chapter 1 : Epilogue

Beauty Beast

I stirred in my sleep as I felt a big hand my hair. That makes me woke up. 

"Grandpa? You're awake!" I exclaimed. 

"Is everyone gone?" He asked with a small, deep voice as he continously my hair. 

"w-what? Oh, yes. Mom and dad already went to work. Why? Do yo- I mean let me call them," I stuttered my words as i talk. My hand scrambled my bag beside the bed to find my phone. 

"No, don't. Please no." He shook his head lightly. 

"B-but why? They need to know that you're finally awake after half a year, right?" I slowly put back my phone and bag. The atmosphere started to become weird and darken. I could  feel myself trembling. 'What is this feeling?'

"I know my time will come soon. I've been waiting for the right time to tell you about this. Finally.." He sighed. Suddenly his voice become a lot more clear and sounds like he 's not ill anymore. But his face still shows the tiredness. 

"I don't understand. What do you mean? Why me?" I bombarded him with question. 

"It's time for you to take over. I won't be this ill if your father willing to take care of it. I need to find the inheritor for it. Now, my time is near. You have no other choice but to keep it. I'm sorry dear.. I thought i could give it to a grandson but you ended up being the only grandchild i have. So- p-pl-please"

His voice stucked. His breathing become more faint again. 

"Grandpa please stay awake! Don't leave me! No!" I wailed. Regretting my choice to not call for my parents just now. 

Bamm!  

Suddenly it was raning cat and dog. The lightnings were terrifying. I was beyong scared and fright. The dim room was no help. Making the whole space very dark and horryifying. 

"M-my time has come.. Remeber that i've always love you, my dear. P-Please take care of m-my" The bed shook a little because he was struggling to talk and shivering. 

"No! Don't go!" At this moment i don't even care what he was talking about. I was so scared to lose him. To think that he's my best friend, my nanny, my grandpa that always stays with me since i was born. I don't have any sibling and my parents are working. He will always stay by my side. I couldn't afford to lose him. 

"Take care of my..

Kryptonite"    

With that. I woke up. 

 

 

 


Author's Note :   Finally the first chapter! I was so shocked that the previous one was gone leaving only few words. I dont know what happened so i need to rewrite the whole chapter because i dont have any draft. So yeah i hope you like it! And i made up my mind to keep wonwoo as the main. Dont forget to comment and subscribe!