New friend

You're My Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First day of school in Seoul wasn't as bad as Eunbyul expected. The people there were quite friendly, she guessed. 

When the first lesson, which is History, just ended, the girl who sat in front of Eunbyul turned around and smiled at her, ''Hi.''

''Hi,'' Eunbyul greeted back with a forced smile. She felt like she wasn't ready for a new start yet. 

''My name is Eunbin. Nice to meet you,'' she said, always smiling so brightly. ''Want to have lunch with me during recess?''

''Er. Yea. Sure,'' it was just so shocking for Eunbyul. In Daegu, during his first day of high school, nobody invite her for lunch, instead she tried to be thick-skinned and joined a bunch of girls for lunch. Thanks to her courage, she was friend to Minhee, Jisoo and Nana, her unseparable friends. Well, she separated with them now physically, but not mentally. 

 Eunbin has large dolly eyes, a small and round nose, thin lips and the features that caught Eunbyul the most was her fluffy cheeks. She curled the lower part of her hair a little to make a look a little more mature despite her cute cheeks. Her bangs added on to her cuteness. She was totally any boy's type. 

''No. No,'' Sungyeol pulled his chair near Eunbyul and sat next to here, really close. ''You should eat lunch with us. You can join us too Eunbin.''

Eunbyul backed off a little because he was toooooo close. 

''No please. Mr Lee Sungyeol. I know you're gang always cause a lot of gazes and stares and we don't want unnecessary attention. And Eunbyul don't look like the type that seek for attention, right?'' Eunbin looked at Eunbyul for a nod or an agree. 

Eunbyul just shook her head. 

''Are you saying that your friend like unnecessary attention now?'' Sungyeol squinted his eyes. 

''Hell no. I mean, Bona is Howon's childhood friend and they're so deeply in love with each other since forever,'' Eunbin was not pleased of Sungyeol. 

''It's Hoya not Howon,'' Sungyeol corrected. 

''His name is Howon,'' Eunbin rolled her eyes.

''What about Dongwoo?'' Sungyeol attacked her with another question again.

Eunbin's face turned red promptly. Red because of anger and embarrassment. ''Shut you !''

''Mind your language, Ms Ahn,'' the Korean literature teacher came into the class and that was when the little argument between Sungyeol and Eunbin ended. 

 

 During lunch, Eunbyul went t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter