Profile

Sixty Seconds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mystic Twelve

Is the infamous Gang in Daecheon Girl’s High School. Also known as the Lollipop Girls. Whenever you had sights of them, there’s always lollipop stuff in their mouths. Their family is considered as the richest people in South Korea. They are composed of twelve members. Each one of them is the promising heirs of the leading companies in the country. No one messes with the Gang. Even the Professors and the Principal of the school are afraid of them. Try to get in their way and you’re dead.

 

 

Other facts about Mystic Twelve

They are all 4th year students with the same age of 19. Aside from being the delinquents, they are the top students in their school. So their parents had no complaints about what they are doing. They are the only students who doesn’t wear uniforms. Their attire is always black. Black leather jacket with black crop top underneath, black skinny jeans and black high heels. Except their leader who wears white crop top and black ripped jeans. They are also the students who dyed their hairs. All members are black belters in Taekwondo, Judo, Aikido, Karate, Muay Thai, Jujutsu, Hapkido and all Martial Arts you can think of. When having a meeting or discussion with the Gang, the leader calls the members as “Eleven’s” (For she is the Twelfth)

 

 

Mystic Twelve Rules:

The leader is the final judgement and the responsible of the group. Never say the leader is cute. She loathes it. Never smoke or use illegal drugs. Once caught, all the members will beat the out of you. If you have a relationship with the member, she will also beat you out of free will. A failure grade is prohibited. The members always walk behind the leader's back. No one allows to walk beside her.

 

 

Mystic Twelve Members:

 

* Kang, Seulgi (The Bear)

Position: The Leader

Height: 164 cm

Weight: 42 kg

Hair Color: Brown

Lollipop Flavor: Tangerine

Have a relationship with: --

Motto: “The last person who messes with me is having his funeral right now.”

 

* Son, Wendy (The Hamster)

Position: The Leader’s Right Arm

Height: 160 cm

Weight: 40 kg

Hair Color: Navy blue

Lollipop Flavor: Blue berry

Have a relationship with: Park, Jihyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter