Jealous

Kang Daniel Scenarios/Short Stories

Hello everyone! I wanted to leave a little message to thank you guys for supporting this! It's fun to come online and write mini stories for you guys :) Please don't forget to leave any requests! I would love to write on things you guys would want me to!


It was perfect out, light clouds and a great amount of sunshine seeping through the sky. You and Daniel thought that it would be a good idea to spend your day outside. Since you were craving icecream, Daniel brought you to an icecream parlor which had your favorite icecream flavor.

"Two scoops of mint chocolate chip and one scoop of cookie dough please." Daniel told the man who was serving them. Both of you were sitting down by the big window which had a great view of the outside. There were a decent amount of people roaming outside. He grabbed your hand, rubbed his thumb gently against your palm and kissed it. You smiled lightly and pinched his right cheek. 

The waitor came back with your icecream, he handed the mint chocolate chip to you as he served Daniel as well. Both of you started to eat your icecream, started a conversation about your week, and shared many laughters. 

"Kang Daniel?" 

Daniel turned around from his seat to see who called his name. In shock, he stood up and hugged the person. It was a girl, when he hugged her you felt flustered and a slight burn in your chest. You brushed it off and smiled as his friend met eyes with you. She came up to you, offered a handshake. 

"Nice to meet you, my name is Sora. I heard so many great things about you!" She exclaimed happily. You lightly smiled and glanced at Daniel which he looked happy. 

"Hello, it's nice meeting you too." You softly spoke and started to eat your icecream again. 

"How are you Daniel? I haven't seen you in ages!" She rested his hand on top of his shoulder. Once you saw, you blinked a few times, looked at Daniel then starred down at your icecream. Daniel and Sora started to have a conversation while you sat there awkwardly eating your icecream. Once she mentioned she had to go and walked away, Daniel turned back around to fully face you. You continued to play with your spoon and your bowl. Daniel looked at your bowl and saw that you had already finished your two scoops. 

"That was my childhood best friend." Daniel said happily.

"She seems nice." You softly spoke and did not make any eye contact with him. Daniel leaned forward, resting his elbows against the table. 

"Why aren't you looking at me?" He asked worried.

You looked up at him and gave him a small but a fake smile. "Sorry, I'm tired. I want to go home." You stood up, put your spoon and bowl near the trash can. You waited for Daniel which he felt like there was something wrong. Walking home with him by your side, you started to think to yourself. "Why am I like this? This is nothing! Why did she have to place her hand against Daniel's shoulder? She seems too friendly, right? Ugh no, they're best friends. Don't worry he-"

Your thoughts were interrupted as you noticed Daniel was holding onto your wrist. You turned around and looked at him. He had a worried and serious look. "Are you sure nothing is wrong? You know you can tell me, we can always talk it out." He stated.

You took a moment to think if you should really tell him. What if he thinks you're some jealous freak? "I don't like her." You said without thinking. You were shocked at your own words, but you decided not to show it.

"What? Who? Sora? Why?" He asked pulling you a little closer.

"S-she had your hand on your shoulder, she looked too friendly! A-and I......" You said and looked at Daniel's face. 

"I guess I was jealous..no one touches you like that besides me..." You sighed a little, frowned, and looked down at your shoes. He lifted your chin up to see your face. 

"She is a dude to me. She is nothing compared to you, you're my angel, my princess, you know that...I'm sorry if she upset you and I'm sorry if I upset you too. I didn't know this would make you jealous. I will make sure she will not do it again, okay?" He reassured you and instantly you began to smile.

"There it is, that perfect smile I fall in love with everytime." He smiled as well, stepped in cupping your left cheek and went in for a kiss.

"I love you." He whispered softly and smiled.