Next Page

Twicecord

The press conference for the annual ‘Twicecord Q&A’ has just started, and Twice is more than ready enough to answer all of the questions thrown right at them.

 

The seats are in the order of:

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Mina, Chaeyoung, Jihyo, Dahyun, Momo, Sana, Tzuyu

 

Good luck to Twice!

 

~ * ~

 

NaChoYoung: @nosananolife, What kind of wet dreams, u always having? @moguri, break up with Dahyun

 

Sana: Uuhhh (gulps), I prefer not to answer that question anyway.... really... (frowns)

Momo: WHAT!? I WOULD NEVER...

Dahyun: MOMO’S NOT GOING AWAY FROM ME! EVER!

Jihyo: (silent facepalm)

 

Caldariat: @godjihyo, can you just date @chewy and force @nosananolife to break up with her? @chewy Why’s o you still love @nosananolife?

 

Jihyo: I stand by my decision to remain straight as possible. Although I would like to try for Tzuyu...

Tzuyu: But I AM NOT BREAKING UP WITH HER! I still love her, because I believed that she would still be loyal to me... ever...

Sana: Awww... Tzuyu! I love you even more now!

Jihyo: (smiles like a mother)

 

jokerdawn: @godjihyo Why you no let moguri kiss you! Also you y. @chewy have you ever tried to steal Eunha from Sana @jungers Who of twice would you let date Seung-yeon?

 

Jihyo: Um... thanks for the compliment... but Momo is getting too close to my lips.

Momo: (babbles like a baby)

Tzuyu: No.

Sana: ...she was just a friend... really...

Jeongyeon: Umm... can I say no one?

Everyone except Jihyo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon: (complains)

Jeongyeon: Jokes aside, I’ll let Jihyo.

Jihyo: Me?

Jeongyeon: Yes, we’re close, so I would let you.

Jihyo: Um... okay?

Dahyun: Huh, and I thought it would add to Sana’s girlfriends collection.

Sana: (throws Dahyun a paper ball)

Dahyun: OUCH! WHY WOULD YOU HIT THE EYE!?

 

NoNameSinceBirth: @godjihyo will you marry me? @chewy hi there old friend, so tzuyu coke or sprite? @dubudubudahyun Top or bottom? :P Sorreh twice humans Im just a beautiful alien

 

Jihyo: I would... but my parents don’t even know you yet...

Tzuyu: I prefer Coke. Not the drug, though.

Dahyun: ...I prefer myself as the top...

Momo: OH MY GOD! SO YOU’RE THE ALIEN IN OUR SIGNAL MUSIC VIDEO?

Jihyo: Momo, stop going to conclusions...

 

that_whailen52: @chewy how will you protect sana from anyone?(like that one guy who threatens to sana - _ - ) @godjihyo would you rather date a guy or a girl? @jungers is nayeon annoying for you? @chaebae how does mina react when you suddenly kiss her? @dubudubudahyun & @moguri who tops or bottoms?

 

Tzuyu: I WILL KILL THEM BY CHOKING THEIR THROATS WITH MY HANDS. WITH BLOOD ON MY HANDS, I TELL YOU!

Jihyo: Tzuyu, calm down... although I would prefer dating a guy.

Jeongyeon: Always.

Nayeon: (elbows Jeong) BUT WHYYY?

Chaeyoung: She freezes.

Mina: (motionless)

Dahyun: Momo’s the bottom.

Momo: ...w-what...

 

hotitzu: @nosananolife if you found @chewy flirting with a group of female idols, wwyd? Tzuyu had already said she'd never leave you, but what if SHE starts snaking around? You find your precious Tzuyu kissing other people. Will you still stay with her?

 

Sana: Um... that is a hard question indeed, given the situation that me and Tzuyu’s roles become reversed...

Tzuyu: ...w-what...

Sana: But I trust that she will stay with me, forever. I trust her a lot that she will still be mine. (smiles proudly)

Tzuyu: (smiles like an idiot)

 

Ragel13: @chewy did you know that Sana has 999+ girlfriends? What will you do now?

 

Tzuyu: Um... but she will only pick me. I trust her.

 

Tzudaeng: @nosananolife what was your reaction when you saw Elkie (from CLC) and Tzuyu had matching couple nails and started to become close friends? @squirtlenayeonnie Has Jeongyeon ever acted sweet to you (without anyone forcing her)? If so, what's the cheesiest and the sweetest thing she said? xD @chewy how is Minjoong doing lol. Since Nayeon likes plush toys as well have you ever played together with her?

 

Sana: HONESTLY, I FELT JEALOUS.

Tzuyu: S-Sana... (blushing)

Nayeon: ...y-yes... (blushes as well) I-I think it said that s-she w-would... AH! I CAN’T SAY IT OUT LOUD!

Tzuyu: Minjoong is doing fine. And no, Nayeon is too annoying for me.

Nayeon: BUT WHYYY?

 

ceejaxfxsnsd0509: @chaebae @ minari what will either of you do when one of you decided to break up? @chewy if michaeng break up what will you do since you're their number 1 shipper? @nosananolife if chewy break up with you what will you do? @jungers when will you become sweet to nayeon? Don't wait until she look for another one to love @squirtlenayeonnie you're cute. I love you @godjihyo do you love someone right now? @dubudubudahyun is there a day that momo leave you alone for jokbal? @moguri who will you choose? Jokbal or Dubu?

 

Chaeyoung: I will cry.

Mina: I will hide myself from this world.

Tzuyu: TO HELL WHAT’S HAPPENING, THEY’RE STILL TOGETHER!

Sana: ...my heart will break... and I-I will disappear since I trust her now...

Jeongyeon: I don’t even know. And bruh, she wouldn’t look for one... or else I’m bringing a pipe.

Nayeon: Aww, I love you too, but I love Jeong more!

Jihyo: Not yet.

Dahyun: THAT’S NEVER EVER GONNA HAPPEN!

Momo: ...w-why... DUBU!

 

bguimaraes: @squirtlenayeonie whats the best birthday gift you've given Jeongyeon (thts doesn't include you btw)  @chewy if Sana was dating someone else would u suffer in silence or move on?  @dubudubudahyun if you had to marry one member, have another and kill one who would they be?  @chaebae what's ur favorite michaeng moment?  @minari Momo or Sana?  @godjihyo Dahyun or Momo, Sana or Tzuyu and Mina or Chaeyoung? @moguri besides jokbal is there any other kind of food you eat all the time?  @jungers what kind of girlfriend do you want Nayeon to be?

 

Nayeon: Honestly, a whole LEGO set!

Tzuyu: ...I will suffer in silence THEN move on.

Dahyun: MARRY MOMO, WITH SANA AND KILL CHAEYOUNG!

Chaeyoung: WHY!?

Sana: W-wow... that was bold...

Momo: YAY!!

Chaeyoung: ...everything.

Mina: Momo.

Sana: WHY NOT ME?

Jihyo: Tzuyu.

Tzuyu: Aww... (smiles)

Momo: ANYTHING WITH MEAT!

Jeongyeon: I just want her to be the girlfriend she is.

 

KimTzu0614: @chewy @nosananolife Who confessed first?

 

Tzuyu: ...

Sana: ...

Tzuyu: ...Sana.

Sana: ... (blushes madly)

 

nyaarin: @godjihyo are u still ok?

 

Jihyo: I am very much fine, thank you so much for asking.

 

aprcdhite: @squirtlenayeonie are you top or bottom? @chewy if Gucci and Sana drowning, who will you save first?  @dubudubudahyun when is the first time you realize your feeling to momo? @chaebae describe mina in 1 word?  @minari chaeng with long hair / short hair?  @godjihyo what's going on between you and GFRIEND Yerin? are you two ......... @moguri when is the first time you realize your feeling to dahyun? @jungers why so tzundere, gurl.......

 

Nayeon: ...I don’t even know...

Tzuyu: I hate you for asking that question. (frowns) But I have to save my girlfriend.

Dahyun: ...when I saw her dance moves and I was too astonished...

Chaeyoung: Perfect.

Mina: I like both.

Jihyo: NO.

Momo: Since Sixteen...

Jeongyeon: Because I don’t like showing them mostly...

 

baconpancake101: @jeongyeon did you know you are so lucky with nayeon cause she like the perpect girlfriend? @dahmo kiss already!

 

Jeongyeon: Yes, I am aware of that.

Dahyun: ...

Momo: ...

Jihyo: Wow, that was fast.

 

yuyuchou: @chewy n @nosananolife can you two decsribe each other ? @moguri i want you being sweet with @dubudubudahyun @chaebae if @minari have new girlfriend what will you do ? @jungers do you love @squirtlenayeon ? what will you do if she kiss other people than you ? @godjihyo when will you find a girlfriend ? can you start date now ?

 

Tzuyu: I can’t describe well.

Sana: But I think it’s... um... I don’t know...

Momo: But I AM sweet!

Chaeyoung: ...I shall suffer in silence. (frowns)

Jeongyeon: Yes. And no, that’s not gonna happen.

Jihyo: First of all, it’s boyfriend. And second, no.

 

Jeonkimtaekook8: @chaebae : Do you think mina is an angel falling from the sky @minari : do you think chaeyoung handsome and manly? @jungers : lego or nayeon?

 

Chaeyoung & Mina: Yes. (synchronized, then blushes afterwards)

Jeongyeon: Both.

 

parksiyeon_: @godjihyo how's life with the gays? @squirtlenayeonie ur so cute! @jungers hi hyung ;) @moguri BE MY WIFE ILY  @nosananolife ;)))) @minari chae with long hair or short? @dubudubudahyun can I pinch your cheeks? >< @chaebae how's life with Mina? @chewy Sana or Once?

 

Jihyo: Harsh life.

Nayeon: Thanks! (showcases her bunny teeth)

Jeongyeon: Hello.

Momo: No. I love you, though. (winks)

Sana: Um... hi!

Mina: I prefer both.

Dahyun: Um... sure.

Chaeyoung: Beautiful life.

Tzuyu: Both, because I love both.

 

Darknight0900: @chaebae last month, I heard that one Sasaeng Fan From Ilbe Threatens To Murder TWICE Mina, what are your responses to it?

 

Chaeyoung: I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL THAT ING PERSON.

Tzuyu: Take my knife.

Jihyo: Hajima, Tzuyu...

 

ZekkenKryberLiu: For Nayeon -> Since when did you learn and inherit Sana's ertness? How do you manage to make Jeong fall at your childishness? For Jeongyeon -> How do you deal at the Bunny's hormones? And what will you do whenever Nabongs is turning into her own SNAKE MODE? For Momo -> What will you do if you found out that Dubu was the one who secretly hides you stock of jokbal? What can you say about the fact that you're being shipped to every Twice members? For Sana -> Since when did you became a SNAKE? And will you ever lessen your hormone problems? For Jihyo -> If you're given the chance to choose you date from Twice, who will it be? Can you handle your members if they turn into babies for one day? For Mina -> When will you buy your megaphone? Can you survive in the world without ketchup but only CUBS and TIGERS? For Dahyun -> Will you do the ONE DAY AFRICAN CHALLENGE where you'll turn into a black woman for one day? Who eats more, you or Momo? For Chaeyoung -> Will you rather be taller than Mina & Tzuyu and your penguin will find you less cute or stay small forever? Mina being penguin (cute and funny) or Mina being swan (y and elegant)? For Tzuyu -> If you're going to have a small revenge on Sanake-unnie being flirty on every girl, who'll you choose as your payback partner? Give up your tall height to Chaeng and Sana will be finally loyal or stay the tallest and watch your snake being clingy and ert over other girls? For TWICE -> Can any of you control your gayness for one day or not? What type of Love Triangle are you guys having?

 

Jihyo: Holy , this is a long message.

Nayeon: ...I don’t know honestly...

Jeongyeon: I... well... that’s complicated. And I will smash her with a frying pan.

Momo: ...I will ask nicely... and... um... that’s an honor, thank you very much, Onces!

Sana: I don’t know, and I don’t know.

Jihyo: I think it would be Tzuyu. And no, that would turn to chaos.

Mina: ...soon. And I can survive, as long as Chaeng is with me.

Dahyun: NO. And she eats a lot.

Chaeyoung: .........I’d stay small and Mina would be a penguin.

Tzuyu: Elkie, I think.... I give up.

Everyone except Jihyo: NO!

Jihyo: I have no idea what “love triangle” are we having.

 

TomboyGeek: @squirtlenayeonie Are you only clingy around Jeongyeon? I mean you seem a little bit snakey inside ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) @jungers What's the worst thing that you've done on Nayeon? @moguri Would you rather have a lifetime supply of Jokbal(sponsored by me xD) or take Dahyun out on a Jokbal buffet date? @nosananolife We all know you're Sanaconda, but... Are you still a before you met Tzuyu? If yes, then how did you know dem skills applied to Tzuyu? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And also your wet dreams... What did you actually dreamt about? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) @godjihyo Have you ever considered finding a boyfriend/girlfriend(Jihyo could be possibly gay you know) just to throw flashbombs at the members back? @minari You know the Mimo kiss directed by Sanaconda right? Do you have any plans to get Sanaconda back because of the kiss? (Momo could join too, ft. Chaeng and Dahyun seems nice xD) @dubudubudahyun If Momo tries to force-feed you with jokbal even though you're full, what would you do? @chaebae Because of the Mina and BamBam incident, Mina got a lot of hate. At that period, what are you darkest thought to do with the stupid haters? (I have a katana ready here... Hehe) @chewy Did Sana did some "naughty" things to you before you're legal? And also, we all know Sanaconda has 50+ girlfriends(But you're her only wife <3 Never mind, I never said anything xD), what would you do about them if some starts to seduce Sana?

 

Nayeon: YES!

Jeongyeon: I have done a lot that I couldn’t count.

Momo: I’d rather be on a date with Dubu.

Sana: W-what... OF COURSE I WAS! I KNOW A LOT OF SKILLS! And those wet dreams... they’re too “wet.”

Jihyo: Um... for some time, I think.

Mina: By MAKING TZUYU JEALOUS OF SANA.

Dahyun: I’m...fine.

Chaeyoung: ...I hope those haters go rot in hell...

Tzuyu: ...I don’t... think so... and... uh... I’ll kill them.

 

Shewolfash: For all Twice members: what career would you persue if you didn't get casted by JYP? And also will their be any 2yeon, dahmo, satzu, michaeng, and god Jihyo moments in the future? (Ps. I love you dahmo hehe)

 

Nayeon: Um... I think I’d be a vocalist along with Jihyo and Jeongyeon.

Mina: I’d be a ballerina.

Momo: I’d be a backup dancer...

Tzuyu: I’d become a model.

Sana: I would be a commercial star!

Chaeyoung: I would pursue arts.

Dahyun: I would become... um... religious... (prays)

Jihyo: Hopefully, there will still be moments.

 

Kpopfan75: @jungers why are you not affectionate with Nayeon ? @squirtlenayeon Have you ever heard of playing hard to get? Maybe you should try that on Jeongyeon ^^

 

Jeongyeon: ...just because.

Nayeon: No. I’m not in the mood.

 

Parkeunhoo: Guys can you name the (lady)idols you like outside twice

 

Jihyo: Oh please, we all know we love Oh My Girl. Especially Nayeon.

 

T01BLQS: @nosananolife who else will you date other than tzuyu. Does tzuyu have make jealous before and why @chaebae do you think that you will grow up more in term of height @moguri what is your fav hobby other than eating and dancing @jungers do you really love nayeon or not. If not i will take her B-) @godjihyo please give me some tips on how to control the gays @chewy are you still . just yes or no because i am curious and if yes when is your first ;-) @dubudubudahyun i always saw you clinging with sana. Why?? Give 5 reasons XD @squirtlenayeon why are you so childish ? @minari what is the sweetest thing hou have done with chaeyoung

 

Sana: ...No, no, and no.

Chaeyoung: OF COURSE. TRUST ME!

Momo: ...being cute?

Jeongyeon: Of course, I love her.

Jihyo: Just ignore all of them.

Tzuyu: No... because of Sana.

Dahyun: Why the would I give 5 reasons?

Nayeon: BECAUSE I AM!

Mina: Loving her.

 

Edwardei1: @junger: How often did Nayeon made you said "meh"? @nosananolife: What actually happened after jihyo asked you what did you 2 are alone in the dorm, not that I know of =3 @chaebae: Would you be Mina's future wife as well ? ;)

 

Jeongyeon: All the time.

Sana: ...you know.

Chaeyoung: YES.

 

otterpenguin: To all the 8 gays: are you guys reading some fictions written about you? do you guys get jealous whenever you encountered one where that you're not partnered with your significant other? Who gets jealous among who? @jihyo: who among your famous ships do you like the most? JiTzu? MiHyo? SaHyo? JiMo?

 

Chaeyoung: I came across most of them. Out of all of us, Tzuyu is the one most jealous of all those SaiDa fics.

Jihyo: I love JiTzu, because it fits.

 

Pink1003TT4: Dahyun: do you feel jealous when Momo has too much skinship with other members? Momo: The same question for you :) Dahmo: Do you fight often :v? Who apologise first? Any punishments for each other? Satzu: I love you guys. GodJihyo: I admire you calmness, and pokerface :) bye bye

 

Dahyun: ...y-yes. But I try to hide it.

Momo: Same goes for me.

Dahyun: I think not. But if it was, it would be Momo.

Tzuyu: I love you too.

Jihyo: Thanks.

 

sleepeatsleeprepeat: A question for Sana: What will you do if you made Tzuyu angry? Heheheheh

 

Sana: ...honestly, I will try to cheer her up.

 

IrminaPL: @moguri When will you marry Dahyun?

 

Momo: Soon.

 

tzunadamo: I have a question for everyone (=u=)b Besides your 'lover', who would you actually want to date? :3

 

Nayeon: Momo.

Jeongyeon: Momo.

Momo: Mina.

Jihyo: Tzuyu.

Sana: Dahyun.

Mina: Nayeon.

Dahyun: Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung: Sana.

Tzuyu: Chaeyoung.

Jihyo: ...wow, why are we all honest today?

 

Ragel13: @nosananolife if Tzuyu got tired of you flirting and snaking with other girls and she breaks up with you and moves on to another person, what would you do ad would you feel? @godjihyo can we be friends? @momoring and @chewy what would you do if saida became real?

 

Sana: I would feel sad. And I would think that it is all my fault and that I will regret it for the rest of my life.

Jihyo: Sure, why not?

Momo: ...I will die.

Tzuyu: ...I will hide myself forever... and then become Darth Vader...

 

elegantzuyu: @nosananolife what did you feel when Tzuyu was the one who excitedly approached Elkie in the Dream Concert? I saw in the beginning of the video that you just had your phone in hand and was staring at them. Dahyun was the happy one since she took photos of Tzuyu and Elkie. What did you do when you guys got home? Did you confront Tzuyu or not? @Chewy did you wish Elkie was part of Twice? Is it possible that you would fall for Elkie and break up with Sana? Is it a bonus trait that Elkie can speak Mandarin like you since there is no language barrier compared with your interactions with Sana?

 

Sana: I felt jealous. Honestly, I confronted her.

Tzuyu: I would wish, but she’s just a best friend. It’s a bonus trait, honestly.

 

elegantzuyu: @nosananolife: how do you feel about people shipping TaeTzu (Tzuyu x Taehyung)? Do you think they look good together? Would you support their KDrama if they were paired? @Chewy: I read the traits of V's ideal type and he basically described you: cold at first but eventually gets warm/tsundere, respects and loves their parents, practical with money etc. So how do you feel about that? Does Taehyung have a chance with you if you weren't dating Sana? If you were given a KDrama as a couple would you accept it? Both of you have nice acting skills :D

 

Sana: I would feel jealous. But to be honest... um... they would look good... huh... (thinking) but I would still support their drama.

Tzuyu: Wow, that was a first. I think he would get a chance... I can accept it, because I wanted a drama.

 

2wice- (server owner): My best friend, let’s just call her E, has her birthday coming tomorrow. So Nayeon, she is biased towards you. Could you greet her a birthday message?

 

Nayeon: Oh sure! So, E, whoever you are... happy birthday! Stay positive, and believe that you can reach for your dreams. I have faith in you! Next time, meet me in the next fanmeet, okay? (smiling)

Jihyo: How inspiring.

 

Jihyo: That’s it?

Jeongyeon: Pretty sure that’s it.

Jihyo: Okay, we’ll warp up for now. Goodbye everyone!

 

And as Twice wave their goodbyes, the area darkens for now as everyone leaves.

 

happy birthday to my friend, who goes by the AFF username ParkHeongChul!