Family is forever

In your arms
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

CL's POV

 

I suddenly woke up when i felt a hand on my shoulder.

 

"Chaerin unnie..." she called my name softly. It was Harin. 

 

"I brought you some clothes, you better clean yourself and get change." She said softly. 

 

I checked my watch, it's 4 o'clock in the morning, I'm still wearing my clothes from last night. Stained and reeking with blood. 

 

I would say that last night was the worst night i've ever experienced in my whole life. I thought i would lose her that moment.

 

Flashback...

 

I watched as they try to revive Dara. I just stood there try not to think the worst. Everything felt like  just a dream. A very bad dream that i wished i could wake up soon.

 

"She's not breathing and she lost to much blood, i don't think she could make it" i heard one of the medics said to her companion.

 

They are having difficulty on resuscitating her because of her gunshot wound. They can't just give chest compressions as it may worsen the situation. 

 

"Please... save her... please... please..." I can't do anything. I just helplessly cry as they wouldn't let me near her. 

 

They inserted a tube from , straight to her air pipe and keep on pumping air. After several minutes of trying, i heard her cough but i saw blood on the corner of .

 

"She's breathing again but we have to get her to the hospital" the medic said as they transferred Dara to the ambulance.

 

"Please let me go with her!!!" I pleaded them. One of the medics just nodded and proceeded to climb up the ambulance.

 

I hold Dara's hand while brushing her hair with the other. I leaned closer to her ear and whispered...

 

"Dara... i love you... i love you so much, please hold on for me..." and kissed her forehead as we travel to the hospital, hoping she would hear it.

 

End of flashback...

 

 

I fell asleep at the waiting area outside the ICU.

 

Yes. Dara is in the intensive care unit. She's still in a very critical condition. The bullet that hit her on the back has exited on her chest. It severed an artery, the doctors had difficulty operating on her. But somehow they managed to stop the bleeding temporarily.

 

I don't know if i should felt relieved by that but still, i'm grateful that she's still alive.

 

I rested my face on both of my palms and rubbed it. I looked at Harin. I can see her concern through her eyes. Suddenly out of nowhere i burst into tears.

 

"Unnie... shhh, it's ok, everything will be ok. Dara unnie is a strong person. She can get through this." She hugged me while her hands rubbing my back as i cry on her shoulders.

 

I can't find the words to speak. My eyes are producing tears non stop. The thought of Dara fighting for her life because she refused to signed autographs, makes my

blood boil. We, celebrities sometimes have to refused autographs signing because of certain reasons. Why does some people can't understand that? We are humans too. She doesn't deserve this. If i could trade places with Dara right now, i would. 

 

I maybe tagged as the baddest female but when it comes to Dara i can't seem to uphold that title. She's the only one that could make me cry like this.

 

I'm glad that my sister is here with me. Harin is one of the few persons that knows my relationship with Dara. She never judged us, in fact when we told her the first time about our relationship, she is ecstatic. She's thrilled and enveloped both Dara and i with a rib cracking hug . Not the reaction i was expecting from her but i'm glad she's happy for us.

 

I took a deep breath, broke the hug and wiped my eyes.

 

"Thank you Harin." was all i can say.

 

"It's nothing unnie, that's the least i can do. Go get change, i'll watched Dara unnie for you while you clean yourself." She patted my shoulder and smiled. I just nodded.

 

After fixing myself. I head straight to Harin.

 

"Harin, please tell my manager to cancel all my schedule. I don't want to leave Dara. I want to be the first person she sees when she wakes up." I told her.

 

"It's already done unnie. YG told scooter to give you an indefinite leave and he agreed. He understands your situation.

Please log in to read the full chapter