True Love

Red Sky

 

 

 

 

 

The first time Sung Min meet Kim was on The Kim’s mansion, he looked very decent and so a breathtaking. Once he was standing on front of the people he smiled at them catching their attention “Hello & welcome to this party I wish all of you a lovely night” all of them clapped and some of them continued to part, some walked to him and start to talk girls were blindly staring with a love stare, he knows him as a name because he came from a very loyal family but they weren’t had a big attraction to each other. 

 

 

Kim loves to act but if you know him very well you’ll know how he has a good personality, but not for people who loves him for his many, or family. He doesn’t hate his family he loves them very much but he likes the people who loves him for his personality more, he was in high school he likes to hook up and go party with jeon, but he has a high mark in exams. Jeon was confused and asked him, “How you can do all that and you don’t fail?” Kim was confused himself maybe it was his nature or whatsoever. He faked many smiles, his face muscles start to hurt.

 

“Mr Kim it’s pleasure to see you this evening” She gave him her hand as he kissed her knuckles softly, “Pleasure is mine” That was Taeyon she is Hella rich, and pretty although she wasn’t his type she had a sharp face and a very thin figure.  Also, she has a attitude when she doesn’t get what she wants, they say she had many issue’s, people like to talk but not to see.

 

Sung min was standing beside a bartender looking at the people being so fake to each other he hates people with many personalities, stealing a glance at Kim made him gap he was beautiful when he kissed her hand he averts his gaze from them didn’t want to be a freak. Sitting on a chair ordering some blood, drinking it gave him a strong good feeling he likes to drink blood but he wants to stop that he felt bad killing people no matter what, but it’s a must to kill for food, he rather die than killing. “I see you were not having fun here” sung min turned to look to who was talking to him it was Kim he smiled “Well I don’t like to sit with fake people who pretends the perfectness when they are full of mistakes, we all are humans even if we born as vampires our religious were humans and humans make mistakes, don’t you think?” Kim was amused this guy is really knows to speech, “Well aren’t you a good one with words?” sung min shrugged “Well you could say that” Kim stared at him, he has a beautiful big eyes warm lips also lithe figure. He was beautiful like an art, he couldn’t be real he has feminine facial but he didn’t care about anyone he was talking like a demanding man, very picky to his words, not caring if no one is listening his confident what makes him more beautiful. Kim was just listening he felt every word comes from his mouth attracts him more, he stared at every expression he do capturing it with his eyes it felt like he will vanish any moment. Sung min stared back at him smiling shyly, “I’m sorry please excuse me Mr. Kim once I talk I never stop excuse my ignorance” he bowed to Kim, on the other side Kim didn’t like the way he was treating him like some god or something, he couldn’t stop himself to touch him, he put his hands on his shoulders “Oh no please don’t say that about yourself I really loved talking to you, besides you couldn’t stop yourself staring at me your expressions could be noticed easily” Sung min felt he was the creepiest of them all he didn’t dare to look at him in the eyes, he felt his cheeks start to warm as he felt a warm hand holding his cheek, he closed his eyes enjoying the warmth of it. “Don’t hide yourself your amazing I envy you for your courage” Kim smiled making sung min smile too.

At that moment, their heart connected…

 

 

 

Monday, 10:00 AM

 

Drinking a tea is one way of the ways to forget your worries, and today, tomorrow. Sung min was living alone on his castle his father died to protect him from the vampire war 1, he hates for still living here, wants to be beside him and his mother died when she gave birth to him they say that mothers who dies from giving birth to their babies they will have a bad fate. Sung min felt it before until now so why he is still breathing? “Maybe god loves me to hurt me, if the fates were in my hand I would’ve bring them to life” that’s what he says to him to ease the feeling. He opened the tv to watch something, there was an interview with Mr. Kim and a television producer talking about his book. “Is there someone inspired you to write this amazing book?” Kim had a very confident smile, “Oh yes it’s me” They laughed, sung min giggled “He’s very funny but not for his looks”

“Who is it?” 

“Oh, Hoseok Hyung perfect timing! I just made some pancakes that you liked” Hoseok kissed his head, “Hello there beautiful, I’m very lucky then” hoseok smiled he was very beautiful although he was straight but if sung min was a girl he will date him for sure. He was his cousin and he only have him so he tries to do his best to not him feel lonely although he knows he acts strong in front him but deep inside he was made from glass, sung min didn’t have anyone but his own self after his tragic lost for both of his mother and father, he changed himself by himself and from hoseok. 

 

He was excited to bring the cake he made to him, hoseok smiled as he saw him running to him “Please don’t rush I know that it’s good before I test it” Sung min rolled his eyes, “Well don’t say that just because I’m your cousin”

“Oh no! I just say that because I trust you you’ll not poison me” “Jerk!” he hit his shoulder playfully, hoseok pretend that it hurt him “Ouch!” sung min start to get worried “Are you okay? Did it hurt that much?” hoseok bite his lips from smiling he pulled him to his lap, kissing his lips making sung min, “Well can’t I kiss you?” “Idiot just kiss Yuna” Yuna is the girl of his wet dreams, she is older than him by one year, she is a business women, she had soft face also look, but when she gets angry she is hella crazy. And that what attracts him to her, they didn’t talk but he works with her and she always loves his work. So, he gets a chance.

 

“But your beautiful like a little baby” he said it like he was serious, sung min felt his cheeks were in fire he hides his face behind his bangs hoseok kissed his head twice, as they start to laugh.

 

Hoseok poured some whiskey on his cup, “So I heard you get to Kim’s party” “Ah yeah what about it?”

“You meted him?”  Sung min start to draw circles on his cup of tea, “Yeah he was nice”

Hoseok didn’t pushed it further but he knows about kim himself, he’s fake and if he was attracted to someone he will try to get them and hook with later leave them confused. But he knows sung min had attraction to him, “Damn that kid goes to high school also he writes a book that had millions of fans” Sung min smiled, “Well good for him” “Well I should go” he put the empty cup beside the stand table beside sung min, smirked as he saw him pout cutely at him “Already? But I haven’t seen you for two weeks” “Well babe I have to work I didn’t entered business for nothing”

 

Sung min stood up hugging him as hoseok hugged him back, “Well good luck may god protect you and bring you for me back safely” “Oh so now you like me?” laughing at sung min cute smirk, “Well I liked you before but now shoo go to yuna your ” Hoseok stared shocked, “Did you just cursed?” Sung min bite his lips from smiling, “Well sorry I didn’t mean too uwaaah” he starts to run as hoseok chased him, “Come here sung min I swear I’ll hit your head”

 

 

 

Monday, 12:45 PM

 

Sung min wanted to buy Kim’s book secretly, he starts to like that guy but no one knows about that he told his private driver to take him to the library at seoul, as he arrived there he immediately tried to find his book, once he found it he took it but there was a hand on his, he remembers the warmth of it. He looked at whom he is it was Kim, they stare at each other with wide eyes suddenly they removed their hand at the same time making the book fall, kim smiled as he took the book giving it to him, “Hope you like it Sung min-sshi” “Y-you remember me?!”

 

“Of course, I couldn’t forget someone such talented” he winked as he leaves the library, taking his breath with him. Sung min slumped down trying to take deep breaths, “I need help”

 

 

 

Tuesday, 4:00 PM

 

Sung min was hesitate to invite Mr.Kim to hoseok party, he knows hoseok didn’t like him that much but he will try to let them know each other more and maybe become friends, who knows?

 

“So, Baby did you choose who you want to invite?” Hoseok came from behind him hugging his waist. “W-well not yet” sung min start to bite his lips until hoseok kissed his cheek, whispering to him “It’s okay baby take your time there’s no need to rush” Sung min smiled he really appreciate it, he’s very lucky to have him in his life.

 

Soon the party started and the people start to get crowded, he was very worried if mr. kim will appear or not, it was near hoseok speech. Hoseok held his champagne, “Hello and good evening everyone I appreciate your coming for wishing me a good birthday, also for those who couldn’t come it’s okay I appreciate you’ve called before, please enjoy” everyone starts to drink their champagne. Mr.kim smiled as he saw sung min he walked to his way, sung min felt with every step his heart beats loudly, but the smile disappeared sung min was confused until he saw the hand around his waist it was hoseok, “Oh her Kim-sshi, I didn’t know that sungi would invite you please enjoy” Kim was biting his teeth inside but drinks anyway. It felt they were trying to challenge each other. Sung min start to get upset. He wants them to be friends not enemies, “Stop it please both of you” he removed hoseok hand from his waist, hoseok stared at him he was confused. “Baby what’s wrong?”

