I Just Wanna Kiss

My Best Friend
===

Ever since the near death experience, a.k.a. confession, Tiffany had been extra happy each passing day and was practically glowing. Now she could initiate more physical contact without being suspicious, not that Taeyeon would suspect anyway, and above all, her long time one-sided love was now reciprocated. 

One would think that Tiffany was fully contented with her life now with all the good stuff. But sadly, that wasn't the case. Tiffany was sort of a greedy person, in a good way, like everyone else, so it was normal that she wanted more. 

It's been 2 weeks since the confession and it's been a whole 14 days since she got a kiss from her best friend slash girlfriend. And the worst part? Taeyeon stayed the entire week at her apartment after the unexpected love confession. 

Okay, maybe she was a bit exaggerating. Taeyeon did kiss her. But on the cheek. And as much as she loved the feel of those cute lips on her cheeks, Tiffany wanted them somewhere else. Somewhere more intimate and only her cute, unbelievably oblivious, little girlfriend could touch. 
So Tiffany finally had had enough and decided that this won't do. She should make a move, unless she wanted to die waiting in vain. 

"Hey Tiffany, look at that. It's so cute!" Taeyeon tugged Tiffany's hand and pointed at a nearby claw machine.

"Which one?" 

"That black thing!" 

"What black thing?" Tiffany asked in confusion as she let Taeyeon drag her to the machine.

"That. One." Taeyeon tapped on the glass at each word. "I want one." She turned to Tiffany with round expecting eyes.

"How badly do you want it?"

"I want it so much." Taeyeon side stepped and tugged at their entwined hands. "Will you get it for me?"

"Will I get something in return if I get it for you?" Tiffany smiled then unknowingly smirked as she thought of something. 

"Sure! Anything that you want!" Taeyeon replied almost immediately with much enthusiasm.

"Anything?" 

"Anything!" Taeyeon nodded eagerly then rummaged through her bag for coins. "Here." She inserted the coin and gave Tiffany an encouraging nudge.

"Okay." Tiffany chuckled before aiming at the black soft toy. She pushed the big red button and the claw eased its way down, grabbing the toy's head. It went up and slowly moved to the side but dropped the black thing on its way back. 

"Oh man. That was so close." Taeyeon sighed dejectedly.

"It's okay. I can get it." Tiffany patted Taeyeon's head gently and dug a coin from her jeans pocket. She tried again and again but to no avail. On her 6th try, Taeyeon had given up and told her that it was okay. "No, no, I will get it."

"Um... okay. But one last try then we're going."

"Sure, sure." Tiffany nodded without turning her gaze at the other girl. She tried again and held her breath as she watched the claw dangle from side to side then threw the toy towards the chute. "Oh my god! I got it!" Tiffany screamed, catching the attention of other people and immediately ducked down to get the price.

"You got it! Yay!" Taeyeon practically threw herself on Tiffany, arms wrapped around the girl's neck. After pulling away, she giggled at her girlfriend who was left frozen in front of the machine, eyes wide open. "Oops, I'm sorry. I got carried away."

"Carried... away...?" Tiffany absently repeated the words.

"Yeah. I'm sorry." Taeyeon took a tiny step back and scratched her head in embarrassment.

"Oh my god. Are you kidding me?!" Tiffany finally snapped out of her thoughts and grabbed Taeyeon.

"No, I'm not."

"Do you even know how frustrating it was to wait until this very moment?"

"I wish I knew." Taeyeon responded, trying to sympathize with her girlfriend.

"Gosh, I wish you can be a little..." Tiffany wasn't able to finish her sentence as she grabbed Taeyeon's cheeks and kissed her real good, on the lips of course. "Oh god, that was so amazing."

Taeyeon giggled at Tiffany's dreamy voice and look. 

"God, I wanna kiss you again." Tiffany held the girl in arm's length. "Can I get another kiss from you? Maybe one that can last for another 2 weeks?"

Taeyeon giggled again and got a good smack on her shoulder in return.

"Stop giggling and answer me." Tiffany shoved her girlfriend playfully.

Taeyeon took a huge step forward and loosely wrapped her arms around Tiffany's tiny waist. "Okay." With a cute grin, she leaned in and pecked the awaiting lips. "What?"

"That lasts for like... not even a second." Tiffany said in annoyance.

"Let's go home now." Taeyeon grabbed the toy from Tiffany and linked their arms. 

"Right." 

===

Tiffany locked the door quietly and let out a deep sigh. Disappointment washed over her when she turned around and found Taeyeon already gone, sitting comfortably on the living room couch. With another sigh, she took off her shoes then dragged her feet to join her girlfriend. "You know what."

"What?"

"You're really, really cute but sometimes I just wanna smack some sense into your pretty little head." Tiffany said with a huff as she leaned back against the couch. She was supposed to be annoyed at her girlfriend but the moment Taeyeon grabbed her hand and placed it around her waist to snuggle closer, all the annoyance just magically disappeared. "I should stop loving you too much." She mumbled.

"I love you Tiffany." Taeyeon said with a cute voice and an equally cute smile, further melting the leftover annoyance in Tiffany's head. 

"I love you back but not as much." 

"Why not?" Taeyeon instantly turned to look at Tiffany with sad eyes.

"You left me hanging. All I wanted was a kiss, Taeyeon. A damn kiss on the lips."

"That can last for another 2 weeks." Taeyeon continued and scooted a little closer, practically sitting on Tiffany's lap. 

"Right." Tiffany huffed once again, refusing to meet Taeyeon's eyes and just let her cling onto her like she'd always do.

"Tiffany?"

"What now?"

"I'm sorry. Don't be mad." Taeyeon held the girl's face and looked at her intently.

"Right."

"Please don't be mad. I wanted to kiss you just as bad but people were staring and I don't think what I had in mind was appropriate for the public's eyes."

Tiffany's ears perked at that and as much as she wanted to deny it, Taeyeon had now her full attention. "Elaborate." She didn't get a verbal answer though but what happened next was more than enough to satisfy her curiosity. Let's just say that Tiffany had a mind blowing kiss on the lips, and some tongue action, that left her grinning for the next few days.

===
A/N: hehehehehehe it was supposed to be very short but i feel like writing something longer this time. :) have a great week ahead! :)