Beach please

My Best Friend
===
 
Ah, summer. It has finally arrived and Tiffany couldn’t be happier. If she were to pick which among the four seasons was the best, Tiffany would say summer in a heartbeat. Sure, it was like living in hell. The temperature was too high, the city was practically burning, and oh god it was too humid that you wanted to be dead instead. But despite it all, Tiffany loved summer. Because that meant trips to the beach, walking hand in hand along the shore with her cute, little girlfriend, and star gazing at night. 
 
And as she watched Taeyeon building sand castles with random kids nearby, Tiffany concluded that she really loved the beach. 
 
“That weird lady keeps on looking at you.” Tiffany’s daydreaming was rudely cut off with one of the children’s remark.
 
“What?” Taeyeon turned to look at her direction with curiosity.
 
“That lady.” The little girl pointed at Tiffany. 
 
“Oh.” Taeyeon giggled at Tiffany’s frowning face. “That’s no weird lady.” She turned back to the little girl and patted the sand. “She’s my girlfriend and she’s just watching over us.” 
 
“Girls can have girlfriends too?” The other kid stopped pouring water on the sand and looked at Taeyeon with big, round eyes.
 
“Of course. You can like whoever you want.” Taeyeon chuckled at the children’s amused looks. 
 
“That’s so cool!” The little boy commented. 
 
“It is!” Taeyeon laughed. 
 
“Taeyeon, let’s go now!” Tiffany called out in annoyance. They were supposed to spend time together but Taeyeon ended up playing with random kids and building sand castles and... 
 
“Coming!”
 
Taeyeon was instantly forgiven since she was wearing that cute outfit that Tiffany especially picked out for her. “God, why do you have to be so cute?!” Tiffany mumbled to herself as she crossed her arms.
 
“Where are we going?” Taeyeon brushed off the remaining sand on her shorts.
 
“Somewhere where I can have your undivided attention?” Tiffany almost rolled her eyes in annoyance.
 
“Ice cream!”
 
“What?” Tiffany didn’t know if she should be mad or amazed when Taeyeon ran off to the ice cream stand. Her girlfriend hurriedly went back with cute little skips with an ice cream in hand.
 
“Ice cream to put a smile on your face.” Taeyeon said with an annoyingly irresistible cute smile while pressing the said treat on Tiffany’s lips. 
 
And sure enough, Tiffany being a little too soft for her girlfriend, a smile slowly graced her face as she took a bite. “You’re not getting away that easily.” Tiffany tried so hard not to squeal when Taeyeon puffed her cheeks. 
 
“I’m sorry. I just got carried away building sand castles.” Taeyeon pouted sadly while staring right into Tiffany’s eyes.
 
And just like that, Taeyeon had captured Tiffany’s heart once again. Melting the annoyance away like the ice cream in her hand. With a disbelieving shake of her head, Tiffany placed a kiss on her girlfriend’s cheek. “Alright, you may or may not be forgiven now.” 
 
Taeyeon giggled as the sticky lips pulled away, and slipped her hand right into Tiffany’s. As they walked hand in hand back to the parking lot, Tiffany couldn’t be more sure how summer was her favorite time of the year.
 
===
A/N: So. I finally finished this??!??! LOL I think I wrote this months ago and just couldn’t finish it. XD but now that exams are over...... tada!! I hope this wasn’t so bad. I felt so lost after exams were over so I went back to this. I am....slightly back to writing now... XD have a good week ahead! :)