Time to say Goodbye

Kara x Beast (Karawr) Collections and Request

(Hyunseung's POV)

"Hyunseung-ah, lets go out for dinner." Seungyeon smiled while grabbing my arm. I smirked and brushed her off of me.

"Just because I agreed to this arranged marriage it doesn't mean I love you. It's because I don't want to disappoint my parents." I walked off to my car.

"Wait, Hyunseung!" She ran after me. "If you do not love me, how will this marriage work out? Wouldn't that just disappoint your parents even more?" She gave me a smirk in return.

"Then should we just break it then?" I encountered.

"Go ahead." She replied.

"I'll let you do it. You might lose your pride if I break it." I said coldly.

"Then I rather not. You won't do it because you're scared right? You're scared of disappointing your parents." Seungyeon smiled then turned around and walked off.

I got in my car and drove to Hara's house. I knocked on her door and she opened. "What's up?" She asked.

"Lets go get a drink." I led out my hand waiting for her's.

"Why all of a sudden?" She was suspicious.

"I'll explain later." I then pulled her into a hug.

"Something's wrong." I heard her whisper. We parted from the hug then I grabbed Hara's wrist.

"I can't marry someone I do not love." I said leading her to my car. "I'm taking you to meet my parents."

"What?! Are you crazy Hyunseung?!" She raised her voice on me. I pulled her closer to me and roughly kissed her on the feather like lips. She pushed me away as I did. She stared into my eyes then kissed me passionately this time.

"We're both crazy." I smiled sheepishly to myself.

As I got to my house, my parents, Seungyeon's parents, and herself were there outside in the yard. I gulped and inhaled heavily. I got out of the car and opened the door for Hara.

"Hyunseung!" I heard my father greet me cheerfully. His cheerfulness stopped as soon as he saw Hara. I escorted her to my house in front of my parents. I bit my lower lip and avoided my parent's glare.

"Mom, dad, I cannot marry Seungyeon..." I turned around and bowed ninety degrees to Seungyeon's parents. "I'm sorry." I looked up and found an angry Seungyeon. "I'm sor-" "Sorry means it's too late." Seungyeon slapped me.

Hara held onto me. "Are you okay?" She asked. "If it is like this, please Hyunseung... be with her."

"What are you saying Hara?" I replied.

"I love you but, I cannot do this. I cannot break this. Why didn't you tell me the one you were going to marry was Seungyeon? She's your childhood friend, your best friend. If you were going to marry someone, it's best to have good and bad times with each other. Seungyeon knows you, you know her. I can't be with you." She explained. My parents came as Seungyeon ran away.

"Son." My mom frowned at me. "Why didn't you tell us this ahead of time? Seungyeon told us you two were in love."

"Me? Her? No mom." I felt bad now that Hara's words got to me.

"Go after her." Hara pushed me where Seungyeon ran.

(Hara's POV)

I'm sure that Hyunseung's parents hate me now. I ruined their son's marriage proposal. I sighed heavily and stiffly stood up. "Thank you Hara." Hyunseung's parents said.

"Yo-you guys don't... hate me?" I replied awkwardly.

"Why would we hate you?" Hyunseung's mother laughed.

"I'm sure you love our son enough to let him go." His dad said

"Yeah..." I replied hurt and embarassed.

"Honey, why did you say that?" Hyunseung's mom whispered harsly to her husband.

"Oh , it came out the wrong way!" He whispered back.

"Hara, is there anything we could do in return?" She asked as I shook my head no.

"It's okay. Really, I'm fine." My voice trembled as I felt something huge on chest. It was harder to breathe. "I'll be going now..."

"Okay, be careful." I heard as I started walking home. So this is what a heartbreak is... Something so emotional so mental, why does it hurt so much?

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

(3rd person)

Next day.

 

 

Hyunseung couldn't reach Hara. He felt hopeless. He didn't want to marry a person whom he didn't love in a way lovers would. He went to Hara's house. No answer. Where was she? He got the spare key from under the door rug and opened up. He checked her room, her kitchen, her living room, her garage. There was only one more place left. He ran into the bathroom and found her on the ground. The main vein that sent out the most blood was slit and in contact with air, no longer in the flesh of Hara's wrist. He was speechless. What had led her to this horrible solution? He bent down and lifted her up. Maybe there's a chance she's still alive, he thought. He placed his index and middle finger on her neck to check if there were pulses. 

 

 

He was too late. She was cold and lifeless. He called for emergency, 119. He hugged her tightly and sobbed. "I'm with you Hara. Wake up. Wake up! I need you!"

"Sir, please move." The paramedics came and pulled him away from his lover.

 

 

They got to the hospital to the E.R room. About thirty minutes passed when they pronounced her dead. Hyunseung cried his eyes out. His head was hurting. He went back home blaming himself. It was all my fault, he told himself repeatedly. He closed his eyes thinking of her...

 

 

 

"Hyunseung." He heard Hara's sweet voice. I'm hallucinating now, he thought. "Hyunseung." He heard again. He slowly opened his eyes and found a smiling cheerful Hara besides him in bed.

"Hara!" He pulled her into a tight hug. "You're alive!" After hugging her, he quickly grabbed her wrists to see if there were any cuts.

"Hyunseung, are you okay?" She tilted her head as she asked.

"It was a dream.." He smiled to himself and went back to hugging her. "I love you Hara!"

Hara was surprised and curious. Their two years of marriage didn't really have much "love" so of course it was weird. "What happened?"

"Let's just say, you don't know what you have until it's gone." He sighed and glared into her shiny diamond eyes.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So... I lied about the spring break thingy.. LOL OOPS! I just had a huge writer's block. I was into editing pics more.. >.> I'm sorry! Well, I'm back to continue on the requests! I have special treats for the next chap! ^0^

Another sadish story... sorry x.x lol