Meeting

Red Sky

 

 

 

After he had some drinks he drove his way back home, the lights were off as he entered which was weird because taehyung would always wait for him, “Taehyung?” there were silence, taking his way to the kitchen he saw a food covered and a note he took it was taehyung “You were late we waited for you but you took long time so we dig into the food before you, sorry xoxo” he starts to smile as he snorted. “Jeez that kid seriously text like his mother” he turned around there was a picture on the stand. He took it it was his and wife with taehyung still 1 year old as his mom held him in her arms with him hugging her & kissing tae’s forehead. “Hey there baby, didn’t I tell you you still beautiful in every way? But you’re not satisfied you left me here to bear with this pain? I missed you you know? Aish why am i crying? You would laugh but soon start to worry and hug me into your arms, I’m taking care of him don’t worry gorges but he still thinks I’m a bad father, of you were me what would you do? Sighing because he really misses her, she changed him when he was a mess when nobody’s was there for him she welcomed him with open arms and big smile, but he still feels a little hurt every time he saw tae as he grows up looking like his pretty wife more & more he become weak again and he just want to kiss her and hug her close to him, but it was too late as death took her away from him...  he kissed the photo as he put it back carefully taking his way to his room, he checked tae’s room he saw him laying with jimin hugging him they were cute and at the same time funny, he saw the cover laying on the floor so he took quiet steps as he covers it on them kissing both of their foreheads.  That time he hasn’t slept this good after the sad news.

 

 


 

 

 

On the next morning,

 

Taehyung woke up to take a shower, he dressed up nicely and made breakfast for all of them, he goes outside to water the roses that his mum loved the most it was red roses tae loves it too he remembers when he was born his mum made him a crown full of red roses, he was smiling beautifully at her, she kissed both of his cheeks, taehyung has two dimples because of the kiss he was happy at least his mum touched him. After he finish with watering the roses, he entered inside he saw jimin eating his breakfast although he was still sleep he looked like a kicked puppy, he took upstairs to enter his father room, he smiled as he saw his father face relaxed as he slept, “Father wake up” he shakes his shoulder gently but it didn’t work, he crossed his hands as he sighs “Father I know your listening” Kim was listening but he wants to play with him little more, as soon he felt he became near he touched both of his hand and lay him beside him, making taehyung gasps as he tried to hit him, soon they start to laugh as his father kissed his forehead and caressed his cheek, “Did I tell you you’re the best thing that me and your mother have? You know why?” Taehyung smiled as he felt his eyes became teary, “Y-yeah? D-did I-i?” he stuttered making his father smile widely as he kissed his forehead again, “Because you’re the one who connects both of us, you mother real loves you so much even when you were didn’t born yet she was talking to you like you were in front of her eyes, and I kissed you every night when you both were sleeping”

Tae starts to sob softly as he cried he was thinking that they didn’t love him, but that made him happy he wanted to hear that for very long time, his father starts to laugh as he wiped his tears, “Aish your still like your mother” making him smile a little as they hugged, “Father?” “Yeas sweetie?” “Was my mother pretty?” “Of ing course! She was hot like 100 out of 10, and I’m glad I hit on her rather than ignoring her because your mum had a sassy mouth before but now she was head to toe in love with me” puffing his chest proudly. Taehyung start to laugh at that, “Well I don’t blame her for choosing you, let’s eat before our food start to get cold”

 

As the entered jimin stared at Mr. Kim “Oh he’s going to rip  my head off” when he saw kim raising his hand he closed his eyes tightly but then he felt warm arms around him, “Thank you for taking care of tae, I owe you a lot” Soon a loud cries been heard ,  Tae smiled as he saw his best friend crying, His father patted jimin hair as he heard him apologizing, “It’s okay chimchim” Jimin hugged both of him and the start to laugh at him he was so cute, later on the time has come taehyung has to go to Jeon’s Castle.

 

He starts to pack clothes with jimin’s help, although he saw him putting some lace taehyung start to become red, “W-what is that?” “Jeez it’s just a ” “A-and what I need to do with that?” Jimin smirked cutely at him, “Well wear it after the weeding and you’ll see” Taehyung was trying to grab it but jimin was pushing him away, “Give it to me jimin!” “Hell no!” Soon the fight but the lace hit his father face as soon he opened the door smiling, Jimin start to laugh so hard pushing taehyung’s shoulder taehyung hide his face as soon he saw that, his father cleared his voice, “Well I assume you picking the right ones, good luck” he closed the door. Taehyung start to scream “Kyaaaa!”

 

After an hour of fighting they finished, he changed his clothes putting some eyeliner making his eye sharper and some glittery eyeshadow just to make his eye look bigger than it is, also a lip gloss just to make it more fuller and sweet”

 

Jimin and his father were waiting for him at the door, as soon he walked down stairs he heard whistles he felt his cheeks start to warm. he turned around and turned back looking at them, “How do I look? Is it too much?”

 

They shook their head immediately, “You look gorges” “perfecto Chico perfecto” he smiled and rushed to hug them, “I’m going to miss you”

 

They smiled, “Were going to miss you too, and first don’t be the first one to want it let him do you, also were the lace you got hella of them did you know how many hours just to find perfect and y ones, the workers think I’m motherer but it’s worth it if it’s for you, also I’m your bestie so if you want something just call me alright?” His father starts to laugh as he smirked, “Go get him and make him drop his bomb into you, fighting!”

 

 

Soon taehyung closed the door waving his hand, he was embarrassed, “Since when his father and jimin were like that?” he tried to focus om taking deep breaths as soon he gets in the car. Kim and jimin high fived each other.

 

 

Taehyung start to put some music as he was looking at the views on the window, he starts to listen to Dis Perado his voice makes him relax.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Jungkook entered his house all the maids and bodyguards bowed to him, soon he throws his jacket at one of the maids taking his way to his room to take some shower, he shaved his hair a little it was like this

 

 

 

 

 

Then he dressed some decent white shirt without a tie and leather pants with some Gucci leather shoe, he puts his favorite perfume Dior Sauvage, taking his way downstairs smiling at his mother she was still sad so to satisfy her he hugged her waist and kissed her cheeks, “Aish jeon jungkook what makes you on this weird mood?” he starts to snort, “Well I’m confused the same as you, well where’s my father?” She sighed, “Hunting” he hummed, “I see”

 

He took his way to the lounge while he put an arm around his mother waist, one of the maid's comments, “They look like models” the other said, “Well you know the jeon family born to slay with their flawless”

 

He poured some blood for him and his mother, he turned smiling at her “Ladies first” she took it as she smiles at him, “Je Vous remercie” Jungkook smirked as he took his drink, “Pas de probleme ma dame”

Soon the door opened appearing Jeon with a Marlin model gun on his right hand and the other hand was holding some deer, soon servants took the deer and the Marlin model gun. his wife starts to walk to him with her hips swaying with short dress appearing her cleavage, making him bite his lips as he smirked when she kissed him, he grabbed her cheeks pulling her closer, “Dad!” Jeon turned around but she distracts him from her kisses when they heard jungkook curse they start to laugh taking their way to the lounge with jeon arm around her waist possessively, “What’s wrong kid? Am I not allowed to kiss ma femme?” “No, I didn’t say you’re not allowed but don’t do that in front of me” his mom stared at her husband, “Oh our baby boy is jealous” she raised her eyebrows playfully. Jeon start to laugh at that, “Well don’t worry you can do that with your wife” Jungkook was jealous a little but he doesn’t want to that with his wife like hell no! Drinking Blood sound like a good idea. “Well we have a great guest also he’ll become a special member on this family” His wife and jeon raised on eyebrow, “Who?”

 

“Tonight, you’ll know”

 

 


 

 

 

Taehyung felt someone was calling him, “Mr. Taehyung, we arrived”

-O-oh thank you” he bowed as he opened the door, the castle was amazing full of red roses, first good impression check, he walked inside as the maid opened the door bowing to him, “They are waiting for you, please follow me” he followed her to dinner haul, he saw Mr. Jeon and his wife, also someone he didn’t know, he smiled as he saw Mr. Jeon, “Oh hello there taehyung please sit we were waiting for you”

His wife smiled at him with guilt stare, and he understand it she apologizes about what happened he smiled at her, she soon filled his plate with a lot of food, h didn’t deny her kindness as soon she said “Eat well” he thanked her, his cheeks start to warm at the silence. Casting his eyes on the floor hw was too shy to look at them again, the food was amazing. They start to talk to him, as he replies to them he felt someone staring at him making him a little comfortable. “Oh, jungkook why won’t you stay beside taehyung?”

-I’m full”, He throws the napkin as he pushes the chair a little hard, he glanced at taehyung as he bites his lips. As asson he closed the door his heart beats start too quick for no reason so he took his way to his room.

 

“Jungkook! This kid needs to learn some manners” Taehyung smiled as he stands putting his hands on her shoulders, “It’s okay there’s no need mum” she sighed as she sits. “I’m sorry he doesn’t act like this all the time” “I’m going to sleep but where can I sleep?” She smiled, “You could sleep at his room, his bed is for two people” Taehyung faked a smile as he nods. “Do you want me to show you?”

 

He shook his head as he closed the door quietly, “Poor child, Jeon why are you so quiet?”

