BIGBANG? (Part 2)

Everyone Included!

Morning;

was part of the day people acclaimed to be the most descent.

But, apparently that didn’t apply on Bom’s residence for a certain man had been shouting all by himself the whole morning.

 

 

(If I do this, it means that the conversation happens in BIGBANG mind and no one except our five boys can hear, Bom and the other can only hear this)

 

“Ri will only brush teeth!!” he stomped his feet on the tiled floor repeatedly, leashing out an act unsuitable for the adult physique he’s currently possessing.

 “YAAHH!!! You, little sh*t! You’ll shave that face! Don’t you dare tainted my holy handsomeness!!” – Seunghyun

“Yah! You don’t have the right to shout at my Riri!” – Jiyong

“Whatever! Shave that ing face!” – Seunghyun

“Ri don’t know how to! Stop shouting at Ri!” the tall red haired man threw the shaver down angrily. “This is Daddy Hyung’s fault! Why do you have to have this hair?! Ri never has it!”

“The ! Are you telling me it’s my fault?!” – Seunghyun

 “But, it really is Seunghyun Hyung’s fault. Bae Hyung, Ji Hyung, Riri and me never has it on our faces?” – Daesung.

“Why do I even have to deal with stupid punks like all of you? Just ing shave!” -- Seunghyun

“Ri CAN’T and stop ordering Ri!!”

“Then shave!” – Seunghyun

“Ri’s not shaving!” With that a loud ‘thud’ echoed through the bathroom and all the boys could mentally felt something chilly ran underneath them.

“Yah, Yah, are you trying to catch us a cold?!” – Seunghyun

“Ri! Stop acting not cool! We’ll get sick!”—Youngbae

 

 

No answer.

 

 

No shout.

 

 

Nothing.

 

 

The body had completely shut down with its arms crossed, knees curled up to its chest, and lips puckered as voices were clogged in its throat.

 

 Seungri is angry.

 

He was sick of being ordered around. He just wanted to be back to his normal body. Back to the day the five of them have five bodies and not stuck in one.

 

He hated this…

 

 

 

“BIGBANG-ah! What are you doing there?” Bom suddenly came, shouting as she promptly slid down beside him. She lifted his head and rested it on her lap, tapping the immobile man lying on the cold tiled floor in deep concern. “BIGBANG-ah! BIGBANG-ah!!”

He didn’t say a word, slowly sneaking his arms around her waist and pulled her in forcefully, causing Bom to jolt in surprise.

 

He vulnerably voiced out his powerlessness, “Noona…”

 

“Seungri, what are you doing?! Stop it! You’re mine, remember!!” – Jiyong

“Here goes the possessive brat,” – Seunghyun said in a mocking tone

“Shut up.” – Jiyong growled dangerously

“Don’t you dare ‘shut up’ me! I’m older.” – Seunghyun hissed

 

Couldn’t handle all the ruckus running inside his mind, Seungri commanded the body to scrunch up its eyes, forcefully shutting it as if the voices could be demolished by doing it. He felt like his head was about to explode when the head was ironically not even his. He didn’t even know whose head it was anymore. He just wanted to get his body back; to be Seungri and not a fifth of ‘BIGBANG’.

 

It was honestly tiring.

 

Just in the middle of his despair, he felt something warm on his cheek. Something really warm and assuring, gently caressing his or more correctly ‘their’ cheek, slowly trailed down the body’s defined jaw.

That moment, Seungri knew nothing more.

Something about the warmth told him it was what he longed for. The wall he built was crushed and he eventually broke loose.

 

 He ignorantly cried all his heart out.

 

“Seungri-ah…” – Jiyong was torn inside, not being able to wipe his baby’s tear.

 

“Ssshh, BIGBANG-ah, don’t cry. Noona is figuring a way out for you, wait for Noona. ‘kay?” Bom gently wiped the tear away, cradling him in her arm as she rested her cheek on the top of his crown.

