Ssantokki

In your arms
Please log in to read the full chapter

CL's POV

 

 "Please, remember this always Chae, i love you so much, you are my first and will be my last love..."

As i make my way on the back of the stage. Her words from earlier keep echoing in my mind. Why does she said something like that? I am aware of the fact on how we are deeply in love with each other. We never miss the chance to say our 'i love you's'  whenever we're on the phone or when we're together.

It's just the way she said it. It's like i'm never gonna hear that again from her. It feels and it sounds like she's saying...

Aish!!! Stupid Chaerin, why am i thinking like that? Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Maybe being away from each other that long makes her more vocal on her feelings. Everything's fine, nothing's wrong with that, she just really love me and same thing goes with me, i love her more than anything.

 *sigh* I better get my self ready, i'm about the go on the stage with GD. I have to pull myself together!!!

*****

I can say that my tonights performance with GD is one hell of a number. We totally killed it. It makes me so happy that i  had this chance to perform with him again. 

I missed the old times when we, 2NE1 and Bigbang are performing together. That was the prime of our career as an artists. Slaying stage after stage. Winning awards here and there. And not to boast around but people are tagging us as the king and queen of kpop. Ahhh the good old days...

But for now we have to go our separate ways so that we can reunite once again in the near future. 

"Chae, nice work, as expected from the leaders!!!" Said GD tapping me on the shoulder. That pulled me out of my trance. Where on the backstage.

"Thanks, you too oppa, let me congratulate you early on concert." I said and gave him a quick hug.

"Thank you Chae, by the way, your going to the after party with Dara right?" 

"Hmmm, lemme think... well maybe we can stop by but i want to spend a little more time with Dara, oppa. We both have schedules tomorrow and i have to go back in L.A. the next day." I answered. Sadness can be heard in my voice.

Every chance i get to be with Dara, i make sure that i can spend time with her whenever our schedule permitted us. And this time I want to be with my Ssantokki even just for a couple of hours.

"I understand Chae, *sigh* i feel depressed whenever i see you two together, i wish i had someone, you know? i need to find a girlfriend ASAP!!! " I laughed at him. Silly oppa.

"Don't worry oppa, you'll soon find the right girl for you, fighting!!! " 

"Hahaha, i hope so.

Please log in to read the full chapter