Confession

My Best Friend
===

"Oh my fu..." The car screeched into a stop in the middle of the road, causing them to jerk forward. Thank god for seatbelts, though. "What?!" Tiffany turned to Taeyeon, completely unaware of the scene she had just made.

"Pull over first." Taeyeon said calmly in return.

Taking a huge deep breath, Tiffany pulled over along the sidewalk and her hazard lights. After a moment of silence, she loosen her grip on the steering wheel and turned to her best friend. "You what?"

"Tiffany..." Taeyeon turned to meet Tiffany's eyes. "I think I like you."

"You think you like me? And you just had to say that when we're in the middle of the road?"

"Yes. And I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cause any harm. It's just that..." Taeyeon furrowed her brows in thought. "It's been bugging me for quite some time now."

"Since when...?" Tiffany held her breath as she looked expectantly at Taeyeon.

"Since three days ago."

"Three days ago?!"

"Yes." Taeyeon nodded firmly. "It was an out of nowhere realization."

"What... why...?"

"I don't know. It just happened. One second we were just talking and the next..." Taeyeon giggled to herself that totally confused Tiffany. "You looked prettier than a moment ago and I just kind of fell."

"Fell?!" 

"I know." Taeyeon chuckled at her best friend's reaction. "I've never thought about it before but I think I'm already in love with you."

"Oh god." Tiffany shook her head in disbelief as she leaned back in her seat.

Taeyeon just observed her best friend for a moment before carefully reaching out for Tiffany's hand. "Tiffany?"

Tiffany willed herself to look at the other girl. "What?"

"Can you be my girlfriend? I will court you if you want." Taeyeon smiled a little but it faltered the moment Tiffany burst out into a fit of laughter.

"Oh. My. God!" Tiffany slammed the steering wheel three times, emphasizing each word at every hit. 

"What's wrong?"

"I can't believe you!" Tiffany let out a deep sigh.

"Why? Did I do something wrong?"

"You're the most oblivious person ever!" 

Taeyeon could only hold her breath and freeze in her seat as Tiffany kissed her right on the lips.

"Court me?!" Tiffany burst out laughing at the idea. "Oh god, what nonsense!" She grabbed the girl's cheeks and gave it a light squeeze. "Oh my god. Finally!" 

Taeyeon blinked twice after the second unexpected kiss.

"I almost gave up on you. I love you too, you dummy." 

===
A/N: I DON'T KNOW!!! I SWEAR!! WHAT IS LIFE!! T_T good night everyone! :)