You completely destroy me

Kpop one shots

Description: A 2Jae os for 2jaenoona.

 

Foreword:

All I've got left are some photos of you and your voice stuck in my head saying how you would be there, always and forever.

 

 

 

´(P.o.V. YoungJae)

„I don't ever want to see you again!“, I scream and leave.

He cheated on me. With my sister. How could he do this to me? After everything that happened? Why?

I am a crying and sobbing mess. There is only one way out. Death. I walk and as I walk I pass a house. My old house.

 

'“Hey“, he greated me at the door. „Hi, sorry I'm a bit late“, I smiled. „It's okay“. We started walking, he was holding my hand. It was winter.'

 

I keep on walking. The snow slowly falling. I pass the school.

 

'“Why are you always so mean to me?“, I cried.

Because it's fun“. „Well it is no fun for him and if you hurt him again I'll make sure you won't be able to do anything anymore“. The bullies ran away and he held me in his strong arms. „Thanks hyung“.

He smiled and since that day never left my side'

 

I keep on walking. I walk and walk and at some point find myself in the park at that bench.

 

'“Thanks for buying me icecream“, I smiled. „No problem, Jae“, he smiled back at me and petted my head. I leaned my head on his shoulder and he put an arm around me.

Hey Jae?“, he asked after a few minutes of silence.

Hm?“. „Would you want to go to the new caffee with me?“, he asked, a bit shy, looking at me. I smiled.

Of course hyung! I'd love to“.

Yeah but I mean as in.. a date“, he said and looked down.

Oh“. I could practically feel that I was blushing.

Yes“, I said, even if it was more like a whisper.

He smiled at me and kissed my hair.'

 

I keep on walking and there's the caffe that opened 3 years ago.

 

'“You look good“, he smiled and walked towards an empty table. „Thanks, you too, hyung“.

We ordered our food and drinks and talked a lot. We kept on going on dates for three weeks.

Youngjae? Would you want to be my boyfriend?“, he asked as he held a bouquet and the employee in the caffee were all holding balloons. „Yes! Of course!“, I smiled and hugged him.'

 

Now I am here, on the bridge. The bridge we used to walk over when we were visiting our friends or walking our dog, Coco. But now it is the bridge that will, hopefully, end all this.

And I jump. There's a slight pain and then I'm surrounded by darkness and then there's nothing. No not even nothing. There's less the nothing.´

 

P.o.V. Jaebum

I woke up, sweating and... crying...?

Why was I crying? Wait, that dream. I remember. But who's that guy in my dream? What was his name? And why did I see myself out of his perspective?

My phone started ringing. I look at the screen.

„Jae“

Jae. YoungJae. Choi YoungJae!

I picked up my phone as fast as I could.

„YoungJae! Are you alright?!“, I asked/screamed.

„Yes.. why are you so weird? Did something happen?“, he asked, sounding a bit confused.

„Yes... I guess so...“, I said, more to myself than to answer him. „Love you“, I said and hung up.

Weird...

 

I reached the school. The others were waiting there. As I saw YoungJae I hugged him, not wanting to let go. But apparently I didn't have to. He just hugged me back. He didn't ask any questions, just hugged me.

„Ok what is wrong with you JB?“, Jackson asked. „First you scream some nonsense when Jae calls you, then you tell him you 'love him' and now you hug him like you would die if you wouldn't“.

„Just let him be“, Youngjae said.

„Just because you like it when he's like that?“, Mark now asked. „N-No!“, Jae said and I just hugged him tighter.

„Let's get going. Class starts, in like, five minutes“.

We walked up the stairs and down the hallway. I was holding YoungJaes hand the whole time. Even as we entered the class I only let go shortly to get all my stuff I needed so the teacher won't yell at me because I ''didn't bring my stuff to school because school is important and bla bla bla.''

„You're pretty clingy, JB“, YoungJae said, focusing on the bord where our teacher was writing something. „Sorry if I annoy you“, I said.

„It's okay. You don't annoy me. I just wonder why you're so clingy“.

I nodded and looked at the bord. I didn't really care what the teacher wrote.

The bell rang, signaling that the lunch break started. I let YoungJaes hand go and packed my bag. He did the same but as soon as we finished we held hands again.

We decided to spend the lunch break alone and went to the roof. There I sat down and YoungJae stood there. I spread my legs a bit and petted the spot between them. He sat down there and leaned his back on my stomach. I wrapped my arms around him and placed my head on his, breathing in the smell of his hair. We sat there in silence, just enjoying each others company and cuddling.

„Jaebum, why are you like this today?“, Jae asked.

„Not that I have anything against it. It's just.. different from how you normally behave“.

„I had that dream and something happened there that made my heart ache so much that I realized something. Besides, I always wanted to behave like this“.

„What happened in that dream?“, he asked, curious.

I told him what happened and after that there was a moment of silence.

„... so... you cheated on me with my sister?“, he asked.

„Does that mean you like her.. in like... you know.. like like...?“.

„No. It means that I made a mistake because I love you and I hurt you... and I realized that I wouldn't be able to live without you“, I said.

He stood up and looked down at me, shocked.

„Wait. You... love me?“, he asked. I stood up as well and walked towards him.

„Yes“, I said and closed the gap between us, kissing him. I put as much emotions into that kiss as possible. And all these memories ran through my head.

 

How we met: I was walking into the class and because I was late everyone was already seated so I had to sit next to him but we got along right from the moment I sat down there.

I remember our first time spending some time together out of school. We were at my place and talked and played a few games.

I remember our first sleepover. I was cuddling up on him, wich is a habit of mine, and he let me. Than at around 3 am it started to storm outside and he was scared so I held him even closer and talked to him until he fell asleep.

I remember how we sang together. Our voices seemed perfect for each other. We seemed perfect for each other.

I remember when our friends met and how well we all got along and still do.

 

All these things and even more where in my head, no, in my heart, as we kissed.

It was a short, gentle and caring kiss. As we parted he just looked at me. But then he kissed me shortly.

„I love me too“, he smiled and ran down the stairs. And than the school bell rang, wich ment that I head to go to class.

I remember that he also likes to tease people.

I smiled and followed him.

 

 

Soooo... that's it. It is kind of ty and maybe not fluffy at all but I tried, ok? Also I hope you liked it 2jaenoona. I hope it's okay even if you probably thought of something else as you requested it. It's also a bit sad at the beginning but I thought it might give it a bit more emotions. Either way, I hope you all enjoyed reading. If you have requests, please tell me. Bye^^