Missing You

Everyone Included!

VIPs and Taeyang stans out there, let's celebrate Taeyang's new album together!! XD

Have you checked the English sub of  Taeyang's White Night? If you haven't you better do it fast!! It's totally a masterpiece with its beautiful melody!! I'm still bitter though that he made it an intro instead of a full song!!

Anyway. I'll stop now. Enjoy this chapter~ <3

---

 

Youngbae stood beside the windows, peeking at the empty street in front of his house. He only let out a heavy sigh and looked down on the small bundle in his arms.

A small smile tugged on his lips as he watched the baby slept soundlessly with his mouth gapped open. He lifted the baby up and nuzzled his cheek onto the baby’s, feeling the warmth coming from the little bundle of joy. “Seungri-ah, daddy needs some support.”

As if he understood, Seungri let out a whimper and slightly snuggled to Youngbae’s chest. Youngbae only let out a chuckle as he fondly pinched the baby’s red nose.  “You always know what to do, my smart little victory.”

 

 

“Daddy… Where is mommy? I want to show mommy something.” Another small hand tucked the edge of Youngbae’s clothes, averting his gaze from the little baby. He looked down to his little man.

“Mommy will come home soon. Jiyong-ah, why don’t you show it to daddy instead? Hm?”

To this, 4 year-old little Jiyong only stared at his feet, hands hidden behind his back as he shifted in discomfort in front of his father. Seeing this, Youngbae understood.

 

His son also missed her.

 

It’s been a month since he last saw her. They were happy, they did; at least once upon a time. Their house was filled with laughter, nights spent with cuddles, and smiles were what started and ended their days. Their happiness was even more complete the moment Seungri’s cry broke through the dawn.

Mornings would come with a kiss before they were busy with their little family; helped Jiyong and sent him to school, bathed Seungri and fed him milk.

It was like a perpetual to him to lean on the door frame every morning, adoring her figure who was basked with the bright sun light, emphasizing her tenderness as she fed Seungri. He would hold Jiyong’s small hand in his as he watched her planted a goodbye-kiss on Jiyong’s forehead.

Noons, were nothing different. They would have their lunch with gaze intertwined with each other’s, drowned in each other’s eyes. Her eyes had always been his escapade, the light and spark in them never left; even after so many years of storms and struggles.

Evenings and nights would always be filled with laughter. Whether would it be inside the shower box, in front of the TV, or inside Jiyong’s study room, they could always wrap the day beautifully up to the point he believed the life they led was close to that of fairytales.

 Well, he believed so until…

 

“Oppa, please take care of our Jiyongie and Riri…”

 

The next day, he woke to an empty bed. He searched for her, waited for her, and was more than dying to ask her what was so wrong that he was left all alone, dying to tell her that he could change for her; he could fix everything as long as she stayed.

 He still worked on the long list of their dreams, of the future they expected; he still worked on it just as hard as they first started it. But without her, there’s always something he wronged here and there.

 

 

“You better sleep now, Jiyong-ah. It’s already nine.” He ruffled his son hair. Jiyong only nodded and obediently stretched out his small hand, waiting for Youngbae to hold him. He tried to smile which pathetically same out as a sad smile as he sent his son to bed, kissed him good-night and tucked him under the blanket. He slowly closed the door as he watched his son’s back from the door’s gap.

 

He also missed her, Just as much as his son did.

 

---

 

“Da!!!” Seungri squealed happily as he slapped Youngbae’s foot. Youngbae’s gaze was quickly snatched away from the window down to the little baby. The little baby only blinked his big eyes at Youngbae adorably before his contagious giggle echoed through the silent room.

“This little victory… What can I do to you?” Yongbae couldn’t help but smiled lovingly as he collected the baby to his arms, bouncing him up and down as the giggle grew louder into laughter.

“DADDY, DON’T!!” Jiyong ran and elbowed Youngbae’s leg forcefully. “Yah, Riri!! You’re unfair!!”

Youngbae only looked at his eldest son, creasing an eyebrow for explanation which he quickly earned.

“I just want to hug him, but Riri crawl away!! He hasn’t even worn his pants!!” he pouted and pointed his finger at the obliviously happy baby.

Youngbae instinctively threw his gaze from his eldest to his youngest. His eyes widen with disbelief as he saw his youngest indeed dressed in nothing but a shirt and a diaper. “Riri-ah, you have to put pants on!” he swiftly held his son and rushed him to his room, helping him to put on his pants when the door bell rang.

“I’ll get it, Daddy!” Jiyong vibrantly ran toward the front door, already knowing who the visitors were. He banged the door open and was quickly given a ruffle on his head; he had always loved it. “Uncle Seunghyunie! Uncle Daesungie!! What do you bring today?” he was scooped up as he was showed what was inside the bag Daesung’s holding.

“We bring you pizza. You love them, don’t you?” Seunghyun tickled the boy stomach which caused the latter squealing in delight. “Where is your daddy?”

“Yo, I’m here. You know, you don’t have to force yourselves to buy something each time you come here.” Youngbae showed up with little Seungri in his arms. He carefully put his baby down on the carpet and took the pizza Daesung handed, making his way to the kitchen.

“It’s our pleasure, Bae. Don’t worry.” Seunghyun unwillingly bent down as Jiyong suddenly wiggled aggresively in his arms, running his way out the moment his feet reached the ground.

 

“OMO!! My little Seungri-ah!! Come to uncl—Auch! Yah, Jiyongie~”

“Don’t touch my Riri!!” Jiyong quickly hugged his baby brother protectively, wrapping his arms as tight as he could with eyes shooting daggers at the elder. Daesung only pouted at his god son attitude, hand holding his ached hip after being kicked by the possessive big brother. Seungri on the other hand only blinked his eyes as Seunghyun observed the interaction happened.

The interaction was somehow reminding him to that of kindergarteners’. The moment Seungri voiced out his favorite ‘Da!!’ and rubbed Jiyong’s cheek with his, Seunghyun melted. Jiyong’s reaction and Daesung squealed were not helping either. Jiyong only blushed before he planted kisses all over the little laughing-machine’s face, whispering ‘Yongie love Riri’ over and over.

 

Youngbae soon came out with a big box of Pizza and a bowl of salad, smiling proudly and lovingly toward his sons as he placed the meal down. The four living room occupants quickly got their object of attraction replaced.

They hungrily grabbed the pizza and munched it down devouringly, ears attached to Jiyong who busily blabbered about his day at the kindergarten.

Youngbae smiled radiantly which showcased his eye smile as he listened carefully to his son’s blabber, hand busy patting the baby’s bum as he drank his formula. Seeing this, Jiyong snuggled closer to his daddy and started munching vigorously; highlighting his chubby cheeks as it jumped up and down following Jiyong’s munching rhythm. Youngbae only chuckled and caressed his son’s hair fondly.

 

Seunghyun and Daesung only watched at Jiyong who exhaled contently and leant onto his father’s touch. Seungri then proceeded to do the same, his formula vigorously; causing small lips to puckered and flattened drastically, causing a laugh to be erupted from Youngbae’s mouth. It was clear that the two kids were competing on stealing their father’s attention.

But as always, the oblivious Youngbae only handed Jiyong another piece of pizza and corrected Seungri’s bottle position. “That’s right. You have to keep eating like this and grow up fast, neh? Daddy cannot wait to see you succeed.”

They watched silently as Youngbae delightfully wiped his sons’ mouths, smilling ear to ear as if he had suddenly forgotten about his gloominess.

 

“Hyung, smile suits you better.” Daesung said with Seunghyun’s arm linked around his waist and head leaning comfortably on his shoulder.  

“Daesungie is right.” Seunghyun snuggled closer to Daesung’s neck and it mischievously, causing the younger to giggle contently.

They abruptly stopped once they acknowledged the darkness clouding Youngbae’s face. The latter only stared at them with a heartbreaking gaze evident in his eyes, hands pulling his sons closer to him. The two kids only blinked their eyes quizzically at their dad.

Seunghyun immediately let Daesung go. “Bae—“

 

*RING*RING*

 

“I’ll… open the door.” Youngbae put Seungri down and walked away limply, ignoring the baby’s ‘da’ and Jiyong’s concern. He knew he was wrong. It was so bad of him to break the painfully lovely atmosphere in the living room when all they tried to do was to cheer him up.

He reached the door knob and slowly opened it. Truthfully, he knew deep down he could no longer stand another guest with his torn emotion, but it’d be rude of him to decline…

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

“Oppaaaa!!! Surpriseee!!”

 

“Ja-Jagi?!”

 

“Hm?”

 

“Oh my God!! I miss you so much; I’m going crazy, Jagiyaaa!!” Youngbae promptly tackled her into his embrace, tear swelling up his eyes. He caressed the back of her head and planted  tender yet long kisses; sending his message of longing before pressing her head closer to his chest, kissing her crown repeatedly as he silently thanked God for giving her back to him.

 

He was so happy until a bark cut his lovely reunion with his wife.

 

Wait. Bark?

 

“OMO, Oppa, you scared him!”

Youngbae immediately pulled away, his eyes shot open as he watched the black and white ‘thing’ in his wife arms.

 

What is this now?

 

He stared like an idiot, watching his wife lulled the little creature in her arms with her hips swaying from side to side. The little creature reminded him of someone he used to love so much.

 

“What is…this?”

 

“It’s my surprise for you!! I haven’t given you any present for you birthday two months ago, right? So this is it!!” She pushed the dog to Youngbae’s face and swore she could see sparkles lighting Youngbae’s eyes.

The little dog Youngbae’s face happily and a smile immediately spread on his face. His smile grew even wider as his wife’s cute laugh reached his ears. He took the dog and held it, thanking his wife repeatedly as they squeezed the poor dog in between.

“Is he the reason you left?”

“Yeah, I thought it would only take me a few days, but Boss really is one of a kind. I’ve gone through hardship finding this little baby.” She pinched the dog nose and it barked, gladfully it instantly calmed down the moment Youngbae caressed its crown.

“Thank you, Jagiya. I’m so happy!! But, don’t you walk out of my sight ever again, ‘kay? You scared me.” He cupped her face, searching for her lips and readied to kiss h—

 

 

“Emm, Bae…”

 

 

Youngbae groaned.

“OMO!! My little Jiyongie and Riri!! Mommy miss y—Oppaaa!!” she shrieked in surprised as Youngbae swiped her up with his strong arms.

 

“Not now, Jagiya. You’re all mine for the night. You’ve made me suffer this whole month.”

 

“But—“

 

“No buts. Dae, Hyung, I trust my sons and new dog to you. I’m busy for tonight.”

 

“Daddyyyy!!!!!”

 

“Sorry kids, not now. It’s mommy and daddy’s time~”

 

---

 

What do y'all think of this chapter?