“Now, come on. You can’t sit here all day, the floor is wet. We don’t want you to catch a cold, do we?” she pinched his nose cheekily and chuckled as he complained her action.

 She pulled him up and propped him all the way to her small living room, coughing throughout the way. This didn’t escape BIGBANG’s eyes. His eyes instinctively wandered on her. Her cheeks were flushed and buds of sweat rolling down, trailing down the side of her face, eyes seemed tired with dark circle framing them.

“Noona sweat—a bucket.” – Youngbae not so enthusiastically announced

“Hyungs, Riri, is Creator Noona okay? Dae want, but can’t give her cookies…” – Daesung said sadly

“Bommie…” – Seunghyun

 

“Stay here, neh. I’ll make hot chocolate for us.” She patted his head and left with a smile, coughing several more rounds as she walked for the kitchen. His gaze automatically intensified, the feeling of unsettlement caused a knot on the pit of his stomach. He suddenly wanted to reach out for her so badly.

“Boomie is sick. Seungri-ah, we have to help her…” – Seunghyun

“Noona—Noona can’t be sick. Ri doesn’t want Noona sick!”  His mouth curved downward as soon as Seungri learned her condition. “What should Ri do?”

“I-I don’t know. I don’t know what to do.” – Seunghyun

“Tucked her to bed, Ri, like how Noona always does to us.”—Jiyong

He nodded and commanded the body to storm to the kitchen for her. He came just in time before she fainted.

With one swift scoop, he caught her and carried her to her bedroom. Her forehead was burning and her vulnerable state was paining him.

He sat beside her, brushing the strand of hair sticking on her face away. He silently watched as her chest rising up and down rhythmically. Once in a while, she would cough in her sleep. He couldn’t do anything but pulled her blanket higher.

 

“Bommie…” – Seunghyun

 

 

“Uuurgh…” a groan left which immediately alerted him. She slightly stirred under her blanket, mouth parted as she mumbled a croaked incomprehensible word. She curled under the blanket uncomfortably, causing his eyebrows to be knitted together in confusion.

 

“Creator Noona wants cookie! She’s hungry!” – Daesung

 

“You know Noona’s wish! Cool~” – Youngbae

 

“Because, I’m a cookie master! Go to the kitchen Ri.” – Daesung

 

Seungri only nodded and followed suit his hyungs command. This whole situation was not something he’s familiar with. How can Noona suddenly be sick? He reached out for the cookie jar and was surprised on how easy it was with this body. Grabbing things on the kitchen cabinet had always been a struggle for him with his original little feet.

 

“Whoah! Amazing! Riri can grab the cookie without help!” he held the cookie jar in front of his face, eyes sparkled in delight.

                                                            

“Yah! Bommie is waiting! It’s not time to admire something this stupid!” – Seunghyun scolded.

 

“Stop calling him ‘stupid’! You’ve never been in our shoes so shut up, adult!” – Jiyong

 

“What the ?! I’ve told you not to ‘shut up’ me, I’m older than you!” – Seunghyun

 

“Jiji Hyu—“

 

“Fast, Ri! Creator Noona is waiting!” – Daesung

 

He nodded and quickly grabbed several cookies,  carelessly delivered it to the sick woman in hope to make her feel better.

“Place them on a plate! Use your brain for once, will you?! You’ll make a mess o her bed!” – Seunghyun

 

“Stop blaming Riri for once will you!!” – Jiyong

 

“Get out of this, you disrespectful bastard! I’m talking to this stupid one!” – Seunghyun

 

“Riri is not stupid!” he pulled the body in a harsh halt. No one is allowed to say bad word about him, not even his Daddy Hyung.

 

“You are!” – Seunghyun.

 

The body started to shake. “Riri is not!!” Right that moment, Seungri’s instinct subconsciously led the body to throw the cookie to the floor harshly as he raised his voice. “Riri is not, is not, IS NOT!!”

 

“BIGBANG-ah?” *Cough*Cough* “Is that you?” Bom peeked behind her open door, bundled up in thick blanket he wrapped her in earlier, face flusher, hair totally soaked as if she just got out of a pool. She seemed even worse than before. “BIGBANG-ah, I’m so sorry but I want to sleep.” She coughed some more fit and he felt guilty almost as immediately as the sentence left .

 

“Riri didn’t mean to wake Noona up…” he timidly whispered at her shadow that slowly faded behind the door.

 

 Again, he felt his stomach being twisted.

 

He stared at the door.

 

His mind was silent for the first time in days.

 

Bom was sick.

 

And now, she was bothered by their noises.

 

They didn’t want Bommie sick.

 

Even more, not when they were the reason…

 

 

“Yongie and Hyung were not supposed to shout at each other...” – Youngbae said sadly

 

“Look, Riri shouted. Creator Noona woke up…” – Daesung

 

“Sorry…”—Seunghyun and Jiyong chorused remorsefully

 

“Noona, still coughing.” He stared at the closed door, wincing each time the cough attack struck. He subconsciously took a deep breath after Seungri’s instinct before gaze shifted to his chest. “Hyungs, let’s help Noona. Ri hates seeing Noona in pain.”

 

“Yeah, let’s do it. I don’t like seeing Bommie in pain either.” – Seunghyun mentally sighed

 

“Noona needs her medicine.” – Jiyong

 

“Then Creator Noona needs her cookies first. The bad pill has to be accompanied by cookies first.” – Daesung

 

He obediently nodded and walked toward the kitchen. He grabbed the cookies and transferred them to a plate, taking the medicine alongside them.

He blinked eyes; something seemed off.

 

“Won’t Beautiful Noona choke? Cookies are dry.” – Youngbae

 

“Milk, will help?”

 

“I think hot chocolate’s better? Noona said she wanted to make us one, right?” – Jiyong

 

“But, I’m certain Bommie loves tea better than chocolate.” – Seunghyun

                                                                      

“Noona did seem to drink it a lot.” – Jiyong pondered

 

“Chamomile! Creator Noona’s favourite is that!” – Daesung suddenly prompted

 

“Ri—Ri don’t know how to make it.”

 

“I can be the ruler!” – Daesung

 

“Okay, you lead.” – Seunghyun

 

Under Daesung’s lead, Seungri swiftly command the body around. He steeped the tea, carefully pouring it to a cup under Jiyong’s concern supervision.  Seunghyun counted the time and stopped yelling any bad words, Jiyong stopped picking fight with Seunghyun as both five boys discussed thing together. Youngbae kept on balancing the atmosphere between Jiyong and Seunghyun whilst Seungri listened to his hyungs obediently.

In no time, BIGBANG had stood in front of Bom’s door, hands holding a tray filled with a cup of chamomile tea, Bom’s medicine, a plate of cookies and a bowl of warm ramyeon.

“Hyungs, Ri, knocks?”

 

“Of course you knock, Ri” – Jiyong laughed at the innocent question

 

“What if we make Noona cough even harder like earlier?”

 

“No, it won’t. I think we’re cool!”

 

BIGBANG stared at the tray in his hands. The things on the tray were the fruit of their teamwork?

 

“I think we could make things work. We just have to continue what we did while preparing all these”

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Good, we’ve shaved.” – Seunghyun

 

“Ri, our handkerchief is folded.” – Jiyong

 

“Okay, great.  We’re cool with no flaws now.” – Youngbae

 

“Well, I hate to say this but we can only have cookie because of my digestive problem. Sorry.” – Daesung

 

He inhaled deeply and flashed his angelic smile to his own reflection.

 

“BIGBANG, let’s do this together.”

 

A loud ‘yes’ echoed inside his head and he confidently stepped out.

