Prologue

Water In My Soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"God damn it, Jungkook." Taehyung's voice sounded against the younger's bedroom walls, it filled with exasperation. He ran a hand through his hair, lazily sagging his shoulders as he watched him pace. Back and forth, back and forth, the boy didn't stop for not even a second.

"I'm telling you, Taehyung. I'm not ing crazy!" He breathed out in frustration, hands holding onto the back of his head as he said so, an old habit of his coming to life as he began to nibble against his bottom lip, eyes darting around the room.

"It's just kind of hard to believe you saw a guy with a tail holding onto your ankle, don't you think?" Taehyung spoke in between pursed lips, features stern and serious yet eyes defying any sense of somber, them shining in unsaid amusement and entertainment. This only made Jungkook grow even more peeved than he already was, stopping in his tracks and facing Taehyung with a grim facial, his hair still dripping and shirt nowhere to be found.

"I know what I saw, Kim Taehyung. He had a tail; blue. His hair was a light pink, and I couldn't see his face well because, for 's sake, I was freaking the out and-"

"Enough with the cussing, kid." The elder teased and held up a finger to the younger boy's face, wagging it side to side in a way of scolding. This infuriated Jungkook, not only being judged but then being completely and utterly tuned out by his supposed best friend. He took a deep breath and let  his eyes shut before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter