Wifey

Sixty Seconds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WIFEY! I DEMAND YOU HERE NOW!"

 

"Baby I'm here!"

 

Everyone turns their attention to the one proclaims as leader of Mystic Twelve's wifey.

 

" its Krystal."

 

"I told you it's her."

 

"Seulgi's wifey is Krystal? No way."

 

Krystal, or rather Krystal Jung, is comes from a wealthy and well known family. The Jung family is considered as one of the promising in business industries. Their success is prominent even in abroad. Aside from Mystic Twelve, the one you should also don't try to mess with is Krystal. She might be the most beautiful girl you may seen, as everyone declares her as the Campus Queen of Daecheon Girls High School, yet she's cold as ice. She doesn't care about anything and anyone.. except Seulgi. And she'll do whatever it takes to have her.

 

"Give way peasants. I'm coming through."

 

In an instant, the crowd divided into two. Krystal walks towards Seulgi. She believes it's her Seulgi calls as wifey, as they have been dating for more than a week now (or so she thought). Passing the crowd one by one, people are whispering at her. She gives them her signature cold glare and everyone silence real quick. No one dares to meddle with her.

 

Seeing Krystal in front of her, Seulgi raised her left eyebrows.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

Krystal looks left and right, seeing no person in her sides, she points an index finger to herself.

 

"Me?" Krystal laughs incredulously.

 

"Yes you. Who else is in front of me?"

 

"What? You called me on that megaphone of yours." Krystal said pointing the megaphone Seulgi's holding.

 

Mystic Twelve laughs.

 

"You thought you're my wifey?"

 

Krystal nodded her head.

 

"It's not you."

 

"B-But--"

 

"I said it's not you, now get lost."

 

"Seul--"

 

"Get lost."

 

Clutching her right hand tight, furious, Krystal walks out from the crowd.

 

When Krystal is out of sight, Seulgi turns around, facing Elevens.

 

"What did I told you?! Didn't I say get Krystal away from me?!" Seulgi said gritted her teeth.

 

Elevens are startled. Nobody dares to talk.

 

"Wendy respond!"

 

Wendy's body stiffens.

 

"W-We did Boss. We check the perimeters within the area before. We have no idea how Krystal manages to come here."

 

Seulgi clicks her tongue in annoyance. She then massages her temples.

 

"Next time, I don't want this to happen again understood?"

 

"Yes Boss." Eleven said in unison.

 

"And--" Seulgi has another thing to say when a random person interrupts her.

 

"Hey you!"

 

Witnessing how rude this brown haired girl acted to the other girl who just left, Irene had enough. She loathes it. She made her way to the front and was ready to teach some lesson this arrogant girl until--

 

"Wifey! Finally you're here!"

 

"M-Me?" Irene baffles.

 

"Yes you. You're my wife remember?"

 

"I'm not your--"

 

"Save it. Let's go." Seulgi said, clasping her right hand to the rounded-eye girl. Pulling Irene beside her, they entered the school together. The Elevens followed them from behind. Seulgi then throws her megaphone on the trashcan.

 

Meanwhile after half an hour, the Principal handles the regulatory of classes.

 

 

--

 

 

You know the feeling when you hate someone because of their looks, or their attitude, or you just plainly hate them, you don't want to be with that person even in a split second? You can't stand it. It ticks you off.. Like a lot. But when they are closer to you, holding your hand in this very moment, you can't think straight, your heart beats faster and your logic defies everything. Admit it or not, you know to yourself you're swoon all over..

 

Heart b-b-beat ppallajineunde~

Neodapjanke Heart b-b-b-beat georyeo nareul bol ttae~

 

Of all the people wishing to be in your position and yet your just lucky enough, ending to be with this girl you hate. Well.. Must be fate?

 

Majimak nameun sungankkaji~

Jeomjeom dagaoji Crazy ajjilhage gyeonun Russian Roulette~

 

Seulgi halted her steps. They are now on the corridor.

 

"Eleven go wherever you want or elsewhere, I want to be alone with my wifey."

 

"Yes Boss." Elevens bows to Seulgi and Irene then leaves.

 

Seulgi glance back at Irene.

 

"So wifey, you want me to tour you around school since it's your second day today?"

 

Irene is taken aback.

 

"H-How did you know? And can you please let me go?"

 

"Sure on one condition."

 

Irene quirks her eyebrows.

 

"What one condition?"

 

Seulgi lip bites and plastered a crook smile. If anyone can see this will smittens.. Irene is no exception. With the undeniable good looks and charms, who wouldn't weaken in their knees?

 

"Look into my eyes and tell me you don't like me then I'll let you go."

 

"…"

 

"See? Everybody likes me."

 

Irene scoffs.

 

"So full of yourself." Irene rolls her eyes.

 

Seulgi chuckles.

 

"I'll take that as a compliment. It's not everyday you see someone as good looking as me." Seulgi wiggles her eyebrows together.

 

Irene chokes out of her saliva.

 

"Wow you're really something."

 

Seulgi laughs.

 

"Oh I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Kang, Seulgi. It's nice to meet you again, my future, my wife, my Irene Bae." Seulgi raise her clasps hand with Irene and kisses it.

 

Irene admits.. The gesture flu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter