Drifting

In your arms
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

 

I am now waiting for my CL-roo to join us here at the audience seat, along with my friends, Youngbae, Daesung, Harin, Matthew and My manager Jangmae. I'm not sure if Chae and i are going to attend the after party. Knowing her, we would probably just stop by then head to her house and enjoy some cuddling or maybe some y time. *wink*

I suddenly remember the gift i bought for her from London, it was when my tv show "get it beauty" shoot our latest episode. 

I was about to look for my bag but the thing is, i don't have it with me. Oh ! I forgot my bag in my car, aish! Forgetful Dara!!! Now i have to go back and get it.

Got curious of what am i going to give Chaerin? Well, it's a just a ring. I'm not going to propose, hmmm not yet but i'm pretty sure Chae is the one i want to be with for the rest of my life. It's just not the right time. 

When i bought the ring there's something in it that made me get it. It has a design i have never seen before. Simple yet mysterious. And the store owner said there's no other like this in the whole world. Just like Chaerin, she's my one and only. So, just like that, i bought the ring. I don't care if it's a little bit pricy but still you do that for love.

"Jangmae, i'll just go back to my car, i forgot my bag" i told my manager. We didn't go together here at the concert. I insisted on driving alone because i know Chaerin will go with me after the show. 

"Ok, i'll go with you." He replied.

"No need, i'll be quick" i answered.

"But, Dara..." he yelled. I didn't hear the rest of what he's saying as i decided to make a run for it. I'm just getting my bag. I can do it alone. Sometimes my manager tend to be over protective. Besides what could go wrong?

I stopped running when i reached the exit. I should text Chaerin, to let her know where i was.

"CL-roo, i'll just go get back to my car, i forgot something. I love you so so so much ;-) <3" i typed then press send. I continued walking to the parking. Good thing i  found an easy to locate spot for my car. I  squinted my eyes and look around for a bit. Within a a few seconds i spotted my car and starts walking towards it. Then my phone beeps, indicating that i have new message. It's a reply from Chaerin.

"K" aish! This kid really likes to tease me, she knows i hate short replies. Especially a one letter reply. Hmmp! 

"Yah!!! Lee Chaerin, what am i supposed to do with 'K' huh? you know i hate it when i get just a 'K' as a reply. Aish! I hate you!!!" I miss conversation like this with her. I smiled and pressed send.

I've reached my car finally. Good thing the parking lot is empty. I mean i don't see any person roaming around. Maybe they're to much consumed at the concert right now. 

I pressed a button on my key to open my car. I searched the back seat and found my bag. I rummage inside it and found the tiny box containing the ring. Put the box inside my pocket, return the bag, get out of the car and shut the door.

Phew! See? Easy peasy. As i was saying, what could go wrong? I reached for the box inside my pocket and held it before my eyes as i start to walk back to the entrance. I hope Chaerin will like it and will not scold me if she knew how much this thing worth.

"I told you, i'll make you regret ignoring me." Someone said aloud. I didn't noticed the man standing just few feet away from me as i was busy looking at the box.

I looked at the man, i remember him, he's the fan i decline giving fan service earlier. He's the one who shouted he knows about Chaerin and I are lesbians. I thought the security dealt with him already? I shut my eyes and trying not to panic.

"Remember me ? I'm your fan from earlier who you chose to ignore. No ones has the right to ignore me. I will

Please log in to read the full chapter