Special Chapter: In Another Timeline

The Doll

A/N: This short chapter is pretty much a special chapter for a special character. It's a different timeline, but one character stays the same in this timeline and the original timeline. Enjoy! 

(If anyone's actually reqding this please do leave comments and suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated!)


In another timeline

“Seungyoon.” Mino smiles at Seungyoon entering the practice room, although he seemed exhausted. “Where’d you go? You were out for an awfully long time.” Seungyoon slightly tenses, and forces a smile. “I had some troubles. Y’know.” He heads to Mino and the others, and sat on the floor. Jinwoo notices Seungyoon still stiff, and spoke up. “Yoon, you okay?” He shakes his head. “Hyung, I’m fine, just some thoughts bothering me.”

“Like?” Seunghoon asks, and Seungyoon suddenly grins.

“What if, in another timeline, Mino,” He points towards the green head, “was a witch with powers?” The three laugh, and Seungyoon motions them to be quiet. “Wait, wait, here’s the thing, Mino lives in the modern world, just like right now. And imagine him being best friends with Lee Gikwang sunbaenim.” “You mean Gikwang from Highlight? Seungyoon, you could seriously write a fanfiction.” Seunghoon sits back and smiles at the youngest, sitting cross legged, his eyes filled with excitement. “Okay, listen to me well, hyungs.” Seungyoon raises his hands in the air, causing all of them to focus. The older brothers look on endearingly at their youngest. “Imagine I was a witch, except I was more powerful than Mino. But Mino and I aren’t close, since I moved into the neighbourhood a little late.” “What about us?” The oldest line, Jinwoo and Seunghoon, chimed in. “Hmm… You two could be the minions of the antagonist.” “What, so maknae line versus hyung line? That sounds great, and familiar. Who’s the antagonist, though?” Seungyoon smirks at Jinwoo. “CL noona.” Mino hits his shoulder. “Why CL though? She’s a really kind person.”

“I don't know. People would think she’s badass, and that image somehow suits her, and what if she was the antagonist? It fits her so well, well, at least I would think so. Mino, would you be willing to fight someone as charismatic and scary and powerful as her? Jinwoo and Hoonie hyungs, would you be willing to be under her power?” The two shrug. “Yeah, I guess.” He continues. “CL has ultimate power, or so she thinks.” Jinwoo looks at Yoon curiously. “Does that mean me and Hoon have powers too?” “Yep. I guess.”

“How about the protagonist?” Seungyoon snaps towards the door’s direction, and as if on cue, Seungri steps inside the practice room. The four all scramble to get up and bow. Seungyoon immediately points to him. “Seungri hyung.”

“What’s this all about?” Seungri asks as he sat down along with the WINNER boys. “The maknae’s telling a story, and I swear it could pass off as a fanfiction.” Seunghoon tells Seungri, as Seungyoon continues to talk. “Should I continue or am I spoiling it too much?” “No~ continue~” Jinwoo pouts at him. “Hyung, sorry, but I think I spoiled too much already. Maybe one of these days, if I’m not busy, I’ll let all four of you experience my fanfic.” He laughs at the thought. They all agree, and continue practicing their dance routine in front of their senior, Seungri of BIGBANG.

One day, I’ll have to bring all of you to see, believe and experience that world, well, except Mino. Mino here knows nothing.

Mino there knows everything.