the garage. Like before, the gangster was carefully guiding Irene to humped on her motorcycle. She then wore Irene her spare helmet. Even through the dark, Irene can see the bright eyes Seulgi has. Irene was starting to like those eyes. Those fierce and yet gentle eyes. The gangster might sharply look at her most of the times but deep inside Irene knows Seulgi really cares about her. 

 

Seulgi humped on her motorcycle and grabbed Irene's arms into hers to wrapped it around her waist. This time, Irene was not complaining. The gangster then wore her helmet.

 

Seulgi started roaring the engine back to life as they made their way to Irene's Mansion.

 

Irene never felt this way before. It's like a new door had opened in front of her eyes. Irene never thought she could experience this before. It's like there's this tingling sensation rushing over her. Irene didn't expect it to happened. She really didn't. But somehow, someway, she likes this feeling.

 

"We're here."

 

Irene didn't realized she's in front of her household until Seulgi turned off the engine. The gangster guided Irene to get off from the motorcycle. They were standing face to face to each other, waiting for someone to say a word. A few seconds passed when Seulgi decided to break the silence.

 

"Wifey?"

 

"Yes?" Irene was kind of getting used with the gangster's endearment towards her.

 

"I'll pick you up tomorrow."

 

"Riding that motorcycle again?"

 

"Yeah? You don't like it?"

 

"I'm starting to like it." Irene flashed a smile. 

 

"Great." Then a long paused engulfed between the two. Another minute passed with them not emitting anything.

 

"Wifey?"

 

Again?

 

"Yes?"

 

Seulgi runs her right hand on her nape. The gangster then exhaled softly.

 

"I'm going to be honest with you. Just for once. So better listen carefully. I don't like repeating myself."

 

Irene giggles.

 

"Okay, I listen."

 

Seulgi then landed her eyes straight to Irene one's. At the time their eyes met, Irene's heart started beating fast. She doesn't know what will the gangster will say to her yet but it's making her nervous.

 

"I know it gave you confusion about the vision thing, it also does to me as well. Remember the time you bumped into me? Two days ago?"

 

Irene nodded her head.

 

"When I saw you for the first time, I felt like the world is different than yesterday. In my vision that I saw in your eyes, we broke up there and I don't want that to happen." Irene's heart skipped a beat when she felt Seulgi's hand found its way on her own. The gangster held Irene's hand gently.

 

"If it's okay with you, can we change what's will gonna happen in the future?"

 

"W-What do you mean?" Irene asked softly.

 

"Be mine for real with mutual feelings between you and me."

 

Irene felt like something heavy was on her chest and she can't breath properly.

 

"It might confuse you more and I know everything happened so fast but I wanted you in my life already." Seulgi then started laughing on her own.

 

"Aren't that sound stupid? How can you want someone in your life in a short period of time?" Seulgi chuckles again.

 

Did you ever saw someone and concludes to yourself that they're perfect for you already? Or you happen to know someone for a couple of hours and you know to yourself that they are "The one"? In life, when you felt that called "spark" towards someone, that's when you realize that you want them to be part of your life. It might be too fast but at least you're honest with your feelings. It's like God is giving you a gift. Your deserve gift.  Your one significant other. And the only thing you have to do is to accept it.

 

Destiny bestowed its magic for you to meet each other. Don't let them go. If you need to kidnap them just to be yours then do it. WAIT WHAT?

 

"I remembered Wendy told me once that if you like someone and that someone likes you back, then why don't you get together already? Because the time not matters where you barely had known each other but the sparks you felt between each other. Wendy said that's what she felt with Jihyo back then.. I guess it also happened to me now." Seulgi said.

 

"But when I said I want you, I'm serious. So how about you?"

 

"Yes."

 

Seulgi's breath hitch for a moment. Realizing what Irene said, she grins widely.

 

"Really it's a yes? So you're mine?"

 

Flashing a smile, Irene nodded her head.

 

Feeling joyous, Seulgi engulfed Irene into a tight hug.

 

"Wifey?" Seulgi called as she's still embracing Irene into her arms.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Can I be honest with you one more time?"

 

Irene giggles.

 

"Yes."

 

"I was in love with you from the moment I laid my eyes on you."

 

Irene grins widely as she hides herself on Seulgi's neck.

 

"What did you say you're in love with me?"

 

"I told you I don't like repeating myself."

 

Irene giggles again.

 

"Okay, I love you too."

 

Love is an emotion that can occur in a split second time within ourselves. Emotions cannot be planned, or unleashed on demand. It just occurs. It's like you're living your life to the fullest then one day, the word "Love" strikes in your heart. And that's when people do efforts to win the people they love.

 

Love is.. You just know it when you know it. It just happens with no particular place and time. When you're in love, you're in love. Nothing will change that.

 

 


--

 

 


"M-Ms. Bae are you sure you're going to ride that?"

 

Irene displayed a smile in her lips as she wrapped her arms around Seulgi's waist.

 

"Yes. I'm going to do this everyday from now on. You don’t need to fetch me anymore. Please don't tell my parents."

 

Mr. Lim, the chaffeur of Bae's h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter