The Dormitory Ruler

Everyone Included!
Hey, Guys!! Sorry for taking so long to update. This chapter is dedicated for bella0203. I hope you'll like this one~ <33 Please feel free to leave your thoughts or requests and prompts down bellow, they'll be more than welcomed XD

 

                Weeee~

               

                Another shirt flew and landed right on top of the piled up laundry, waiting to be washed.

                Seungri casually walked away, heading to the fridge and took out a can of cold drink. Little did he know, his action didn’t pass through a certain guy’s eyes.

                Youngbae only shook his head, turning a blind eye as he continued reading his novels. Seungri had never been once to take care of the laundry; it was either him or the other hyungs, and lately it started to bug the other, including him.

                They lived together, sharing a dorm, as none of them was natively come from the very big city residing the school they chose. It was awkward; at least it was, at the beginning. Gathering five teenagers with five different distinct characters was not the most appealing idea.

                However, they’d magnificently made it work. Within the length of half a year, they became brothers without blood binding them. They were family. Each of them had different roles.

                Just like how Youngbae was the mother in the dorm.

                 But, Youngbae was tired.

                Tired of all the sh*t Seungri had made him do.                                                                  

                Tired that the roles distribution never went the way it should have been.

                Gladfully, the other three hyungs had compromised to work with him. They would all make Seungri do things by himself.

               

                And that’s how the ‘lesson’ began…

---

1st try:  Youngbae vs Seungri

                “Hyungs, I’m home!!” Seungri shouted as he threw his shoes and coat. He ignorantly walked to the dining room with hand attached to his grumbling stomach.

                To his surprise, there’s nothing on the table. No rice, no soup, no dishes; Nothing, which was new. Usually the table’s surface was invaded by different kinds of food; especially on such an hour.

                “Seungri-ah, make something. We’re hungry. It’s your turn to cook dinner tonight.” Youngbae shouted from the couch, eyes not leaving the TV screen. He didn’t plan on giving in to do the younger’s supposed task.

                “Bu—“

                “No buts. It’s your turn. I’m starving.”

                “Fine.”

                Youngbae could feel the younger turning on his heels at his back, so he turned around. As he had expected, the younger was groaning and sulking. But, he would be strong today. So he sat back on the couch and raised the television’s volume.

                It was merely seconds when he found himself unconsciously trying to steal a glimpse of the youngest. He immediately sat back on the couch, straighter than before.

                He wouldn’t give in, he was strict.

                Yes, he was…

 

                “Stop stealing glances, Bae. Just help him if you’re worried,” Jiyong said in a teasing manner as he passed by, hands holding a basket full of freshly washed clothes.

                “No I’m not.”

                “Yes, you are, Bae.”

                “Just mind your chore.”

               

                “A-AAAAR—“

                “WHAT’S WRONG??!!” Youngbae jumped into the scene faster than a lightning, checking Seungri for any wounds and cursed the moment he saw blood flowing out of Seungri’s finger. “Sit down and treat your wound!! I’ll cook.”  

                Seungri didn’t need to wait for any repetition to voluntarily walk out of the kitchen. In fact, he was more than willing to do it as he watched Youngbae hissed while taking over the kitchen and swiftly cut the vegetable, grumbling on his own as his hands concocting different spices.

               

                He silently wiped his fingers and walked pass Jiyong who was holding back his laughter.

                “Don’t tell Bae Hyung about the ketchup.”  

 

 

2nd  try: Seunghyun vs Seungri

                Seunghyun put his hands on his waist, focusing his glares on the little trouble maker who was busy tying his shoelaces. “Yah, I’m not doing your chores in your stead anymore.”

                “I’ve never asked you to do so.” Seungri got up and dusted his short, taking his bag with face thick with confidence and arrogance.  He silently laughed inside as he watched Seunghyun holding in his anger.

                A long breath was exhaled by the eldest and Seungri believed he yet again won. “Bye, Hyung-ie~”

 

                It was an inch away from the door knob when he was startled by a grab on his collar. The moment he realized, he was faced with a nearly explode Seunghyun. He gulped.

                 Angry Seunghyun meant nothing but danger to his territory. So, he obediently let Seunghyun dragged him. Seunghyun stop dragging the youngest and handed him a vacuum cleaner. Seungri who was solely defeated only took the object lazily in his hand.

                Seunghyun didn’t say a word as he used his hand to give the younger a gesture he was sure the younger understand; the ‘I’m- watching-you’ gesture. Seungri groan even louder before he sneaked to the other rooms to clean them.

                Well, Seungri was Seungri.

                He innocently walked to his room, settling himself down with a nice comic he loved to read as he the vacuum cleaner. Seunghyun could hear the cleaner’s sound, right?

 

                He could.

 

                It’d been five books and Seunghyun hadn’t check on him which indicated nothing but how he had successfully fooled the eldest. He was indeed deserved applauses and he knew it.

               

                “YAH!! LEE SEUNG RI, HAVEN’T YOU DONE YET?! IT’S BEEN AN HOUR!! JUST LET ME DO IT!!”

 

 

3rd try: Daesung vs Seungri

                “Seungri-ah.” Daesung came up with a smile, stealing Seungri’s attention from the game he was playing.

                “Yeah, Hyung?”

                “Help me sun these clothes, please?” Daesung showed off his toothy grin as he brought up the big basket of clothes freshly coming out of the washing machine. “It supposed to be your turn, right?”

                “I- is it?”

                Daesung nodded as he kept the same smile, countering Seungri’s conscience with the annoyingly warm smile. “I won’t force you to do it by yourself. I’ll help you.”

                In the end Seungri rubbed his not-itchy-neck and followed behind Daesung who triumphantly hummed his song of victory against the younger. Seungri was left with no choice but to take the clothes one by one and hung them up under the sun alongside Daesung.

                The brightly shining sun and hotness the air blew didn’t help him as sweats rolled down his forehead. His throat was screaming for iced tea but at the same time his conscience was begging him not to leave. Daesung had been so nice to him. How could he just leave him alone with the chores?

 

                But, the clothes kept breeding.

                 The more Seungri hung them, the more clothes stayed in the basket, and Seungri hated them. He stole a glance at Daesung who was happily doing his chores, maybe he would feel at ease if he left the elder after the elder’s own wish.

                The question was; How?

               

                Ah!!

 

                “OMG!! My clothes!!” Seungri shrieked as he ran to the clothes direction, stopping right before the wall securing him from falling off the three-floor building. He silently squealed inside as he caught Daesung’s rushing to his side in the corner of his eyes.

                “Ri, what’s wrong?!”

                “My clothes!! It flies!!”

                “OMG, that’s horrible! Go! Catch it, I’ll finish the rest by myself.”

                “But—“

                “Go, fast, before your clothes disappear! The wind is merciless.”

               

                “Thank you, Hyung!” Seungri waved his hand as he ran off, chuckling on his way as he successfully be freed from his chores by the elder. He could now buy some iced tea without anything burdening him. He left Daesung by Daesung own wish, didn’t he? Yes, he did.

 

                The clothes was the one he planned on chucking out anyway, there’s no need for him to catch it. He was indeed clever.

 

 

4th try: Jiyong vs Seungri

                Seungri pulled off the towel being tied around his waist, carelessly exposing his ‘private’ part. He casually went through his clothes, searching for a nice warm pair of hoodie he would use through the cold night.

                “I wouldn’t sing so carelessly while showing off my little ‘birdie’ if I were you.”

 

                Seungri jumped in surprise at the unexpected voice and rushingly wore his clothes. Jiyong was watching from his bed with a naughty smirk decorating his face. Seungri could swear if it hadn’t been for Jiyong, he would have thrown a fit at the latter for invading his privacy.

                “What do you want now, Hyung?”

                “My little Seungri is not this cold~” Jiyong jumped to Seungri’s back and started to caressed his arm, causing the younger to shudder under his touch. Seungri instinctively slapped off Jiyong’s hands.

                “Hyung, I know you want something.”

                “Fine. Get the water. I’m thirsty, it’s your turn today. It’s Tuesday.” Jiyong pointed at the calendar on Seungri’s desk which prompted Seungri’s brain to revolve for a way out. There’s no way he would get the heavy water up.

                A light bulb popped on Seungri’s head as he retreated to his bed, slumping down while rubbing his arms.

                “Aaahh… Hyung, my arms are sore.”

                “You didn’t do anything.”

                “I got P.E class today.”

