These eyes (2jae)

Kpop one shots

I've been walking aroud the streets again. But I still don't remember anything.

How could I forget everything? I thought as I kept walking.

 

~Flashback (what happened but he doesn't remember)~

„It was so fun“, BamBam cheered. „I love interwievs so much. The only bad thing is that Jb always nearly falls asleep“.

„Well thanks. I am really tired. I have to take care of you or else Jackson, Yugyeom and you would destroy the city“, Jb said, earning a few laughs and a slap on the head.

„If someone takes care of him and the others than it's me. I'm like the mother of this group and Youngjae is the only nice child“, Jinyoung commented as they entered the cars.

 

They were driving for good 20 minutes as they listened to the radio. The news weren't that interesting, so they decided to sleep or play with their phones.

 

Jb was asleep but as he heard a scream, he was awake and realised that a car was about to crash into theirs. He pushed Youngjae, who was sitting next to him, towards Jinyoung, who was sitting to Youngjaes right. The car crashed in their own, right were Jb was.

 

It took some time to get Jb out of there. He was badly injured and his heartbeat was weak. He was barely breathing.

The ambulance arrived and brought him to the closest hospital but halfway, his heart stopped beating.

Luckly, they could save him but in the hospital it was a fight. Jb was close to death and the others were worried. They all had a few bruises and screathes but they were all alive and BamBam and Jackson 'only' fainted because of the shock.

 

As Jb woke up, the doctors didn't allow anyone to enter his room. Mainly because he lost his memory.

 

They told the others and the maneger that Jb will maybe never remember anything or anyone.

 

As he was able to leave the hospital he was sent to his parents house. But he didn't remember them.

 

They showed him Nora but he didn't remember her.

 

They showed him the house but he didn't remember it.

 

They listened to his songs but he didn't remember them.

 

They showed him his dorm but he didn't remember it.

 

They showed him old pictures of himself but he didn't remember them, neither when or where they were taken.

 

It was too much for him and he left the house, walking trough the streets.

 

~Flashback end~

And now?

Now he is here. He doesn't know where he was.

He doesn't know who he was.

He doesn't know anyone or anything.

 

He walked back to the house and there was a guy on the porch step.

 

He wass facing the door so he wasn't able to see Jb.

 

Do I know him? Jb thinks.

Maybe he's one of my band mates.

 

The guy turnes around and is about to leave but as he sees Jb he stops in his movements.

 

Jb sees tears streaming from his eyes.

 

These eyes. I remember them. I saw them before.

Jb tried to remember them and suddenly it hit him.

 

These eyes looked at him, so scared and tearing, as the car was about to crash into theirs.

 

These eyes always lit up his day.

 

These eyes were the ones he looked at before he fell asleep and they were the first ones to look back at him when he woke up and searched for them.

 

These eyes were there as he layed in the hospital. He felt so weak and was about to give in to the darkness but he heard someone whisper this name 'Im Jaebum' and suddenly these eyes were everything he saw. The darknes was gone and these warm, brown orbs were there. And he felt strong.

 

„Youngjae“, Jb says, so quiet it was a whisper. But the boy nods and more tears started to run down his face as he smiles.

 

„That's my name“, he says. „Do you remember anything about me?“, there is hope visible in these beautiful eyes.

 

„These eyes. I could never forget them. I would never forget who they belong to. They belong to the person I love. I would never be able to forget about you, Choi Youngjae“, Jb says and they both start crying as they hug each other tight.

 

~half a year later~

 

Jb remembers nearly everything, thanks to the help of his boyfriend (our little sunshine, Youngjae). He helped him remember and with every time he looked at those eyes, he remembered.

 

I would never forget him. And I would never forget them. These (beautiful) eyes.

 

 

Soooo... that's the second os for this book. I know my one shots are ty but I try. Also sorry for my english and sorry if I spelled something wrong. Anyways, I hope you liked it. Bye^^