Cold but warm

You're My Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Lazily, Eunbyul threw her backpack on the floor and she laid down on her bed. It was a pretty fun but uneventful day for her. Well, at least she made a new friend and talked to some of her classmates. 

Eunbyul was having multitude thoughts as she stared at the ceiling. Who would have thought that the quiet and cold Myungsoo was actually a popular guy? Sure, he was handsome but it was still hard to believe. And, why Eunbin didn't want to stay close with her best friend, Bona? It was still weird no matter how hard Eunbyul tried to think about a factual reason for it. 

''Ahh..'' she made a groan as she stretched her torso lazily. Her phone vibrated abruptly and she slided to unlock it. It was a video call from Minhee, Jisoo and Nana. A smile crept on her lips as she answered the video call. 

''Our Eunbyullie!'' Minhee, the always loud one squeaked in high pitch. 

''How's life in Seoul?'' Jisoo asked. 

''Hi girls,'' Eunbyul smiled when she saw her old friends. ''Life is good, I guess. Today is the first day of my school, it's uninteresting but I actually make a new friend here.''

''Wow wow,'' Nana spoke. ''Please don't abandon us when u have new friends!''

''Don't worry, I won't.''

''By the way, your parent's friend, you're staying with...they have sons, right?'' Jisoo stammered. 

''What do you want our Jisoo? Looking for some new guys?'' Nana rolled her eyes. 

''Yes, two sons. The older one is the same age as us,'' Eunbyul answered. 

''Oh really?! Is he handsome?'' Jisoo was so excited and she totally ignored Nana. 

''Yea..quite.''

''Can I know his name?'' 

''Why do you want to know his name?'' Nana was irritated whenever Jisoo was in this mode. 

''Kim Myungsoo,'' on the other hand, Eunbyul just answered everything she asked. 

''That's why you never get a boyfriend,'' Nana roasted Jisoo. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter