Happy Celebration

Kang Daniel Scenarios/Short Stories

Requested by: defdanik
I hope you guys enjoy this! :)

 

Peter and Rooney were roaming on the floor, sitting here and there on top of the couch. You were starring into the television, waiting for the top 11 trainees to be announced. You were staying over at your boyfriend, Daniel's place. You squeezed a small banner that had Daniel's name on it which you cheered him on with. You wore your lucky shirt that Daniel got you during one of your anniversaries. You talked to yourself as Boa started to annouce each rank.

Your hands started to sweat each time Daniel would show up on the screen. Closing your eyes, as your hands came together, you prayed to the heavens that a miracle would happen. You were nervous and curious what place Daniel would be in. Rooney came up to your leg and purred as she rubbed her body against you. You lightly pet Rooney as she walked away.

"Guys, your dad is on television!" You exclaimed to the cats.

Boa then proclaimed into the microphone that it was time to announce first place. You held onto the banner tighter. As Park Jihoon and Daniel noticed that they had the chance to win, they went up on stage standing next to each other. Your eyes started to tear up because you couldn't help to get emotional. You remembered how hard Daniel worked for this. He would barely come home, have time to contact you, but you understood. This was his dream, this was his chance to shine.

You had faith in your boyfriend because you knew he was meant for this. Peter and Rooney purred as they faced the television. Park Jihoon and Daniel looked nervous, scared, and anxious. It was obvious that they wanted to find out who was in first place, but at the same time, they didn't want to know. The crowd cheered loudly as they chanted their biases name. Already thirty seconds had passed, which felt like a lifetime to everyone. After another minute, Boa finally annouced the winner.

Your eyes grew wide, your hands started to shake, and you screamed your head off as you found out that Daniel, your own boyfriend had one first place with the most votes. He was the center of the future group, WANNA ONE. You stood up screaming, holding the banner in your hands. You called your parents and friends to tell them that Daniel won first place. His hard work paid off, his sweats and tears paid off, finally.

You got on your knees really close from the television. You saw his reaction. You knew he was holding back his tears. He was in awe. His speech was beautiful, and you couldn't believe that it was finally over. His talent is recognized by the people who voted for him and by the people who supported him throughout this program. The months of being apart from him was worth it because he could finally have another step into his dreams. He was going to debut. You continued to cry with joy as you saw him how happy he was. He couldn't stop smiling, neither could you.

It was an emotional night. Rooney and Peter rubbed their bodies against your leg as they saw you cry with joy. It was almost like as if they knew that their dad won. You remembered that he called you on the phone the other night. He said that he would come home after this day. With that, you hurried to the kitchen, started to cook his favorite meals. After two hours of cooking and preparing, you heard the door open. Your eyes grew and you ran to see that it was Daniel. He let his belongings down as soon as he saw you. His smile was so bright and so was yours. Your eyes were filled with tears again, you ran to him and hugged him so tight. You breathed in and finally, a familiar scent. You both backed away from the hug and you touched his face.

"You worked so hard..." Your tears streamed down your face. He wiped them with his fingers and kissed your eyelids.

"My hardwork paid off because I got so much support and strength from you. I am so thankful. Thank you so much, for waiting and believing in me." He smiled and chuckled. He then sniffed the air and looked at you with a grin.

"Did you make something?" He asked as he held your hand and pulled you into the living room.

"I thought that you would be hungry, so I made your favorite dishes." You said softly and looked at the food that was presented on the table. He smiled with joy and kissed your lips.

"Thank you for this, I love you, and you are the biggest blessing of my life." He confessed and kissed your lips again with passion.