Old Memories

Red Sky

let me clear some things first

*Jungkook's mother in this story is = Ji su

*Kim's old crush = Sung min

 Enjoy

________________________________________

 

 

After what happened Jimin and taehyung didn't talk that much, tae was sad because chim was his best friend if he could change what happened that day. He knows they call him creep because of how his dad is savage, taehyung never disliked his father of what he do for him and if people saw it that it was too much then that's not his problem, they're. He wanted to try that new cafe that opened on the city everyone was talking about it, his father drive him to there. The place was quite nice except it was crowded, the music behind plays but people didn't talk they were on their phone so he was confused, jimin was their he tried to wave and smile to him but jimin was with his other friends, he waved as a hi and smiled but jimin turned around making people stare at him, "Who is he jimin?" Asked one if his friends, jimin didn't answer immediately but his answer what made him shocked. "He's no one" all of them start to laugh, calling him weirdo they were judging his clothes, "What is he wearing?" "He looks ridiculous" "no wonder that nobody noticed him" they start to laugh again, even jimin. His best friend maybe now it was in the past, oh well who even stays with him? he walked away without any directions, his chest hurts from how he hold the tears. He stopped to check where he was, it was a castle but he didn't know for whom, the guards stopped him. "Who are you?" Taehyung tears makes his sight blurs, the guard pulled him from his shoulder to the ground pointing a gun, "Answer me or this will be the last day you will see life!" Taehyung smiled, maybe his wish would come true he will meet his mom now yeah and they will talk he will hug her and kiss her, he pulled the guards gun pointing it on his forehead The guard was shocked, didn't expect that reaction "Please do that" taehyung closed his eyes waiting him to pull the trigger, "Stop!" The guard stood up immediately, "Yes sir!"

 

"What are you doing?" The guard start to sweat from fear "s-sir there was a outsider sir" Jeon looked over to who it was "Taehyung! What happened?" He rushed to him checking his face if he bruised himself or if he felt pain, "are you okay? Did he hurt you i'll rip him in half if he did" taehyung shook his head "n-no i guess he is loyal he tried to save you what if stranger really came?" Jeon smiled "Jeez taehyung come inside" Taehyung didn't want to make a scene even more so he tried to deny his offer politely "no it's okay i should go my father is waiting f-"

Suddenly he was inside he felt embarrassed and didn't want to move any further. "Honey the lunch is ready" ji su looked at him, and he start to get nervous.
"Who is she jeon?" "Huh?" "Who the is she?" She pointed at taehyung, taehyung tried to calm her as she start to shout "m-miss it's not what you thin-" "miss? Huh don't make me laugh, is she your gold digger? She looks jeon what is she even wearing?" She start to laugh. "I-im sorry mr jeon but i have to g-go" he turned his back to the door and rushed to leave. Jeon sighed, "Man! Ji su that was kim taehyung, he is your son in law" she gasped covering "oh my gosh! I'm sorry" "Don't apologize to me apologize to him" their shoulder brushed she turned to look at him "Jeon i'm sorry"
"Just leave me alone i'm tired right now" he know he was harsh but she deserve it how she even thought that he will cheat on her? He loved her so much and maybe it hurts now. "A-as you wish" he know she start to tear, it was normal mates can feel each other.

 

She tried to sleep but she was sensitive when it comes to her husband, before she meet him he was a boy she changed that and she couldn't help that stupid idea to come, jealousy hurts and can make you blind sometimes. She love him so much her son doesn't love her even tho she carried him, and now her husband it felt sick. "Please pain go away please" she tried to sleep

 

Taehyung hate how he looks more feminine than his real uality, he rushed to his room crying till he fall sleep.

 

 

Jungkook was on the club with yoongi to kill sometime, they know they were catching everyone's attention. They look hot every time someone tried talk to them yoongi will make them piss off making jungkook laugh "Yoongi they will kick us out chill" "What they want? i was talking and every time they interrupt me!" They ordered vodka, the first cup make them cringe "That was bad" yoongi coughed "tell me about it", putting the cup back "So any information?" Yoongi smirked putting the file on the table "you never disappoint me hyung" opened the file their were pictures of him from his past he was stunning, "So?" He will never admit it but he is hot totally his type, features so soft red full lips, sharpe but soft eyes, very delicate look. "He's fine" yoongi laughed "Just fine?" "S-shut up"

 

 

Jimin was laying on the bed thrashing around he know what he did was wrong but it turned not what he liked, he just said that because he want to make his new friends like him, but he hate them they were so fake he want taehyung but he know how he is right now and he tried to do something so he called yoongi, it took 3 minutes to answer "Hey whats up?"
"U-um could you come to my house?"
"Sure but is there som-" "great!" He ended the call. He tried to call taehyung but the line was busy, he throw his phone waiting for yoongi

 

Yoongi on the other side rushed to meet jimin, he climbed his window seeing jimin covering himself there's something wrong, "Jimin?" He stood up "Yoongi there's something i need to tell you" yoongi furrowed "Spell now" Jimin start to fidget biting his lips "Me and tae had a fight"
Yoongi slide beside him "So what happened?" "Um i kinda said some bad things to him?" "Like?" "I hate you i wish i never meet you, and that he is no one"
"Woah jimin i never thought you were an " "I-i know but i want to fix that" yoongi stood up "Follow me" they entered the kitchen jimin was standing watching him, he was looking for something it was a plate he throw it on the floor, it was broken in half "What did you do?" "Did you see how it is right now?" "Y-yeah it's broken" "Well can you fix it?" jimin was silent for a moment "N-no". "I hope you get the message jimin, sometimes we hurt people that we love by things we don't even notice they maybe will not let you know but the expression the attitude their choose of words will let you know, if not the eyes they speak more than words." His shoulder slumped down in disappointment "But you can fix it i don't know if he will accept it but we should apologize if we did something wrong, if you love that person you should but your pride aside for them, well i gotta go now mom will kill me" they laughed. Yoongi and jimin walking in slow steps like if they try to walk faster the moment will disappear. Both of them had attraction for each other, but they don't notice it they but excuses for that strong feelings between them, yoongi turned to look at him with a goofy smile, "Try not to be sassy that much" Jimin shrugged "I'll try" yoongi pat his hair as he take his leave, "See ya". "Y-yeah you too" he waved back as soon he saw yoongi giving him his back he closed the door sliding down to the floor, "Oh god please I can't fall in love with him he deserves better, I don't know why am i even like this"

 

Jimin walked his way to taehyung's he wants to apologize he learned his lesson from yoongi, so he was hesitant to knock the door or just walk back home like a coward, he never likes to be coward but he'll face anything. So he knocked the door twice, "I'm coming da-" taehyung was shocked why will jimin be here? "U-um hey taehyung" he immediately closed the door but Jimin stopped that in the last minute "Taehyung i know your angry at me but please listen i- i was a jerk okay maybe even jerk doesn't suit me for what i did but i came here to apologize to you"
"Why would you come to me when you have your friends? Do you want to takea picture for my stupid choice of clothes go ahead send it on facebook, or whatever you want! I thought you were the next to my mom and dad to me in this life, you laughed at me denied everything in a seconds, everything you did you wanted to do before but i don't blame you" "Huh?" Jimin furrowed "No one wants to be near me, even my mom in law tried to chock me thinking i was her husband , even their son doesn't want me, my dad always stay late outside i've stayed alone all this time with or without you, i've always been lonely unwanted in this society, everything is against me i never did something wrong my mom dead and you know why?" "Don't!" "Because she bring me to this life! I hate everything, i hate even myself jimin"

Jimin hugged kissing his cheeks and his forhead, "I'm sorry i'm sorry i left you, i'm sorry for making you feel unwanted, im sorry for gods mistakes to you, im sorry that you had to hate yourself, im sorry i couldn't talk to you because i was coward, im sorry that i've hurt you" jimin start to tear as taehyung start to cry more, "Jimin"
"Please don't leave me" his lips start to tremble and taehyung giggled, "Silly i'll never do that" "Phew! Because even if you do that i'll stuck to you" rolling his eyes, "Jimin stopped it sounds like your my boyfriend ew" they were still hugging, "I'm sorry" "Jeez stop that chimchim i forgive you, i-im sorry too that i brust out at you" "It's okay I deserve that, well let's get inside" "Wait stop that you jerk" they were laughing as he pushed him inside, They entered his room laying on bed "So tae did you saw your future husband?" Tae shook his head "No chim i never saw him" "Does it makes you curious to see him?" "Yeah a lot! but i'll wait" "For what?" "Hmm.. maybe a coincidence meeting?"

 

"Well we should sleepover, don't you think?" "Yeah i missed you come here" jimin hugged his middle laying on his chest, "Hey jimin?" "Yeah?" "Did you and yoongi ed?" "What?! Why would you say that?" "Umm because he looks like he care about you and from that time he was like your selfish boyfriend" Jimin hide his face on his chest, "Please don't remind me" with a whiny voice. "Okay but you like him right?" "Y-yeah but i mean not that much because you know i just meet him like for two day now?" "I understand" "Hmph mind your business taehyung i bet you had a fairytales in your dreamland with your hubby" "N-no w-what was that for meanie?" "Hah you at lying don't try with me i know" Taehyung start to get red a little, "W-well maybe two times" Jimin stared at him and then he couldn't lie, "Okay i dreamed that i him off as he moan my name, and then he ed me over the dining table as his his father and mother hearing me cry from who good it was" Jimin laughed loudly as he fall from the bed, "Gosh I didn't know you were this you ert, i bet his game strong as " "Hey m-mind your yoongi h-he's mine" "Woah i see don't get too jealous" he smirked at him, "Well i bet you want yoongi to you so hard till our ears rest in peace from your disgusting moans" Jimin start to get red he throw pillow at him, "Shut up meanie!"

"Okay okay but you should shut up too, he is my hubby and I don't like anyone to talk about him especially people who start to get whipped immediately" they start to hit each other.

 

Kim was drinking some blood, "Hey there i bet your thirsty" "Yeah I stopped to drink blood but I can't help it" "I don't blame you, Your kim right?" "Yes and you?" The other smiled, "Sung min, great to see you healthy" Kim stopped drinking, "W-what? But you were dead?" "That was a lie i'm still living but I wasn't in seoul on past years" "Where were you?" Sung min sighed as he drinks a cup of blood, "In New york city" "How's Taehyung?, i've got the news about your child" "He's fine" "That's great" Kim knows Sung min was forcing himself to smile, He knows him from the apparent and the unseen. "Have a good night kim hyung" Sung min held his hands to shake but Kim only nods, Sung min bites his lips from his reaction. He miss him so much he tried to push himself away, he never told kim about his love for him for 20 whole years After knowing about his marriage, when he saw him happy he stopped confessing, if he was happy with someone else if that person was his whole life, then he will be happy for him because he love him. He remembers when he was in high school him and kim were very different he was the normal unsocial guy while kim was the famous hottest guy on football. Every girls and boys in school wants to get in his pants, but kim was straight of course sung min was sad but maybe he could change him and maybe they could be a couple? That was funny yeah very funny he wants to laugh at himself, "Not everything you wish for could be yours, maybe it's suitable more for others" he cried all month, he was tired of not telling him about his real feelings. One of the jerks at history class said it loudly and he told him to stop when everyone start to laugh he looked at Kim and he wish he never did he was judging him, and the look was so painful that he skipped the class and all classes of that day. Even now kim still treating him harsh, he doesn't deserve that. "U-um i gotta go yeah see you maybe?" "Sung min i can't please stop"
Sung min smiled bitterly, "I-im sorry did i say that? I was joking yeah joking oh i gotta go bye" he turned around hitting some people shoulders but he didn't care because everything start to get too much to handle, he wish he never meet him. Never even saw him because his love for him starts to get more and more everyday.