Concert

In your arms
Please log in to read the full chapter

We never know when will our time come. It can be next year, next month, next week or even today. No one really knows. So never take anyone or anything for granted and live your life everyday like it is your last...

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Dara's POV

"If tomorrow never comes
Will she know how much I loved her
Did I try in every way to show her every day
That she's my only one
And if my time on earth were through
And she must face this world without me
Is the love I gave her in the past
Gonna be enough to last
If tomorrow never comes"

 

 

"ugh. What's with the song of Ronan Keating playing in my head right now?" I said in my mind. I don't know why i feel weird today. I just can't explain it.

"oh god. I haven't slept for more than 24 hours now."  I groaned. Maybe the lack of sleep makes me feel this way. Plus this stupid song that keeps playing in my head doesn't help at all. Being an actress, host and artist is no joke. Shooting movies, tv shows and performing almost everywhere takes a lot of effort and energy. But who am i to complain? The important thing is i love doing these jobs, plus the pay is way to good to be true.

 

I am now inside my car, i'm heading to G-Dragon's Motte concert, straight from my movie shoot. I'm so proud of him, after all that he's been through and the current situation of bigbang, he still keep his cool and remained focus in preparing for his concert. And as a friend, all i can do is to give him all the support he would be needing for this concert. 

As the car pave its way to the concert venue, i decided to turn on the radio.

"If tomorrow never comes
Will she know how much I loved her
Did I try in every way to show her every day
That she's my only one
And if my time on earth were through
And she must face this world without me
Is the love I gave her in the past
Gonna be enough to last
If tomorrow never comes"

"What the?"  I suddenly cursed. What's with this song really? *sigh* I'll just find the right station that plays upbeat music which i really need to stay awake while driving.

To tell you the truth, i'm running late for the concert 'cause the director took ages before deciding wether to pack up or just continue filming 'till our eyes popped up.

The only thing that keeps me going and looking forward to is because of Chaerin.

My Rinnie... 

My CL-roo...

My ultimate and probably my last love...

She will also be performing along with GD. I've missed her so much, i haven't seen her for a couple of months now. She's been so busy preparing for her US debut that we struggle to find time to talk. When i call her it's either she's still asleep or busy at her studio. Same goes when she calls either i'm currently filming my scene or i'm in the middle of an interview. We sometimes or to be honest, we always forget the concept of time zones, that's why. 

But when we find the perfect time for a little chat, it's li

Please log in to read the full chapter