N

You're My Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first week of Eunbyul's new school went smoothly which was something that she didn't expect. Due to joining Infinite, she made a lot of new friends, which she considered them as acquantance only because she knew those girls were just trying to use her to get close with Infinite. 

It was another typical weekday. Eunbyul walked to school alone since Myungsoo hadn't wake up yet and he insisted not to walk together with her so that people won't have suspicion over the two of them (although they did nothing at all). Once she stepped into the school main entrance, a unfamiliar voice and a tap on her shoulder made her spinned around to meet the figure standing behind her. 

''Hey,'' that guy smiled. 

''Hi,'' Eunbyul trailed off as she observed the guy in front of her. 

''My name is Cha Hakyeon, but call me N, you're new here, aren't you?'' he asked. 

''Yea.. I am..'' she was slightly puzzled. 

''If you need any help, you can ask me. I'm the son of the director of the school board and I'm capable to help you anything in the school. And oh, don't mess to much with Infinite if you don't want to get into any troubles. See you around then,'' he smirked and then left. 

There, Eunbyul stood there dumbfounded. A stranger guy just approached her and introduced himself to her and then suddenly called her to beware of Infinite. But why? The Infinite boys were all so sweet and nice (except Myungsoo who treated her especially cold). 

 

---

The words from N bothered Eunbyul very much. Eunbyul was exceptionally quiet than usual during lunch with Infinite and the girls because she was still ambivalent. After the afternoon session of the school ended, Eunbyul stopped Eunbin from going back home so soon. 

''Can you go and choose a lip tint with me? I need a new one urgently,'' Eunbyul made an excuse. 

Eunbin frowned and looked at her watch,''Erm.. sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter