The stranger in my house and the shocked news

Red Sky

Taehyung got pissed at his dad because he had a deal with one of the members of royal jeon family, "Why would you do that dad?". He sighed he knows that if he tell his son about it that would be his reaction, "Taehyung we couldn't change what i did and i know that you'll be happy with him so please accept it"

Taehyung was shocked at his dad, He asked himself did he really cared about me once? he start to tear as he pushed his dad back harshly, "My happiness? you now care about my happiness dad? where have you been all these years after my mum died? you keep following those es who pretend to love you for your own money dad! you barely see me and we didn't even talk that much, you don't care if i stay the night at jimin, and now you talk about happiness?" he shook his head as he turned around like if he talks with his father face to face it will make him throw up.

"You didn't care when my mum died, you'd rather to smoke your old cigarette and lay on someone's else bed rather then standing in front of your own love telling her your last words and wishing her to rest in peace, maybe that's why mum didn't want to live with someone so miserable like you dad!" Suddenly his cheek start to get warm, he was on the floor from the harsh slap

"Shut your damn mouth kim taehyung! You don't know how hard i work for you, if i could turn back time i would've have her beside me! I'm weak and every time i lay on someone's bed she gets on my mind and remember her face when she cried when she knew she will die not spending that much of time with you! I love her and god damn knows how much, you don't have the right to say that and go to your room before i do something bad taehyung and this marriage is accepted and that's the end of it" the look on his dad face was serious and creepy, he knows how his father when he gets angry but he doesn't care when his life will be ending with someone else god knows who he is.

"D-dad I can't... I can't be happy with an arraigned mate! You know how much i've waited for my mate and it's sad that sometimes I can't have a one too soon but i'll wait for that day to come and i'll capture every moment with my heart, but I can't do this please dad give me sometime" tears floored as soon he told him what he wanted to say. his father furrowed at that but tried to brush it off as he hugged him, "it's alright tae, take sometime yeah? You can go to jimin if you want? Stay over the night there yeah?" He nodded.

 

Jimin castle wasn't that far, it took 15 minutes to go there, he remembers the old days when he goes to him and cry when he was staying alone on his big castle when his father was on hangovers after his mother death. Jimin was the best thing he ever had, you could say he was a beautiful gift from god to him. He always there whenever he needs a shoulder to cry on, jimin was sometimes possessive jerk on him but oh well he attention so don't mind him. He was very distracted from his memories as it starts to rain.

"Can it be more worse than this?" he groaned softly as he walked, he felt that here's someone was following him but he tried to push that feeling away "Jeez taehyung you start to believe stupid things from watching movies late nights with jimin, i need to recommend him we need to sleep a little bit early" he knocked the door and meet with a cheerful jimin, he was wearing a casual clothes, and his hair was everywhere too cute to not pat it.

"Hey jimine" "taehyungiee! I've missed you so much, where have you been?" he was hugged. "well you know me staying in bed" "you sure a sleep bug" they laughed, suddenly there was a crash sound. "What the hell was that?" "I-i don't know" Taehyung was pushed inside by jimin "get in!"

 

His heart beats start to quick, he was scared he didn't want some spooky followers around, he didn't need that much of stress he had enough in his life. "taehyung lets go to my room" "y-yeah um jimin could you bring me a w-water?" jimin start to worry he put his hand on his shoulder, "are you okay?" "Y-yeah chimchim i need to sleep i've had a tough day today"

jimin hugged him as he kissed his head, "yeah okay have enough time of sleep" taehyung wasn't on the mood to talk so he nodded. he took the stairs and lay on the bed thinking about what he'll do about his marriage? and how he'll gonna get used to it? "Life is hard" he sighed.

 

 

 

Jimin was worrying about him. If they could switch their life's he would've choose Taehyung's, he wanted him to be happy. before that tragic moment on his life tae was so happy and he was always smiling, his mother called him the smile of angel makes him snort. but he can't blame her he is beautiful even for his own self, always mistaken by his beauty he remembers that time when he was shocked by the news, he never saw him cry that much, it felt like crying his heart out that made him sick. he comfort him and stayed by his side, taehyung told him that he's okay and he needs to go home and take a shower or his mum will be worried, but jimin refused and told him he'll take a shower at his bathroom and take some of his clothes. Taehyung smiled that day, "You know chimchim i'm so lucky to have you"

Jimin cried that moment because he was so emotional from what happened, "tae you d-don't k-know how much i love you, please don't cry anymore, stop g-getting hurt" "haah it would've been amazing chim, but i can't do that" "Why? If you tried hard you could and-" "I don't choose fate chim it's god choice and it's okay i'm fine as long you were beside me" "Y-yeah"

 

He start to tear it was sad fact that it wasn't enough on his opinion, he wanted to do something more for him something good-

"Stop that your thinking way too much" he gasped that voice was deeper it wasn't taehyung, he shivered as soon he heard the voice, he turned around so quick that he thought his neck was gonna crack. the figure was a man with built figure, he was so pale like ice he had gray hair and sharp blue eyes ready to kill him, his expression was annoyed for a reason also did he read my thoughts? his cheeks start to warm as he stared at the floor, too shy to look at him.

"Are you that kid?" "What?" he walked to his way where the is his shirt? Did that man lost his mind? "Worry about yourself kid, now tell me and let's end this in the easy way are you the kid?" "What do you mean by the kid? And why could you assume that i am whoever the you think is?" the strange man shrugged "I assumed from your-" he stared at him from his head to toe as jimin looked at him with raised eyebrow daring him to continue, "Look" Jimin starts to get red did that ing make fun of me? Oh wait hell no

 

"Okay that's it your ing dead mayonnaise" the man was shocked that this shortie had a mouth, interesting. "
Who the do you think your calling mayonnaise? shortie" It was fast jimin wanted to punch him but the man was fast and grabbed his hand behind his back and pushed him in front of the fridge, "Trying to be tough shortie? That's not nice"
Jimin growled, " off!" He kicked him on the shin, he heard a groan and his hand start to loosen. Jimin punched him making him fly to the wall and destroy it. The guy spit blood but soon his eyes turned to light blue and walked to him trying to grab him but jimin was very successful to dodge his attacks

 

 

 

Taehyung woke up after he heard a loud crash, "what the did just happen?" He tried to look from the window the scene made him gasp loudly the wall was destroyed and there was a figure catching jimin from his neck and off the ground, one word could describe the figure a monster. and it looks like jimin was trying to make him release him, Taehyung saw red and crashed the window as he went flying to the ground, the man was smiling from jimin's suffer expression but he he turned flying to the kitchen destroying everything as taehyung punched him on his stomach, he held jimin close to him, "chim are you okay? Who the is he!" "Y-yeah I don't know taehyung he was asking about a ing kid"

"Whoever the you are show yourself, what do you want and how you entered this castle?" Taehyung said loudly and heard a scream, " IT THATS IT"

The man start to dash so fast and jimin walked to him and when the stranger was trying to punch him he slide down from his legs and pushed him down as taehyung tried to choke him his vampire powers start to appear and the man stared at his eyes for a while, it looked yellow and the man was trying to talk so he loosened his grip a little to let him talk, "Y-you from the kim's family?" Taehyun stared at him with wide eyes, "W-who are you?" "And how you know my family? Are you spying on me? Tell me you er!" He tried to choke him again the man start to lose his breath, jimin tried to tell him enough but taehyung was not listening so he pushed him away.

 

He took a deep breath as he watch taehyung, damn that kid was no joke. He wouldn't thought that he was that powerful than his looks. He was hot and could be mistaken as a female but definitely not his type. and the other one the shortie was strong for his height, with that power he has he can kill 10 people with his own self. But he has a gorgeous face and full pouty lips and dreamy eyes that anyone could've stare at. He smirked as they took him inside and let him sit on the chair while they were standing near him.

 

"I don't know who send you here, but whatever you need is not here you can find it on anywhere else and you hurt my friend and i could have two choices is to kill you or to kill you" taehyung said as he furrowed, the man was staring with cold stare. "I was looking for you, a bird told me you'd be here, but i've had company and let me tell you a bad company" he said as he stared at jimin. " my mayonnaise" jimin said as he punched the table making it crack in half. The man and taehyung choked at his choice of words, "Chimchim your words"

"What a drag" he sighed "look taehyung i don't have that much time you have two choices-"

"Hey hey not that fast coconut" taehyung said as he made him stay still, "We could let you go if..."

 

The man raised an eyebrow, "if what?"

 

Taehyung and jimin looked at each other and smirked, "well the two devils met so rip yoongi"

"Clean this mess"

" no, that shortie who made all that mess!"

"Well if you wouldn't come like that I wouldn't fight you asshat!"

"Who makes the mess first he'll clean it, right taehyung?"

"Who comes to stranger house with bad attitude and making them crash it take the responsibility, right taehyung?"

 

Taehyung start to have a headache, they were like a kids couple, so noisy

"Both of you shut up! You two gonna clean this mess and once you finish stranger i want you to disappear understand!" he pointed his finger at him, "And you chimchim once you finish, you gonna sleep on the couch tonight"

 

"B-but that's not fair that's my castle" he was meet with angry stare from taehyung making him nod quickly.

He heard a laugh from behind and smacked the stranger head, "Shut up it's all because of you"

"I'll not go easy on you shortie just you wait!"

"Huh as if i'll let your stinky hands touch me in your ing nine dreams!"

"Okay that's it go to work"

They pushed each other shoulder as taehyung turned around to the room, as he layed on the bed smiling to have a peacful sleep, something cracked again.

 

"JIMIN!"