                Jiyong creased his eyebrows, “Your P.E is on Friday. Has it been changed?”

                “Well, yeah, no. I-I played basketball today and fell on my arms.”

                “Did you? Let me check. You’re not going to deceive me like the ketchup incident.” Jiyong carefully lifted Seungri’s hand and observed it, pressing it gently in the process as Seungri yelped. “I-is it really hurt?”

                “I won’t lie about such a thing, Hyung, moreover, not to my favorite Hyung.” Seungri let out his ultimate puppy dog eyes.

                 That moment, Jiyong was skunked.

                “Wait here, I’ll take some ointment.”

                “No, Hyung!!” Seungri swiftly held the edge of Jiyong’s clothes. “I’ll take care of it myself.” Seungri stared at the elder for empathy as Jiyong’s stared intently at him before exhaling a long breath.

                “You little trouble maker. I’ll get the water then.” Jiyong obliviously ruffled Seungri’s hair and walked out. He was escorted by Seungri’s gaze as he headed straight out of the door to get water downstairs.

               

                “That’s why you’re my favorite,” Seungri whispered as he lay on his bed, supporting his head with his hands. He was yet again freed.

 

 

5th try: Hyungs vs Maknae

                  “Okay, I won’t ask who succeeded. So, who failed?” Youngbae stared at the other three hyungs consecutively, sighing as he regretted how he looked down on the youngest.

                It was definitely not easy to give Seungri lessons.

                As expected, everyone raised their hand in defeat. “It’s not easy and I believe you’ve known it.” Jiyong represented his fellow friends.

                Indeed, Seungri was clever and they admitted it. They just didn’t expect him to get away that smoothly from their efforts. They didn’t mean any harm. They truly not, all they want was for the youngest to learn how to handle things on his own. To their dismay, it was far harder than they thought.

                Seungri was cunning and smart with never ending helpful tricks dancing inside his head, which was a big disadvantage for their side. The only way was to gather all their thought and energy together, and they believe that solution was inevitably the one and only way to succeed in teaching the youngest.

                So, that was how they started their fight…

 

                “Seungri-ah. We’re not going to give in anymore today.” Youngbae crossed his arm in front of his chest leaning on the wall as he eyed the youngest.

                “It’s your turn to do the laundry.” Seunghyun glared at the youngest, imitating Youngbae’s gesture on the other side of the wall.

                “I can’t help you today, Seungri-ah.” Daesung looked at the youngest apologetically as he clasped his hands together which was imitated by Jiyong who was standing behind him.

                Seungri only stood still, trying to collect what situation he was in right now with all the strong atmospheres engulfing them. It was a precious Sunday and he certainly didn’t plan on passing it with those high mountains built of laundries.

                But, the intimidating glares from the hyungs were turning him small. There’s no way he could get away from the very scene. That idea didn’t please him as he hated chores but his brain had been overused to think of another way out.

                That moment, he acknowledged the almighty he finally lost.

                Drop.

 

                Drop.

               

                Drop.

               

                Buds of tear rolled down the youngest face and the thick atmosphere promptly washed off as the hyungs gathered around their baby in panic. Had they gone too far with their so called lesson?

                “W-why are you crying?” Seunghyun asked the youngest as he approached the younger, totally dumbfounded.

                “W- we didn’t mean to go this far. Did we go to-too far?” Youngbae reached out to the crying baby but was quickly pushed away by a certain teen with the most updated hairstyle.

                “Shhh… Don’t cry. Hyung’s here.” Jiyong hugged Seungri lovingly as he drew circles on his back. “Stop crying. We’re mature, aren’t we?” he cupped Seungri’’s face and pinched his red nose.

                “W-why did ever*HIC*-everyone keep aski*HIC*- asking me to do things?*HIC* I hate ‘em. Do *HIC* all of you hate me? *HIC*

                “No, you got the wrong idea, Seungri-ah. We all love you.” Daesung promptly clarified the undoubted fact Seungri’d crooked.

                “Yes we all love you. You’re forever our baby!!” Youngbae, Seunghyun, and Daesung immediately hugged the maknae, doing a group hug they’d never done before, cherishing the beautiful moment.

               

                “Then I don’t want to do all those chores.”

                “We’ll do it.”

 

---

End result’s conclusion:

                There’s no way for the four hyungs to win over their youngest.

                Period.