 

Wrapped in black classy suit, hugged by the strong smell of mint, and wardrobe complemented by pair of pointed shoes, his beautiful red lock was highlighted. His tall and built frame slyly trapped other under his spell. Basked under the sun, his angelic smile radiated brightly, reaching his eyes and showcasing his eye smile.

 

For a minute, the world around him seemed to stop. As if forgetting who the actual protagonists of the party were, he walked farther into the crowd, ignoring the ‘ooh’ and ‘aah’.  His smile grew wider once he saw her.

 

The last month was great. He’d learned to adjust to his new life as BIGBANG. Bom was coughing madly in her drenched shirt when she dug in the bowl of ramyeon he brought, face happier than ever with her eyes still drooping of the high fever she possessed.

That night, for her sake, BIGBANG were not fighting. They cooperated to take care of her. With a good three days rest, Bom was completely healthy.

With the hope not to get her sick anymore, BIGBANG assured Bom that she needed not to rush on constructing the machine; they’d worked that body out. At first, Bom didn’t buy the assurance, but after a good negotiation, Bom gave in and slowed down her research.

She only spent two or three hours per day in her laboratory just like what he insisted, the rest of her spare time was used to teach him thing.

She taught him shaved, which of course not without involving her laughed at his obliviousness. She brought him out; shopping, dinning, or simply walking in the park. She didn’t read him bed time story the way she’d done to the four hybrids before, but she compensated it by kissing his forehead every night before sleep.

 

Within a month, BIGBANG had completely adapted to his life as a whole; a body with five minds.

 

There were no more complaints.

 

 

 

 

“BIGBANG-ah.” The scientist beamed at the sight of her creations. She shoved a plate of cookies to him. “You look perfect.” She fondly straightened the wrinkle on his shoulder and lost herself in dark brown eyes.

 

He smirked at her unusual appearance; her brown hair shined under the sun, thick and long eyelashes shaded her big round eyes, smile beaming on her doll-like pretty face, and her curves were hugged perfectly by a simple white dress. He couldn’t help but adore the sight in front of him. “Noona always looks perfect.”

 

He placed a soft kiss on her smooth fingertips. “But, Noona still looks the prettiest in your white coat.”

 

“Are you trying to hustle me to quicken the construction of the machine to help separating y’all?”  She creased an eyebrow playfully before chuckling adorably in his arm.

 

“I think we’ve adapted well in this body we no longer need that machine.”  

 

“Well, let’s see how much longer it’ll be for you to whine at me for that machine.” She stuck her tongue out, happily shoved a cookie into his mouth which he gladly took in.

 

He munched the cookie and cupped her face. “I won’t. I don’t want Noona to overworked Noona’s self anymore and I’ve gotten use to this body, ‘kay?” He whispered gently and pressed their forehead together, admiring the twinkles in her eyes. “Noona can stop worrying about me now.”

 

 

“Whoah, Bommie-ah! You’ve finally gotten yourself a man? OMG, I’m happy for you. He’s so handsome!!” Dara, the bride and the party’s star, squealed in excitement. There’s nothing more relieving for her than to see her childhood friend in the arm of a nice gentleman she deserved. “Why haven’t you introduced him to me?”

 

“Da-dara, wait—“ she pulled away, but he didn’t let her go and instead held her by her waist— “he’s not my man, you’ve misunderstood us.”

 

“He’s not?” Dara tilted her face, veil dangling from her crown as she eyed the intimacy her friend and her guy shared. “Then, he is…”

 

At the sight of a flustered Bom, he smirked.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

“Nice to meet you, I’m BIGBANG.”

---

 

Guys!! What do you think of this story? I was really yearning to write romace but at the same time was so lost on how to pour my idea out in words, so yeah, this is the final product ^_^;

Is it messy? Please, tell me what you think about this very two-shot. I really really need to know what do you think of this story. ><

And as always, thank you so much for sparing you precious time to read my fic<33