When you were mine (yugbam)

Kpop one shots

We sat in the sand on the beach, drinking coke and talking. You came closer, leaning on my side, we both watched the setting sun. The others were either in the hotel or in the water. You lay your hand on top of mine and lean your head on my shoulder, silently humming a melody.

 

„I like you“. „I like you too“.

 

The night was stormy. You were scared and asked me if we could cuddle. I, of course, agreed and made room for you to lay down. You slipped under the blanked, laying there, right beside me. A lightning strike made you grab my arm and you hid your face in my shoulder. I softly your back, trying to comfort you. You snuggled closer to me, laying your head on my chest. I was scared that you might hear my uncontrolled heartbeat. You moved your head up and made eye contact with me. You leaned in and so did I.

 

„I love you“. „I love you too“

 

You were sweating and so was I. You were so amaizing. Every sound you made just pushed me closer to the edge. I love how you screamed my name. I love how we smiled at each other. I loved every second.

 

„You're my treasure“. „And you are mine“

 

You layed there. Snuggled so close to that body. I screamed. I shouted at you. We fought. I thought I was going to lose you. You, the most important thing in my life. Your tears were streaming down your face. I wanted to kiss you but I couldn't.

 

„I missed you“. „I missed you too, so much“

 

I was standing at the back of the room. You were dancing. You danced as good as always. I was so broken. But you moved on. You looked at the figure in front of you and smiled brighter than ever. You told us. We complemented you. You got happier every day. I broke more with every second.

 

„Thanks for comming here Yugyeom“. „No problem. And by the way, congratulations. You are the perfect couple“

 

You told me about your plans. I didn't tell you how I felt about you.

 

„Hey Yugyeom. Thanks for comming here and thanks for forgiving me“. „No problem. As long as everyone's happy I can't be helped and be happy too. After all it's been 5 years since then“

 

I lied. She took you from me. Even though we agreed that we won't say the words 'I love you' we still showed it. But then I wasn't good enough anymore and she was your beloved one.

 

„I will leave a bit earlier. Bye Bam“. „Bye. See you tomorrow at the practice“.

 

I nodded at that time, even though it was a lie. The pills were the only way for me to see you again. In my dreams you were still mine. And I decided that I wanted to go to that time. To the time you were mine.

 

'I loved you. I wish I told you that when you were mine.' the letter read.

„I loved you too. I'll see you, someday, in a better place. Goodbye, Kim Yugyeom“, BamBam said and left the grave with his wife by his side.

 

 

For everyone that didn't get it. Yugyeom was at BamBams wedding and thought about how Bams and his realationship started and ended (because Bam cheated) and in the end it was to much for him and he made sure to go back to that time where BamBam was his. He took sleeping pills so that he will see BamBam in his dreams like he normally did, hoping he could try again and this time tell him how he felt about his best friend and stay with BamBam.

 

I hope you liked it and enjoyed reading. I know it's a bit confusing and i aplologize for my english and my grammer. If I spelled something wrong please tell me because I wrote this in a hurry because school and stuff. But yeah.. that was the first os for this book. I hope you liked it. Bye ^^