Kim was confused two, are they two couples?  “To answer your question, no we’re not”

Kim didn’t care at all it’s just curiosity kills him sometime, but If they we’re he wouldn’t deny the look perfect but also not good. There was a feeling making him want to know this guy more but he doesn’t like him just as attraction. Nothing more.  “Well good night” he walked away but he there was sung min looking at him pleading, “Please stay for a little while?” Kim start to smile patting his hair, “Silly I’m not going anywhere” Sung min start to smile happily at him, don’t smile to me like that, I’m not what you think I’m bad person so stop it.

 

They stand at the balcony looking at the weather, sung min smiled at him again, “You know I’m glad you came I thought you’ll never come” he held his cheeks up so he can look at him, “I wouldn’t come if it wasn’t you who invited me” sung min start to get warm again… “You’re blushing” “S-stop it” Kim start to laugh as he stares at him, he stopped laughing as he stares at his eyes deeply, “Why are you trying to make me do things I don’t want...” he starts to bite his lips

Sung min stare at him his long eyelashes covering his red cheeks as the moonlight hit them, when sung min smiled looking at the other side he wanted to kiss him. “Look the weather is beautiful” “You’re the beautiful, if the weather knows about your existence we would be living in hell of his jealousy.” Sung min start to stare at him with wide eyes, “M-mr.kim?”

 

“God have been loving you as he created you to this world, you’re the light of happiness to people on this world, ignoring you is hard like loving you, you make me really curious I want to know about you more I may sound selfish but I want you. I never felt like this I could talk to the god about how beautiful your existence in my life I’ll tell him every day that I thanked him for this coincidence that made me know you, I think I’m going crazy is it normal to be attracted to someone from the first sight? Every stare every laugh every step you take my heart beats so loudly, do you feel it?” He took his hand to his heart, “Do you feel it now?” Sung min was in tears he couldn’t believe it that he was the same as him, “M-mr. Kim, I-I do”

 

Mr. Kim smiled, “Can I kiss you?” Sung min kissed him deeply as his fingers tighten on his hair pulling him closer and closer, Kim pushed him to the door nuzzling his nose, making him sigh as they are exploring each other lips, every touch on his body felt like his body was burning, they were starting to lose themselves. “

 

Sung min stopped him, “My room”  but kim wasn’t having he kissed him till he felt like he could be drunk from his lips, sung min was trying to find the door knob, he whined in relief as he opened it.

Kim laid him to bed, sung min was staring at him waiting to be touched. “You’re beautiful” he said it to his mouth as he explores it again, and again. Sung min start to whine from the praise and his touches, kisses making him push his hips up as they felt their brush making them moan, “M-mr kim please” “please what baby?” “F- me”

 

“As you wish” he took off his pants and boxers making his lay on his stomach with a little smeared of , he was beautiful. “spread your legs for me” he did as he told, he starts to pump his making him moan as he took him deep, “M-mr Kim yes!”

 

He felt his going to soon so he pushed him back, kim start to take his pants off and boxers, “are you ready baby?” Sung min was going to explode if he didn’t do it right now. “Yes”

He opened the drawer taking some oil and , “Did you?” “Y-yes” “”

He inserts one finger, sung min start to hiss, “Are you okay baby?” “Y-yes” “Okay you so good baby” Sung min start to whine when he felt second one and third, he starts to push it further until sung min moaned loudly, “Eureka”

He took the and oil and tried to insert slowly, both moaned at the tightness as they continued slowly sung min couldn’t help he wants him to choke him and call him names as he s him senseless, “M-mr. Kim” “yes baby tell me what you want?”

 

“C-choke me please and call me names, F- me senseless” “ baby you are making me go crazy” he starts fast base as he choked him, sung min start to moan “Yeah Daddy more”

 

 

 

“ baby you’re so good for daddy” sung min whimpered as he , Kim was chasing his still pounding on him “ I-I’m going to ” “Do it babe” he immediately fulling his hole with his . They kissed still touching he couldn’t stop when sung min start to ride him like he worships his , making him roll his eyes. “F- yes yes yes oh daddy” he came twice feeling dizzy from the pleasure. He laid him on the bed taking off the and throw it at the trash can taking some warm towel to remove the but slowly so sung min doesn’t feel hurt from it. He cleaned them and laid beside him tugging him closer, they fall asleep immediately.