Vixens

Sixty Seconds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While carefully riding her motorcycle, the gangster can feel how Irene embraces her tightly from behind with her head pressing against her back.

 

"Wifey, are you scared?" Seulgi asked with louder voice for Irene to hear despite the noise of the motorcycle is emitting and other vehicles bustling in the streets.

 

Irene didn't respond. Rather, Seulgi could feel the tightening of embrace from her waist more than ever and a nod of head at her back.

 

"You don't need to be scared. I told you I would never let you get hurt." Seulgi then swiftly overtakes between the two cars in front of her.

 

"You know why I prefer motorcycles than cars?"

 

The question made Irene curious despite being petrified.

 

"Why?" Irene asked, almost shouting.

 

"Because I enjoy the pleasant feeling of the wind against my skin. It makes me relax." Seulgi said and turns the motorcycle to the right.

 

"And I also enjoy watching the scenery before me while riding. Look around you."

 

From the whole ride, Irene just shut her eyes tight. Afraid to look around. But now from what Seulgi had said, it made her convinced to do so. Irene then slowly opens her eyes and took a glance at her surroundings. Irene saw the sight of the pale tint orange color of the sun setting down behind the trees, the red-orange sky that slowly darkening indicating the night time and addends to it the cold breeze of the wind hitting against her skin. It also made Irene relax. Now Irene knows the pleasant feeling the gangster is talking about. She forgot being scared anymore.

 

"It's beautiful.." Irene breathes.

 

"Like you."

 

Irene can feel the heat rising to her face and thankful the gangster doesn't have a chance to witness it.

 

 

--

 

 

Later that day, the two arrives safely at the Bae's residence gate. Gate because before going straight to the two-storey mansion of Bae's, you need to passed through with the huge steel gate in front of it. There are also these tall steel divider fences for securing the lot area. There's no wonder that for you attending one of the exclusive schools in South Korea, you need to be damn rich.

 

Seulgi humps off the motorcycle and gently helps Irene doing so. The gangster then swiftly lifts her black helmet off her head and the strands of brown hair falls perfectly on her shoulders. Irene was mesmerized on how Seulgi can be so alluring. The transferee student subconsciously gulps down the imaginary lump in .

 

Unbeknownst to her, Seulgi caught the fondly stares of Irene towards her.

 

"I'm y right?" Seulgi smirks.

 

Even if Irene agrees that Seulgi is y, she would never admit it to her anyway. It will just fuel up the overconfidence the gangster is having. Yup, Irene would never admit it. Seulgi is already a jerk.. with a face of perfection anyone would fall for and of course, Irene is no exception. Wait what?

 

"Shut up."

 

Seulgi chuckles.

 

"Anyways, you have a big house in there."

 

"Don't make it sounds like you don't also live on a place like that. Judging by the motorcycle of yours, I knew you were."

 

Seulgi grins widely.

 

"You’re pretty observant Wifey. That's one of the traits I now like about you." Seulgi chuckles again. The gangster then gets Irene's phone she hid on her pocket. She then started dialling a number.

 

"What are you doing on my phone?" Irene asked.

 

"I'm calling someone."

 

"Why don't you do it on your own phone instead?"

 

The two then heard a phone ringing; Seulgi then gets another phone inside her jacket. She ended the call and saves the number into her contacts. Seulgi also did the same to her number on Irene's phone.

 

"If I do, I wouldn't get your number." Seulgi throws a wink to Irene.

 

Irene was baffled.

 

"Unbelievable."

 

Seulgi hands out the phone to Irene.

 

"Here. Don't change my contact's name."

 

Irene reads the contact name the gangster saves on her phone.

 

"Wifey?"

 

Seulgi smiles, showing her phone to Irene.

 

"I also save yours as Wifey."

 

"What if I'll change it? You wouldn't know anyway."

 

Seulgi smirks evilly.

 

"You're giving me more idea."

 

Irene instinctively covers . Blaming herself for being stupid.

 

Seulgi laughs, amused.

 

"Aahh Wifey, you're so cute! You wouldn't be mad if I kidnap you right?"

 

Irene widens her eyes from what she heard. Seulgi laughs louder.

 

"I'm just kidding Wifey."

 

The gangster's phone then started ringing. The name displays on the screen reads as "Wendy". Seulgi immediately accepted the call.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Boss! Everything's a mess here at our hide out. Please come quick!"

 

"What?! What happened?"

 

"I don't know Boss. We just arrived here and the place has been like this."

 

"Okay. I'll be right there. Wait for me." Seulgi ended the call and turns her attention to Irene.

 

"Wifey, I need to go now. See you tomorrow." Seulgi leans forward and land a kiss on Irene's forehead. Seulgi wears her helmet again and rides her motorcycle away in fast speed. Irene stares blankly at the vanishing figure of the motorcycle.

 

"My heart is racing again." Irene mumbles and places a hand in her chest.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter