Kiss Me [KiYoung]

Kara x Beast (Karawr) Collections and Request

(Kikwang's POV)

I'm Lee Kikwang. School's jock. It's one day before prom and I have no date. I only have eyes for one girl though. Her name is Kang Jiyoung. School's Senior president. Damn life ! After I graduate, how am I going to see her? Having this three year crush !

"Hey Kikwang!" I heard Junhyung shout. I turned around and saw him.

"Wassup?" I asked with a smile on.

"I'm going to prom with Nicole Jung!" He answered excitedly. My eyes and mouth opened wide. Girls like Nicole and Jiyoung are hard to get.

"How did you..." I was speechless. How the hell did Junhyung ask her out?!

"I didn't ask her. She asked me!" I swear I saw tears in this losers eyes.

"What about Jiyoung?! Will she ask me?!" I grabbed the colar of his shirt and shook him. "What about Jiyoung?! My love for her is way beyond what you feel for Nicole!" I continued to whine.

"Then ask her out, !" He pushed me away and stared past me. I turned around and saw her. My heart started to pound and pound. Our eyes met. Oh gawd, her glare was so y. My face started to warm up.

"Y-you didn't hear what I said.... right?" I studdered. Then came Nicole. She placed her arm around Jiyoung.

"What are you doing with my baby Jing?" Nicole smirked at me.

"Nothing! Nothing at all!" I felt uncomfortable.

"In that case, you could go." She turned to look at Junhyung.

"Unnie!" I heard Jiyoung as I turned around to walk away.

"If he's not gonna ask, then why stay here and look at you." The voices were fading as I got further and further away.

That's right. I blew away my chance. Now I'm going to be alone tomorrow! I'm going to stay home and cry.

(Jiyoung's POV)

"Unnie, but I want to go with him!" I pouted at her.

"So did he but he didn't want to ask you did he?" Nicole shot back which caused me to shut up. "Go with Dongwoon or Doojoon."

"Eh..." I replied and walked away to sit down and think.

"Hey Jiyoung!" Yoseob said behind me. "Mind if I sit with you? I looked up at him and nodded. "About tomorrow... wanna go with me?"

"Yoseob..." I started. "I'm not going to go. Sorry."

"Oh, it's okay. Well then, sorry for bothering you. Haha." He puffed his cheeks and waved goodbye as he got up to leave.

Why can't Kikwang just ask me? Why did I fall for a wuss! =.=

I stayed here thinking about Kikwang til school ended. I'm going to his house tomorrow then! Creepy or not, I'm going to do it!

(Kikwang's POV)

It's the day of the prom! It's too late. Too late... I'm devastated! Doomed! Nothing to do! Why me?! Babo Kwang! No wonder everyone calls you that! You can't even ask Jiyoung out! Today's my day to die. Yup. Die. My stayed in bed the whole day waiting for the end of today. The time of the prom was almost starting. Jiyoung must be with some guy.

" my life! I have nothing to live for!" I complained to myself.

"Say that again and see what happens!" Dad glared at me.

"Kikwang! Someone's here for you!" Mom yelled from the living room.

"No one wants me! Go away!" I shouted back.

"That's true. What are you doing here?! Move out! No one wants you!" Dad's glares only got sharper.

"Honey." Mom came in and glared at dad. I got up and saw someone behind mom.

"Hi Kikwang." The person said. I couldn't see her but... that voice. It's so sweet. Then my mom moved and Jiyoung stepped forward. She was so.... beautiful.

"Do you have something to live for now son?" Dad started laughing like a crazy madman. Mom dragged him out and apologized to her.

"What brings you here?" I asked her.

"A stupid guy who doesn't know how to ask a girl out." She answered and smiled meeting my eyes.

"Oh.." I felt stupid. I don't know how to talk when I'm with her. I should ask her now! "Want to go to the prom with me?"

She shook her head. "The prom means nothing to me. I'd rather spend time with you." Making me blush like hell. I got up and started to strip.

She screamed. "What?" I asked forgetting that there was someone in here with me. I quickly made a change as Jiyoung covered her eyes. "You could open them now." I chuckled. "C'mon, lets go!" I grabbed her hand and dragged her to a mini amusement park nearby. We only rode a few but it was fun. Then we had a small nature walk. Jiyoung blended in with nature so naturally. Her cheerful self I never saw at school and her ambition to overcome things made her... cute yet y. I walked her to her house and stared at her. The awkward silence filled the air. She stared back at me.

"Before I go home." She smiled with her eyes. "Kiss me.."

With this sudden demand, I bent down to her height and closed my eyes to kiss her. I felt her mittens on my cheeks and felt her lips on mine. If only this moment could last forever. After the kiss I smiled at her. Now my heart is willing to be confident. She started walking to the door. "Bye Kikwang."

"Wait, Jiyoung!" She turned back immediatly waiting for me. I walked closer to her. "Be mine." 

She hugged me and I felt her nod her head.

"I'm yours."