That Night [JunHara]

Kara x Beast (Karawr) Collections and Request

(Hara's POV)

"Stop it, just stop!" I yelled at him to stop his kisses. He continued, ignoring me. "Doojoon!" I pushed him away and slapped him. A smirk appeared on his face. He got closer. I took a few steps back but stopped. There was a wall behind me. I just didn't know what to do. I looked down and saw a glass bottle. I could feel his breath on my skin.

"Hara." I heard him say as his hand was working their way under my shirt. "I love you."

"Go away." I whispered as a single tear ran down my face.

"What?" He retorted. I felt his arm getting a better grip on my waist.

"Go away!" I quickly grabbed the bottle and hit him on the head then made a run for it. I started sobbing as it got darker. I was lost... and alone. I reached in for my pockets to grab my phone but it wasn't there anymore. It was gone. My heart pounded with fear knowing that I had no contact of safety. It was already dark. I spotted city lights. I started walking towards it. Just as I was walking on the road, a familar car came towards me. It stopped and coming out of the car was Junhyung. My childhood friend. I sighed in relief and ran to hug him.

"Where were you? Everyone was so concerned." He asked me.

"It's a long story." I brushed off the thought of Doojoon. He then hugged me tighter and ruffled my hair.

"You scared everyone. Especially me. Weren't you with Doojoon?" He spoke.

"I was..." I spoke in the softest voice. I told him everything.

(Doojoon's POV)

I woke up with pain on my head. I had a bump on the back of my head. I went to my car and went to search for Hara. She can't be too far. I looked at the time and saw a couple hugging each other. It can't be Hara right? I turned away and drove past them. I glanced back and saw Junhyung's face. It has to be Hara with him! I drove back and got out of the car. Hara hid behind Junhyung as I approached. "Lets go, Hara." I simply said.

"No." Junhyung answered for her. "She's not going anywhere. Not with you."

"And why is that?" I was getting tired of this so I walked in front in Junhyung and grabbed Hara's wrist, pulling her.

"You guys are over!" Junhyung grabbed the wrist I was pulling and punched my face. As I landed on the ground they took off running in the woods. I got up and ran after them. Aish! I reached down for my pocketknife in my jeans.

(Junhyung's POV)

"Hara." I whispered to her as we hid in an old abandoned factory. "As soon as we see Doojoon, we have to get back to the car." We hid behind the doors. We heard footsteps coming in. Hara was on the wall. I joined her to make sure she wasn't going to scream if Doojoon comes. I was facing Hara. Her back was to the wall and I placed right hand next to Hara's face which was the wall behind her.

"Hara! I know you're in here somewhere!" His voice echoed. I stared into her eyes. She turned away and blushed. I continued to stare at her. Her hair and her skin. So... beautiful. She slowly looked up at me. It was awkward between us but as she did I leaned in a bit and kissed her lightly on the forehead.

"Found you!" Doojoon saw us and pulled me back. He punched me in the stomach then kicked me over.

"Junhyung!" Hara came to my side.

"What are you doing?! Run away!" I got up and pushed her away from us. "Go!"  She started running back.

Doojoon came and grabbed me by the collar. With enough energy, I kneed him on the stomach. He bent down in pain and looked up at me. "Yah, you son of a !" He came running towards me, I got ready to fight him back. We made contact and suddenly, a sharp piercing pain was brought onto me. I was stabbed. My surroundings got darker, my eyelids were getting heavy, and I was cold. The last thing I heard was Hara's voice screaming..

(Hara's POV)

I waited for Doojoon to come out. I got the stick ready. Footsteps could be heard coming. "Hara!" He shouted as he just came out from the old place. I finally struck him hard on the head again. Making sure that he was unconscious, I took his phone and dialed 119. As soon as I finished telling them everything, they came. I checked on Junhyung and spotted a small pool of blood. I picked his head up.

"Junhyung!" I repeatedly called his name. Tears were racing down my cheeks. "I love you!" Sirens were heard. Cops came and found us and by that time, Doojoon was conscious but weak. The paramedics took Junhyung to the hospital as I was getting questioned.

(Junhyung's POV)

Doojoon smirked at me and took Hara into the woods. All I could hear is Hara screaming, suffering. And all I could do is listen... Anger mixed with hatred filled my heart. I love Hara, and I trusted Doojoon. I was locked in a cage as if I was a beast. "Yah! Let her go!" I tried busting the door open. The louder Hara's voice got, the more rage I felt. "Hara!!" I yelled in anger and closed my eyes.

"Junhyung! Wake up!" I heard her voice again, as if she was crying. She was close, nearby. I opened my eyes and my surroundings changed. Everything was so... white. I breathed in heavily. It was all just a dream. Then I saw her.

"Hara!" I hugged her then pain struck me. I moaned in pain.

"Junhyung, I'm okay." She said. "Take a rest."

"No, Hara.. I've been keeping this in for too long..." I refused to.

"What is it?" She asked worriedly.

"I love you."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! I'm sooooo sorry for making Doojoon the bad guy!! >.< Don't hurt me! Lol, anyways, how did ya like it? It's not the best but I've tried! Keke and HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARA!!!! ♥