Home (yoonmin)

Kpop one shots

P.o.V. Jimin

I'm so tired. I sigh and think about staying home.

Well, it's not a home but the house I live in. It doesn't feel like home. I decide against staying here and instead get ready and soon start my walk to school. I didn't eat breakfast. I barely eat anything. I only do when Suga tells me to.

Suga. Yoongi. Min Yoongi. I owe him so much. And he doesn't even realize how important he is.

I keep on walking and after 10 minutes I see a figure that I know just too well. A smile appears on my face. He turns around and he has the same expression as always. Bored and tired. But for a short moment he smiles.

„Hi chim chim“, he says as I walk beside him.

„Good morning hyung“, I say and smile brightly.

„How are you?“.

„I'm good and what about you chim chim?“.

„I'm fine“, I say, even though it isn't exactly the truth.

„Good“, he says and ruffles his hand through my hair.

„Hyung“, I whine. „You're ruining my hair“.

He smiles shortly and puts his hand in his pocket. We keep on walking in silence. It's not weird. I'm used to it. Yoongi isn't really someone that talks a lot.

We reach the school and there it starts, like every day. People stare at us and start whispering. It doesn't really bother me anymore. It's all just because people spread rumors about Yoongi. They say that he's cold, heartless and dangerous but he is kind, warm and he doesn't harm anybody, unless he has to. And as he helped me, people were suprised, and so was I, because I believed the rumors at first. But as my bullies walked up to me and he protected me I realized he is a nice person. He simply doesn't show his feelings very often.

We walk to our class and sit down at our table in the back of the room. I sit right next to the window and Yoongi sits to my right.

A year ago, I wouldn't even have come to this class. And if I did, I'd be uncomfortable and panicking but since Yoongi sits next to me, it isn't a problem to go to school. We still have 20 minutes before the class actually starts. We are always really early. He is searching for something in his bag and soon pulls out a lunch box and places it in front of me.

„You haven't eaten anything yet, have you?“, he askes and I just nod.

„Than you should eat“. And with that he opens the lunch box and looks at me expectantly. I start eating and god I am in love.

I'm in love with this food and in love with the way Yoongi cares and how he smiles at me, only me or how every place feels like home when he's around.

I love him.

I smile and finish the food he prepared for me.

Just a few minutes later the school bell rings and the class starts soon after.

 

„I'm so done“, I whine as we walk back 'home'.

I don't want him to go home yet. I want to be near him.

„Jimin?“. „Hm?“. „Do you wanna stay at my place? It's closer than yours“. „Of course! Thanks hyung!“.

We walk to his house and as soon as we're at his place we realize that I don't have any clothes to change.

„You can just wear some of my clothes, Jimin“, Yoongi says.

„Thanks Yoongi“, I smile. He walks towards his room while I sit down on the couch in the living room.

I've been here so many times before and this house feels like home. It's perfect. Because Yoongi is here.

I close my eyes and enjoy the silence. Suddenly I feel something soft on my head and open my eyes again to see Yoongi starring down at me. He smiles and hands me some clothes.

„I hope they're not to big“, he says and then walks up the stairs again.

„I'm already going to bed. You can watch tv if you want or also come upstairs. Oh and I hope it's okay if we share a bed“.

I feel the heat rush up to my cheeks and just nod. He walks upstairs and I change. When I was done with changing I walk upstairs as well. I open the door and Yoongi is laying on his bed and reading a book, looking adorable with his little glasses. I walk towards him and lay down on his bed, right next to him. I know that he knows that I'm here. He just continues reading. That's normal though. He trusts me, so he doesn't have to check on what I am doing.

I grab the blanket and cuddle up in it. All I do is stare at Yoongi who is still reading his book. I snuggle closer to him and place my head on his lap. He glances at me but then keeps reading. I snuggle even closer and my chest and stomach are touching his legs now. He looks at me again and smiles before he starts patting my head and I close my eyes and enjoy his touch. After a few minutes, maybe 10, he stops and I look up at him, pouting but as I see him lay down his book on his nightstand and take off his glasses, I remove my head from his lap so he can lay down properly. He lays down and turns his body towards me, so that we're facing each other. He is a bit taller than me and I am curling up so my eyes are at the same level as his chest. I look up at him but before I can do something he puts his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. And now my face is snuggled up to his collarbones and I breath in his scent. I could stay like this forever. It's perfect. He's perfect.

„Now it feels like home“, Yoongi says and I look at him with a questioning expression.

He smiles and says: „Before you were by my side, it felt like a house, not like a home. But now that you're here, it finally feels like home“.

I smile and nod.

„I know what you mean. I never had a home before. Not until I met you. Because you're my home“, I say and close my eyes again, burying my head in his chest.

„I love you, Jimin“.

„I love you too“.

And I drifted of to sleep happily, knowing I will wake up here. In my home.

 

 

Hiiii guys :D

Sorry if it's to short xc

but I felt like writing something short and fluffy and I feel like that's good.

I hope you enjoyed reading.

Bye ^^

 

~not edited~ sorry for any gramma errors or if something doesn't make sense. English is NOT my native language