-They will work out themselves”, He smiled at her as she starts to get nervous, kissing her forehead, “I hope everything work out with them” “It will be”.

 

Taehyung took his way to Jungkook’s room as the maid lead him, he was hesitated to enter, so he knocked the door but there was no answer, he opened the door he saw jungkook standing at the mirror, he was , making taehyung want to scream. “C-could you please dress a shirt?” Jungkook raised one eyebrow, “Why would I do that?”

-Well I’m sleeping here too”, he still didn’t turn his back. Jungkook rushed to turn him around and pushed him as taehyung covered his face with his hands, “What? Who says you’re going to astay here!”

“Y-your mother” he was hurt a little when jungkook told him who he was again, suddenly the floor looked interesting, “I’m the one who you’re going to marry”

 

Jungkook stared for a moment then screamed, “WHAT!”  He pulled him harshly with him, “W-wait jungkook it hurts let go!” his expression was hot when he was serious, making taehyung curious what he has more? Soon Jeon and his wife walked to see what’s happening, “Jungkook stop it!”

 He was trying to throw taehyung outside, taehyung was confused why he was acting like this. Soon he felt there were someone blocking them it was Jeon he grabbed jungkook shoulder harshly making him groan from the pain, his wife rushed to take taehyung away from him. Jungkook kneeled from pain as his father kept grabbing him harder, taehyung felt hurt when he saw his pained expression “S-stop please stop it!” His mother was shocked, “T-taehyung? He was trying to throw you out!”

“P-please don’t hur—“with a blink of eye Jungkook was rushing his way, with furious red eyes glowing in the dark. He looked ready to kill anyone stand on his way, soon his mother blocked his way, “Hey hey! Drop it” he pushed her making her fly in the air broking the door from how powerful it was. Taehyung gasped loudly when he saw jungkook pushing him to the wall it starts to crash, taehyung eyes start to glow yellow, trying to connect with him “Stop it” jungkook breath start to get normal he hugged taehyung waist, taehyung shivered at the contact but didn’t push him away loving the warmth that welcomed him. Jeon took his way to his wife, she was coughing from the pain, they were ready to stop him but stopped when they saw them when he was hugging him as he holds him high breathing his neck, taehyung puts his arms around his neck nuzzling nose to nose with him. “Wow!” soon jungkook became normal again and pushed him away as his body was burnt from his touches. Taehyung start to cough from the fall. Soon they rushed to hold taehyung up, “Are you okay?” “Y-yeah thank you”

 

Jungkook was confused how he stopped him like that? And how he became weak to that, why he loved the warmth? Why he is selfish wanting more? As he stared taehyung eyes again, it became honey as normal again. “Jungkook! What the ing you were thinking?” “I don’t want him here” “You don’t put the orders here! It’s me Jeon and you” he starts to point at his chest, “You apologize to him right now!”

He starts to look at taehyung with hatred, “No hell no!” “What the hell you were thinking? Killing your wife, I’m glad he stopped you before you do stupid , jungkook you should apologize” Taehyung felt hurt because they start to fight and shout, “P-please stop! I forgive him just stop all of you, I didn’t come here to cause a fight between the three of you”

- You already did!” jungkook said as he starts to get angry, taehyung ignored the pain, “Jungkook I didn’t know you are damn jerk! I thought you were going to change my life, I never know you hated me that much, if I had known that I wouldn’t be even here from the first place!” he turned to look at both of Jeon and his wife, “Thank you mom and dad but I should go back home, I’m sorry if I disturb you” he walked upstairs taking his bag, he looked at himself at the mirror he saw tears, it hurts why he had to have to cause pain to every one? He wiped his tears as he tried to get out jungkook locked the door pushing him inside, “L-let me go!”

-No, you will stay here and sleep here, so stop being childish” Taehyung wanted to slap him right now, who he thinks he is! “I’m childish wow well then off I don’t want to sleep here or even stay her with you” Jungkook felt a pain but ignored it, “Well me too but we both need to work on this, were going to marry for sake! So, you should stop”

- Well I’m not going to marry someone who’s a jerk!” “Triste hecho but you have to bear with it”

Taehyung rolled his eye, laying on the bed as he covers himself not wanting to see his jerk hot face.

Jungkook smirked as he saw him swaying his hips, oh he didn’t tell he had a nice ? Not bad not bad kim taehyung let’s see how you’ll bear with me.

He lays too, taking off the cover to see him falling asleep, he looked beautiful for a guy, “beautiful” he murmured. Taking the cover to cover himself pulling tae a little closer so he can cover him too.

He closed his eyes too, drifting to his dreams. Taehyung smiled.