Chapter 4 : Transferred students

Beauty Beast

It would be a lie if i didnt felt something wrong today. Not technically wrong wrong, just a feeling 'something'  happened around me. Especially with them appeared. I take a glance over them. 

"I wonder what is it.." I move my attention to the window. 

Without her knowing, those guys steal a glance towards her right after she turns away from them. 

"She could feel it too huh?" they smirk to each other. 

They knew it would be very stupid to say its a coincedent from transfering to this school and met her. Well, it was their leader's order so it must be a planned meeting. The blonde haired, touches his collar, feeling his well hidden necklace while not even tearing his eyes from her. 

"What ever it is, it seems fun. I'm in." he looks over to the fake red head beside him. Asking him about his answer silently.

"of course, Kai." He jumps off the table he's been sitting on, changing his sitting spot to the chair. 


 

Ding dong !

"Why did you even bother to ring the bell?" Kai said.

Chuckling, he replied "Why did we bother to install the bell? Just make use of the purpose," They went in into the house, taking off their shoes. 

"Lol welcome back students. Go to the meeting room. They're waiting for you two." Someone calls out from the living room. 

"What's good being old man hyung?" He spats.

"Good one sehun!" They high-fived each other. 

"W-what? I'm not an old man!" Xiumin throw a cushion beside him to them both.

"Whatever you say, ahjussi." Sehun said before knocking the room's door. 

"Come in"

He opened the door and they immediately sat on the chair, sighing unisonly. 

"I'm so tired!" Sehun complain while stretching his arms. Slapping his hand away, Kai hushed him making him realized the another person in the room. 

"M-Ms Son." they both immeadiately bow to her. 

"I'm not that old Kai." She said jokingly. But really, she's not that old. It just their leader told the members to not be that close to her. If anything, he will meet her alone without the members. Not wanting them to know more about 'him'. 

"So.. Sehun, Kai, how's your first day at the new school? Anything fun?" She looks straight to their orbs. Wanting to catch any lies. 

"tiring. No fun at all." Kai reply with monotone voice. 

"i see. you make any new friends yet?" is this an interview or something? Kai looks over to Suho, who's been sitting there watching them silently. No expression. 

"Yeah, made one. His name is Sehun." he patted Sehun who is next to him. Sehun looks like he's about to faint by leaning over the chair too much.

"Well.. i guess thats all for today. I will take my leave. Thank you Suho." She stood up as she waves towards the 'students'.

Click. 

The door shuts itself vanishing the lady out of their vision. 

"Mind to share anything?" Suho said. Sehun abruptly sit straight right after she went out. Its too obvious he was acting just now. 

"You know us too well hyung." Kai smirks as he continues "She happened." And the story of their first day at school continues. If we were seeing them story-telling without knowing it contents, they look just like a children telling their father about their first day of school. Just add a little bit of seriousness and handsomeness

"We know that necklace too well to be mistaken about it." Kai smile cockily.

"Thats why we chose to talk to her." Sehun adds "Only her though. I'm not going to risk myself talking to other people. We have enough acquaintance anyway." 

"The members you mean? Suho laughed. "You guys did a good job. I still dont know her purpose ordering me to transfer you guys to this school so stay low. After this, she will keep coming here waiting for you guys. Just make sure, dont tell her anything. Just do like what you guys did just now." 

"aye aye captain!" 


 

"How is it going?" a man in his 70-s flipping a file in his hands. Done checking it, he move his gaze to the lady who gave the file standing in front of him. 

"I've sent them to that school. I dob't think they met her yet. I will be keeping my eyes on them, sir." 

"Good. Don't let them do anything rash. I just wanted to know about her before anything happens." He leaned over his chair. "You may leave now." 

Bowing her head to him. She went out of the room. The man stoods up and went to the window which is the only source of light in the room making them room a little bit dim. Exhaling, he took a frame beside the window, it was a picture of two teenage guy stand side by side, arms-on-shoulders. Reminiscing the memories, he put the frame back down. 

 


 

A/N : lol why do i keep hiding the characters in the story XD idk what to write about hana here so i just write about the new 'students' haha btw xiumin is me when i saw a student because i just graduated from high school, seeing them going to school while i'm being a couch potato at home kinda wierd and funny XD its like "going to school child? its your turn now, i am freeee~" 

but actually, i'm more stressed now finding a college to further my studies.. :( so hard man..