Chapter 3 : New people

Beauty Beast

The bell on the restaurant’s door clicking revealing a man in all black. He swiftly walks past the waiter who just about to asking him for the booking. Seeing how he walks through a certain table makes she bows and turn away  even though she knew he wasn’t looking.                              

A scratching sound by the chair makes her look up to see the man she’s waiting.    

“What a fancy place you want to meet.” He cracks a smile.

“Cut the crap. Just give me that thing.” She said not even flattered by his flirting. 

“I see. You were still that ‘professional’ lady, yeah? “ he pressed the word professional making her roll her eyes slightly. He pulled out a sized A4 envelope and put it on the table. 

“A perfect one. Do i get any reward?” 

“You already got it from him. Isn’t that enough,” She opens up the envelope checking the contents inside. Feeling statisfied, she close it back and put it in her bag. 

“Yes it enough, it even enough for accommodate the rest of my life and make me retire early. But you know what i mean,” the robinhood smirk hoping he would get what he wanted from her. 

“Nope, i don’t. If there’s nothing more then I’ll take my leave here. Your job is done, Mr. RM.” she stands up to leave.

“Wait,” that makes her stop just a few step ahead. 

“Yes?” She turns to face him.

Complementing whether he should say or not, he choose to “nah, nothing. Just be careful on the road.”  

Not caring to reply, she continues her way out of the restaurant. 


 

The students already fills up the classroom that was just empty the few minutes before. 

“Good morning students. This is the Principle. For your own safety, please do not exit the school area until the school ends. This is a notice from the police department itself. Thank you.” 

The very chaotic classroom became quiet as they listen to the speaker in front of the classroom. But not long after that, they start to be loud again worrying about the announcement just now. 

“Why can’t they calm down. There’s nothing happened, no need to be work up that much. Right Euijin?” Hyeri turns to look at me. 

“Yeah.” I nodded. Not wanting to hear the loudness of my classmates, i wear my earphones and turn on my mp3 player. 

Just when i about to hum the song, Hyeri pulls my right earpiece causing me to look at her. 

“What?” 

She pointed to the front making me immediately shoved my mp3 along with the earphones into my bag. 

“Good morning class. Welcome back to school! Today we will welcome our new friends to our school, please come in!” My homeroon teacher gesture ‘someone’ at the outside of the class to come in. 

“Heol!”

“Daebak!”

“That one is mine!”

Pang! 

Mrs. Han slaps the ruler on her desk. “Keep quiet please!”

A figure came in towards the center, oh wait. Not one but two guys went in. 

Yeah they’re handsome and all but typical fanfic, you won’t fall in love at the second chapter, hah. 

“Please introduce yourself.” 


 

“Hey, your necklace shines. So pretty!” 

I looked down to my necklace, oh, they do shine. 

“Maybe because of the sunlight from the window. “

“Oh, i guess so. But that awesome! Look at the resulting colour, holo~” She wave her hands like she’s imagining a magical effect around her. 

“Stop it,” i laughed as i stop her hands from doing it. 

I touched the necklace before I tucked it into my uniform. Couldn’t risk it getting taken by the teachers. 

“Why do you hide the beautiful necklace?” 

“Sorry, what?” Its the new guy. Is the necklace that pretty to be attracting people to see it? I mean yes i know its pretty but i didn’t expect for people to notice it. 

“She had to hide it so it won’t outshine her beauty.” The other new guy came. Wth are they talking about? 

“Hi, my name is-“ 

“Yes i know, you introduced yourself just now.” I cutted his words. 

“Okay, so-“ 

“So, Hyeri lets go to the canteen.” I pulled her arms to go with me. 

 


 

Can someone tell me how the hell did we ended up sitting together here? 

I stare at the strangers in front of me. 

“What are you guys doing?” 

“Eating?” They both shrugged. 

“Who invited you here?” 

“Er.. do we need an invitation to sit? I thought we can sit anywhere?” How innocent he looks. 

“Yeah, and you are the first student we talked to so thats make us friends!” 

I turn to look at Hyeri beside me. She just shrug it off. 

Hm. Its a new feeling. Normally its just the two of us. I guess there’s no harm right? 


A/N: i’m so sleepy rn, just going to give you a cliffhanger and going to sleep lol. Who are the new characters ? Idk, you gonna have to find out later ;) 

Btw I updated this using my phone and its hella tiring. 

*the italic part is a filler, just like in drama, the scene that kinda happen at the same time. not the point of the story, as for now. BUT, you will still need to pay attention to it. i just wanna try doing different things in this fic ^^