Miserable

Red Sky

Taehyung woke up early he couldn't sleep that much because of his marriage "gosh maybe i'm sick why do i think about that right now?" he was curious about the other, what does he look like? is he good or bad? will he be my type? or i'm not his type?

"Good morning sir!" One of the servants greeted him, "Oh good morning" "how are you sir?" "I'm good umm did you saw jimin anywhere?" The servant cheeks start to warm, "Y-yes sir follow me" he followed him the lounge and what he saw made him laugh so hard, jimin was laying on the stranger from yesterday chest and the other holding him protectively. "Asombroso" the servant behind him coughed catching his attention, "Would you like me to... wake them up?" He smiled at them jimin looked so small and cute, he kissed his cheek making him stir, "Hey chim looks like your comfortable with the bad company" he was confused what does he mean? he tried to sleep again then he felt hot six pack muscles and screamed so loudly, "Aaaaaaa! What you did to me you ert?" "Shut your damn noisy mouth, i'm trying to sleep also I didn't do anything please like i will dirt my hands and can you stop shouting your throat is begging for mercy shortie"

 

"Hey! Wake up" jimin tried to push him down but the other pull him to his side as he tug his face deep inside his neck like nothing happened murmuring a soft, "Delicious". Jimin was red like a tomato his heart beat start to quick, he loved the comfortable feeling that start to tug him and he smiled a little but disappeared fast as the other his blood making him moan loudly. Taehyung was gaped at them , the servant was crying in tears of happiness, "Umm sorry to interrupt you guys but the breakfast is ready so chop chop" Wait did he heard a whine from jimin? What the ? He winked at him and jimin hide his face on the other's neck.

 

The other groaned at him to leave them alone, "woah woah okay i'm sorry" he walked out to his house but the door was opened and there was a fancy car parking beside it, Strange. He tried to take a quiet steps, there was sound of conversation coming from the kitchen so he sneak to there, "It's quiet nice to meet you again Kim, never thought you'll call me again" they laughed at that. "Look jeon i know what i did in the past i know we didn't had a good impressions about each other, and our family were enemies before but we didn't need to let it affect on our relationship" Jeon smirked holding his cup of blood, "Wow kim I didn't knew you had ability of speech you could say i'm amused" Kim smirked too.

Taehyung was staring at The Jeon man, he was weaing all black, he looked young than his age but not that much, he had red eyes, dark hair. he felt the red eyes staring at him, capturing his stare he was silent but when taehyung took a quick gulp. He smiled looking at the blood on his cup, "I'm afraid kim that we have a company" Kim was confused the he looked at the door to see his son, have a little sweat from staring at jeon himself. He couldn't blame him Jeon Family had an aura in every place, he smiled, "Hey tae come here say hi to jeon your father in law" "M-my father?" Oh yes how he could forgot the one he is gonna marry is from the jeon family, good for you tae he is gonna take an impression about you. He start to feel embarrassed, "i-im sorry i-i didn't-"
Jeon smiled at him and if smiles could kill he will be the first target, "It's okay taehyung I don't take impressions of someones we all make mistakes so why we even bother ourselves? Yeah he's right

 

"I'm always right" tae rolled his eyes at that. "well sorry to interrupt your conversation gentlemen's, i'll go to my room" walking out of the kitchen a hand held his wrist "There's no need we were talking about your marriage, Also my son sometime he could be clumsy but i've choose you for a reason" "And what's that?" "I saw your powers taehyung, your powerful but your looks are different, you have a female figure but your strong than anyone could know and let me tell you my son doesn't like a weak ones and i'm sure your his type" catching his breath for a moment he didn't know what to say to that but he's kinda accepting it....

 

 

 

 

is different than making love, Jungkook favorite solution from responsibilities is , he didn't care about whom he s, he just love the feeling of it. Laying with some pretty hot chick he saw on the club, ing her senseless but he didn't come inside her, she was confused because why the hot famous rich guy from the royal jeon family didn't come inside of her? was she not hot that much? that was rude, "what's wrong?"
"Nothing" he tried to find his clothes leaving her laying on bed half , she tried to call him but he was rushing to the elevator "Damn dad thanks for ruing my single life" "Marriage life bruh" he turned around "Thanks but who the are you?" The other smiled pushing his hand in front of him, "Hi! Sorry I didn-"
"Just off! What a drag", As the elevator door opened he rushed to the exit throwing his fur jacket at his bodyguard.

 

"Who he think he is? What a rude person" hoseok didn't like that kid, everyone know him on this club and loved him because he was so cheerful and always smiling, "Whatever i gotta go" he bowed at the guard and wished him a good night. Turning on his car taking his way to yoongi's house, "maybe i should call him before? why not?" He dialed his number waiting for him to pick up, "Hello?" It was a high voice, definitely not him "Um where is yoongi?" "Oh sorry i'm jin his friend um he said he'll come back later but he still didn't show" Hoseok start to furrow "What do you mean by he didn't show up?" "I didn't see him since yesterday evening, i asked him where is he going but he didn't tell saying he had some business and he will come back later" "Dammit!" "Excuse me?" "Oh sorry i'm just angry he's an idiot he always but himself in trouble" Jin sighed, "What else you know about yoongi? He's always like that" he laughed at that.

 

Yoongi was laying on the couch, waiting for his boss to tell him what to do next, "Hey" the shortie was standing in front of him smiling, he smiled back "Hey to you too" The shortie was standing nervously like if yoongi tried to stand to him he will run away. "Umm w-what's your name?" Yoongi never liked to tell his name to anyone once he's on missions but he can't lie to someone hot like him, "Min yoongi and you?" Jimin was so eager for that guy, it felt like they were connected to each other a feeling so strong but he tried to brush it away, it's too early to catch feelings for someone you know for like one day only?? "U-um Park Jimin", "I see" he smiled again oh my god is he trying to kill me twice cause he doesn't need to try that hard, oh my god jimin stop it you need to focus on your breath. Don't let that mayonnaise distracts you, Yoongi start to laugh "Your so funny y'know? I can hear your thoughts"

 

Suddenly it felt like someone dropped a cup of water on him, he starts to get red "W-what?!" Yoongi smirked titling his head, "But i liked the thought of how hot i am thanks" Jimin throw a pillow on his face, "You wish idiot" running away, "Hey wait!" But Jimin disappeared, making yoongi sigh "Man what a drag!" his phone start to ring, he saw the caller ID it was his boss, "Yes boss?" "So how he is yoongi?" "You mean the kid or?" "Of ing course the kid who i'll mention other than him" "He's hot" If you ask yoongi about anything he will be straightforward to tell you the truth, have no shame. The other lone was silent for a minute, "Wow you gave me too much information, he is whom i'm gonna marry hyung focus" "Yeah i know he is powerful for his own looks, i thought he was a girl because of his features but he changed my mind with that attitude" "what attitude?" "Well he is sassy like his other friend, but don't mess around with he has a bitter mouth" "Huh like i care, i just need some information about him could you check his history profile?" "Sure but were can i find it?" "On his castle" "Thanks guk but how am I supposed to know where he ing lives?" "Well you have his friend right?" "Yeah but I don't think he could trust me that easily he's smart" "Come on hyung you know how to work with that right?" "Yes i'll do" "I trust you you know?" "Yeah Yeah" As he ended the call, he tried to find jimin and maybe he could help him to let him know where the other lives.

 

Jungkook was thinking about what yoongi told him about his wife to be, "Kim taehyung can't wait to meet you" he smirked at the thought or ruining if he agreed for this marriage to happen. Because jungkook is 100% Don't want this to happen. he poured some vanilla porter, sensing his father appearance "Wow you never unimpressed me son" "What do you want dad?" Jeon smiled "Well i'll tell you what i want once you pour for me some of that" "Don't you want blood?" raising his eyebrow "No i drink it before i came" "With who?" "With Mr. Kim, do you remember him?" Jungkook stared at his father on the mirror then focused on pouring for him, "I've no idea" Jeon satisfied with a smile.

 

 

"So, what did you do?" "Nothing much we talked?" "About?" "Your marriage of course" jungkook hate to speak about the marriage, he didn't know why his father is so excited about? "Dad you know i don't want this marriage!" "I'm not listening to you, and you'll do what i say!"

"Honey don't force him on that, it's not nice for your own son" "Thank god mum you're on time!" she sit beside his father, Jeon immediately put a hand around her waist as she held their hands together. "Baby you know that it will make me happy if you agree to marry from The kim family, we know them for longest years, i trust your father on his choices and i want you to be happy, to have a family, and be happy and stop going around clubs"

Jungkook was pissed like why they want to take his happiness away from him? why they just let it be? "I thought you were by my side mum? And you know i can't stop that"

 

"Son that's enough! listen to your mom"
"Well maybe you two should off!" he shouted at them, breathing hard from the anger, he destroyed the table. He got out feeling sick and his anger making him blind. His mother start to tear, "Our son changed jeon h-he never talked to me like that you know how much i love him please if he doesn't want promise me you'll stop this" jeon kissed her forhead twice to sooth her, she relaxed immediately. Jungkook rushed to yoongi's house in a minutes, his power was so strong no one can win on him, even namjoon the tallest one of them all not powerful as him. He knocked the door twice, the door opened greeted by jin as he was confused, "Jungkook?"

 

Jungkook was breathing harshly, "Where's yoongi?" Jin sighed, "He's not here, he didn't came back since yesterday jungkook i'm worried about him u know he is when it comes to fight what if someone kidnapped him or slay him?" Again mother hormones start to kick on jin genes, He got used to it he calmed him down when he saw jin was ready to cry but he didn't want the night to be the world war 3 if namjoon knows about jin being sad or crying, he'll destroy anything for him he's so whipped.

 

"Jin just go to sleep, he's gonna come back" jungkook demanded
Jin stared at him, "b-but what if-"
"Don't worry i know he's gonna come back". Jin didn't talk that much just ready to sleep he was tired all day alone on yoongi's house, "Where's namjoon?"
"H-he's busy told me to not worry" jin was biting his lips from worry namjoon knows how he is when he gets worried, "god i want to kill him so bad" Jin hugged him as he cried "W-what if he d-don't like me g-gukkie?" Jungkook never ever thought he will, that was the last thing namjoon will do. He talked to jungkook once telling him about how he wants to have a future with him, and how many kids they want, and the house he want it to be big for him but he know how jin wants a normal life away from their families, tell me if he isn't whipped enough?

 

"No hyung he likes you very much" jin looked at him with tears, "H-how do you know?" "Just that i know". The door opened "Hey jinnie did i took long to come back? I'm sorry baby" jin throw himself at him as namjoon held him high, kissing every spot on his face as jin cries, "Shh baby i'm here i won't go anywhere"
Jin hit him on his chest, "W-what if you start to hate m-me?" "I'd rather die than hating you, i love you so much" jin Couldn't help but kiss him, they kissed with so passion and love. forgetting that jungkook exist, they entered the room with jin wrapping himself around him as namjoon pushing him closer by squeezing his , making him moan softly that sound makes namjoon growls.

 

Jungkook didn't want to interrupt and he know they are gonna have a steam so he can't sleep here, and there are no place for him only for an hotel. He goes to his father hotel, taking a sweet room. The worker wished for him a good night as he closed the door, he took off his suit taking some cigar to take off his anger, he didn't like the idea to love someone relationships is like responsibilities and he despite it so much. "What was that marrying some er that i don't even know and you want me to accept it with force i'll never do that let's forget it" he lays on the bed, ready to sleep.

 

 

Taehyung text jimin to meet him at his house, jimin entered his room saw him crying, he hugged him as taehyung start to sobbing mess. "Hey tae shh what's wrong?" "J-jimin i need to tell you" "Okay but babe take a deep breath yeah?" He took a deep breath didn't know how jimin reaction will be to the news, "W-what i'm about to tell you is real jimin no games no jokes it's real" "Jeez taehyung hurry you make me curious even more" smile eating his face. "Chimchim i'm going to be married to someone" Jimin smile disappeared immediately. "What! Are you serious? Did you know who?" Taehyung shook his head Jimin head start to hurt, "Oh my god your gonna marry somene you don't ing even know? And not your mate?" "N-no chimchim no" "Did mister Kim forced you? I swear to god i'll beat his sorry he left you there and now he's buying you? For who someone you don't even know? Huh he has a gut after everything! Where he was when your mom died? Laying on ed beds?"
"Jimin that's enough! stop you don't even know what happened so don't act like it, you didn't listen to my father!" Taehyung was angry at jimin and this marriage, his life, when mum left him everything made him angry. Jimin was silent all the time when suddenly taehyung shouted at him, "Well i'm sick and tired everyday to comfort you when you dad stay late outside, im the only you have you don't even bother to talk to anyone or meet anyone i've had enough, everything i did to you disappeared on a second who will ever thought?"

Kim entered the room, he punched jimin making him fall on the floor with a tud sound, "Father no!" Taehyung tried to stop him from hitting him again, "I wish i never meet you!" jimin was crying and that was the first time he saw him crying. Yeah who ever wants to meet him? even his mum couldn't stay near him that's why she left, he doesn't blame jimin for saying that not at all only on himself why he even here still breathing? Life was hard he couldn't do anything he just wants to dissaper, he smiled at his father but when he hugged him he was crying so hard and so loudly, his father wished that he could take his pain away. His son deserves everything good in this life, but why life hates him?