Joining Infinite

You're My Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the long and warm shower, Eunbyul felt refreshing on the outside but deep inside she was actually very nerve-wrecking. Myungsoo might be quiet but he was still a guy after all. He was still a teenage boy, growing and undergoing his puberty stage. This made Eunbyul felt a little pressure to survive in this house. Now that she knew how Myungsoo actually 'worked', she had to observe the younger brother, Moonsoo now. 

During dinner, Eunbyul was all so embarrassed when she sat beside Myungsoo. Although it had been a week since she stayed at the Kim's, she was still awkward. 

''Eat more, Eunbyul,'' Mrs Kim said. ''You're so skinny.''

''Huh?'' Eunbyul was surprised because no one actually told her that she was skinny before. Sure she was slim. She was 48kg and 162cm but she thought that she still had to lose some weight to look better. Before her brain began to function again, Mrs Kim placed a few meat on her plate and it was impossible for her to refuse. 

After dinner, Eunbyul was so full that she felt like she was going to throw all the food she ate if someone poked her stomach.

''Are you okay? You don't look good, noona,'' Moonsoo was concerned. He looked at Eunbyul with a worried face. 

''Y-yes,'' with that, Eunbyul quickly rushed to her room and hide herself. 

So, she made a conclusion. Moonsoo was better. If she encountered any difficulties in the future, she would ask the younger brother for helps for sure. 

 

A balmy spring morning was always the best, neither too cold nor hot. Eunbyul darted into her classroom as she settled down herself at her seat. It was then later, a tall figure stood beside her and tap her shoulder. 

''Hey,'' Sungyeol greeted. 

''Morning,'' Eunbyul greeted back politely. 

''Eat lunch with us later?'' he winked. Then, Dongwoo approached him and leaned his chin on his Sungyeol's shoulder. 

''Err...'' before she could answer him, Eunbyul was interrupted by a loud and familiar voice. 

''No! No! No!'' Eunbin hollowed across the classroom. It was fortunate for her that there was only a few people in class since it was still very early. Some Infinite's guys and a few classmates only.

''What's your problem Ahn Eunbin?!'' Sungyeol snapped back as he rolled his eyes. ''You can just eat yourself and don't stop her from joining us!''

''Nah.. You can just join us, Eunbin-ah,'' Dongwoo said softly. 

Abruptly, Eunbin's cheeks pinked at the sight of Dongwoo. 

''No?'' Dongwoo blinked at her. 

''NO!'' with that, she pulled Eunbyul out of the classroom and led her up to the rooftop. 

Once they arrived at the rooftop, Eunbin finally willing to let go of her hand on Eunbyul's wrist. 

''That was painful...'' Eunbyul muttered. 

''Oh..Sorry...'' Eunbin was kind of guilty so she lowered her head. 

''What's wrong with joining them?'' Eunbyul asked. She was really curious about it. Because she was busy looking and wondering My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter