Irene Bae

Sixty Seconds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Boss are we still heading to our hide out before going home?” Wendy said, the right arm of the leader of Mystic Twelve.

 

Seulgi pulled out her tangerine flavored in softly.

 

“No. I have something to do. You can go ahead there.”

 

“What are you going to do Boss? Is it something fun? Can we go too?” Joy said, the left arm of the leader of Mystic Twelve.

 

Seulgi thought about it for some seconds.

 

“I don’t think it’s fun. I’m going to the Principal’s office to gather information about my Wifey.”

 

“Speaking of your Wifey Boss, is she really your wife? We thought you’re with Krystal?” Said by the 4th member of Mystic Twelve, Jihyo. She then encircled her arm to her girlfriend, Wendy.

 

“You all thought I’m with Krystal?”

 

The Eleven’s all nodded in unison.

 

Seulgi chuckles in amusement.

 

“What kind of rubbish is that? No, I’m not. We sort of flirting and that’s it. Besides, the one who bumps me earlier is destined to be my wife. I saw our future in her eyes, she’s my wife. And this time, I will never make another mistake again. Never again.”

 

The Eleven’s have question mark’s all over. What does their leader mean? She said she saw their future in her Wifey’s eyes, which is some random student she had happened to bump and also saying she will never make another mistake again? What does it mean? They don’t understand. They’ve been trailed off when the leader starts walking away heading to the Principal’s office.

 

“Are you all coming with me or not?”

 

Without doubt, Eleven’s started jogging to make it up with their Boss’s pace. Maybe they can find answers later on in the Principal’s office.

 

 

--

 

 

The Principal is ready to leave his office to go home and rest when the door creaks open, revealing the Mystic Twelve.

 

God, what did I do this time?

 

“Hi Principal, ready to go home?”

 

“N-Not really Ms. Kang, what can I do for you?” For the past four years up until now, nothing had change on the way Mr. Principal talks whenever he’s having conversation with Seulgi. He still stutters all the time. It’s like fear is taking over his body whenever he sees the leader of Mystic Twelve.

 

“You have all the files of students in your computer right?”

 

“Y-Yes Ms. Kang, what are you going to—“ He cuts off again when Seulgi approach his desk. She then turns on the computer.

 

“What’s the password?”

 

“W-Wait Ms. Kang, you’re not allowed to—“

 

“Don’t make myself repeat again.”

 

The Principal hesitates at first but heck, who wouldn’t oblige when the leader of Mystic Twelve is sending deathly glares to you which is creeping into your soul? Yup, better to compel than to be dead.

 

“D-Daecheon. The password is Daecheon.”

 

What heard next is the laughs of Eleven’s roaring in the office.

 

“Daecheon? Your computer password is Daecheon?” Nayeon said, the 5th member, hugging her abdomen from laughing.

 

“What kind of password is that? Aren’t you so obvious?” Jeongyeon said, the 6th member and Nayeon’s girlfriend. She wipes the corner of her eyes from laughing.

 

“Guys please, he’s quite smart. It’s like our school name is Daecheon Girls High School and he just get Daecheon as his computer password. Very smart indeed. Let’s give him a round of applause.” Momo said, the 7th member and Tzuyu’s girlfriend. She claps and the Eleven’s burts out to more laughter.

 

“ Momo! That’s accurate!” Sana said, the 8th member and Dahyun’s girlfriend. She then gives high five to Momo.

 

“Yeah like, I know right?” Momo said and they laugh again.

 

The Principal stood there with his face were all red due to shame and anger. This kids are beyond his limit. He is the Principal and yet he can’t do anything about it. He let them treat him like that.

 

“Aww the Principal is red all over. What does it feel when we roast your shame?” Mina said, the 9th member and Chaeyoung’s girlfriend. She then placed a hand in his shoulder and look directly in his eyes.

 

“Awesome right?”

 

The Principal gritted his teeth. He can’t control himself any longer.

 

“Ohh. What kind of face are you making? Are you going to fight us back?” Dahyun smirks, the 10th member, Sana’s girlfriend.

 

“Come on. Bring it on old man. We’re ready to play.” Chaeyoung grins widely, the 11th member and Mina’s girlfriend.

 

Tzuyu, the 12th member and Momo’s girlfriend, moves to the Principal’s side and uttered,

 

“Remember. Get in our way and your dead.”

 

Furious, the Principal walks out in his own office. The Mystic Twelve laughs hard once again.

 

“Job well done Eleven.” Seulgi smirks and turn her attention to the student files in the computer screen. Scrolling some more files, Seulgi found what she’s searching for a while now.

 

"I found her." Seulgi stated then examined her Wifey's information.

 

(A/N: I change it to my liking and referred the actual year it’s happening as the year right now, 2017. So I kind of adjusted Irene’s birthday. Same goes to the Mystic Twelve, they all born in 1998. Just please imagine the set-up is like that. They’re all 19 years old in this story.)

 

 

 

 

Name: Bae, Irene

Age: 19

Birthday: March 29, 1998

Height: 160 cm

Weight: 44 kg

Blood Type: A

Birthplace: Daegu, South Korea

Student No: 2017-143200

Year&Section: 4th - 2

 

 

"Bae, Irene.." Seulgi breathes.

 

The Eleven then peeks through the monitor.

 

"Boss your Wifey is indeed a bae." Wendy said and all of them nodded in agreement.

 

“She’s not wearing glasses there and yet she’s hot af.” Jihyo stated.

 

"I don't have a chance to say this before but I literally stops breathing when I saw her earlier. Seriously, she looks like a Goddess." Joy mused.

 

“Me too! Me too!” Jeongyeon said with rai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter