You [DooCole]

Kara x Beast (Karawr) Collections and Request

(Nicole's POV)

"Yongjoo..." Precious diamonds fell out of his eyes. I stared into his red glassy eyes. My heart fell seeing him cry. With tears falling down, he smiled painfully. "Why does it hurt to see someone you love go love someone else?" He asked my question I had in mind when I fell in love with him five years ago.

"It's because... you become invisible when that person you love, loves someone else." I answered both of us.

"Is that so.." He looked down and sighed. "If one day I could find that person who loves me back... maybe just maybe, I will be able to forget about her."

"There's still me Doojoon." I smiled with my breaking heart and hugged him from behind.

"You're such a good actress." He pulled me and curved his lips. I bit my bottom lip and forced myself to bring the sun to him. To make him shine when there's a dark cloud.

"Lets go!" I got up and dragged him to my family's bar.

"Why are we here?" He asked plainfully with no emotions as I bought soju.

"Drink away!" I handed it to him and started drowning myself in it. I wanted to forget about Doojoon and his pain that we both suffer.

(Doojoon's POV)

I kept drinking and next to me was... Gyuri. She was also drinking. "Gyuri!" I took one last drink of soju and stopped her from drinking.

"Doojoon." She smiled at me. My vision was clear but I am sure that this is Gyuri. She hiccupped and drank more. I grabbed her cup and drank it all down. "What are you doing?"

"This is what I'm doing!" I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"I love you Doojoon." She continued to hiccup. I leaned in on her. Staring at her face, I saw Nicole in her.

"Yongjoo." I widened my eyes.

"What?" She poked my cheeks. "Joonnie" It really was Nicole.

I pulled away from her but she grabbed my shirt and pulled me closer. I never knew she was so strong and.. beautiful. She cupped my cheeks with her hands and soon, our lips were on each other. Still kissing her, my hands unknowingly pulled her closer to me. It was getting hot. Never have I felt this way with Gyuri. During the kiss, Nicole's hiccups acted up again. She pulled away and giggled. "Yongjoo..." I shook my head and thought about what was happenning. "Lets go Yongjoo."

"Where?" She asked as I carried her up to her room.

"Go to sleep." I ruffled her hair as she lied on her bed. She held my hand as her eyes closed. I smiled at her and let go, getting ready to go home.

"Kajima." She pulled my hand. "Doojoon, kajima!" She started crying.

 

Since that night I've avoided Nicole. It was only a month but it felt like years. I didn't answer her calls. I felt so bad for doing this but... I might.. fall for her even more if I don't stop now. I shook my head trying to shake off this feeling of guilt. I got up and got ready for a run at the Han River. I touched my lips remembering that night. She was drunk, she probably didn't mean it when she said she loved me.

(Nicole's POV)

I remember feeling like crap in the morning. Next to me was Doojoon holding my hand. I tried remembering what happened that night. All of it was blocked. It wouldn't come back to me as a memory. After I got up Doojoon woke up and left without a word. He haven't talked to me since then. As I was walking along the river just looking at the water race, I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw a man's back. "I'm sorry." I apologized and bowed.

"It's okay." He turned around and waited for me to face him I assume. I stood up saw Doojoon's face staring at me.

"Doojoon." "Yongjoo." We said each other's name at the same time. My heart pumped faster when I heard him call my name. All this pain that I felt vanished. My heart was jumping in joy.

"Doojoon, where were you? About that night what happened?" I asked him excitedly. He leaned in and kissed me hungrily.

"That's what happened." He grinned as I stood there shocked. "Lets be invisible together."

"How did you know I..." I couldn't finish my sentence.

"Listen Yongjoo." He whispered into my ear. "It's...." A few seconds passed and I was waiting forever to hear him. "Secret." I playfully pushed him away but he came back hugging me tightly. "I think I found that person."

"What person?" I asked.

"That person that's able to make me forget about everything." His fingers ran along my hair.

"Who's that?" I smiled to myself.

"You."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, I hope you liked it! Keke, enjoy and comment! ^0^ Oh and COUNT DOWN! 3 more days until Jiyoung's bday! 4 More til mine!!