Chapter 2

Two Doctors In Love || Book 2

Kyulkyung"s POV

ONE YEAR LATER...

Yes, you could say that I proposed to Chaeyeon unnie one year ago. She accepted it immediately which made me happy, of course. It was finally our wedding day, the day was prefect with no clouds blocking the sun. It wasn't that hot though, the temperature was warm.

I looked at myself in the mirror, admiring the dress that my mom had planned to give to me in the future. It was the dress my mom had worn on her wedding day. A light pink dress with flowers covering some parts of the dress. It reached to the bottom of my shoes, but wasn't touching the ground.

"Kyulkyung?" Nayoung unnie asked as she knocked on the door, her voice muffled.

I smiled, "Come in."

She opened the door, revealing a beautiful white dress that went to her knees. She smiled, "You look beautiful, Kyulkyung."

I gave her a forced smile, "Really?"

She nodded and smiled warmly, "Oh, Chaeyeon's done. You should get ready."

I nodded and walked with Nayoung unnie. We reached to the front of the hallway, standing in front of the tall doors that awaited us. I took a deep breath and smiled, "Let's enter."

Nayoung unnie nodded and signaled the guards to open the door. The moment the doors opened, a bell chimed loudly. Relatives and friends had taken their seats on the sides, while Chaeyeon unnie was in the front with her lovely white dress that her mom had designed.

I smiled and took Nayoung unnie's arm, slowly moving to the front. As we walked, there were oohs and ahhs echoing everywhere in the church. When we reached to the front, Nayoung unnie gently let go of my hand, smiled at both me and Chaeyeon unnie, then took a seat next to Sejeong unnie and Chungha unnie.

I smiled and looked at Chaeyeon unnie, who smiled at me before looking at the priest. The priest cleared his throat and looked at Chaeyeon unnie, "Do you take Zhou Kyulkyung as your loving wife?

She replied calmly, "Yes I do."

The priest then looked at me with a warm smile, "Do you take Jung Chaeyeon as your loving wife?"

I smiled, "Yes I do."

Then I looked at Chaeyeon unnie, who took a deep breath and began to say her vows, "I, Jung Chaeyeon, take you Zhou Kyulkyung, to be my wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death do us part."

The priest nodded then looked at me. I took a deep breath, "I, Zhou Kyulkyung, take you Jung Chaeyeon, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death do us part."

The priest gave us a final nod, "You may kiss the bride."

You may think, who's the bride when both of you guys are girls? Really, no one cared. Chaeyeon unnie headed for me first though. She started with a simple kiss, but before she stopped, she slipped her tongue in my mouth, making me moan silently. No one heard us though; everyone was screaming and yelling. She smirked and turned to smile at everyone. I blushed and then did the same like her.

We celebrated afterwards, talking to relatives and friends. Finally, it was time for us to depart, but Sejeong unnie decided to have more fun at our apartment. No one disagreed. We reached to our apartment and began to eat and drink. Sejeong unnie had gotten Chaeyeon unnie drunk, both of them finishing twenty beer cans. Sejeong unnie had a wicked smile on her face, dragging Chungha unnie home. Chungha unnie could only sigh, but smirked when Sejeong unnie whispered something to her. Nayoung unnie shook her head in disappointment and wished us the best before leaving.

I sighed and looked at Chaeyeon unnie, who was talking funny. I held her arm, "Chaeyeon unnie, let's get you dressed."

She smiled, "Won't you do it for me?"

I blushed, but maintained a causal voice, "No! Unnie, stop being childish and start changing into your pajamas!"

She got up slowly, "Fine."

I sighed and headed for our room, but the minute I did that, I regretted it. She slammed me to the wall with a smirk, the alcohol clearly took over her.

"Let's have some fun today."

I looked away, "Unnie, not in that condition."

She pouted, "Kyulkyung, I was enjoying the moment."

I sighed and gave her a playful smirk, wrapping my arms around her neck, "Then I expect that you'll take over tonight?"

She smirked back before pulling me into the room, "Leave that to me."

THE NEXT DAY...

I squinted my eyes as soon as the sun's rays hit me. I yawned and turned to my side, only to see Chaeyeon unnie's sleeping face. I smiled, but then realized that she was still sleeping. I sighed and walked to the bathroom to change into new clothes. I then went back to the bed and smiled at Chaeyeon unnie, whispering in her ear, "Rise and shine, Chaeyeon unnie."

She groaned, but gave me a playful smile with her eyes closed. She opened them and gave me a cute frown, "Why are you calling me Chaeyeon unnie? We're married already."

I winked at her, "I like calling you that, can't I?"

She sighed, "Fine."

I pulled her up from the bed, "Cook me food! I'm hungry!"

She raised her eyebrow, "Can't you cook food by yourself?"

I frowned, "Your cooking's way more better than mine though."

I then yelled loudly, "I AM HUNGRY!"

She blocked her ears, "Fine! Give me a minute or two."

I smiled and headed for the kitchen, "I can't wait to eat!"

She rolled her eyes playfully and laughed, then headed for the bathroom. After five minutes, she went to the kitchen and looked for her apron. She found it placed neatly on the counter and began to tie it around her waist. It was the same apron from the hospital, strawberries from big to small, and pink was everywhere.

I smiled and hummed. She giggled at my cute actions then began cracking the egg onto the pan. With her skills, she quickly flipped the egg onto the plate once the egg was done cooking. She scooped the cooked rice out of the container and placed them in two small bowls. She cutted up the kimchi and placed them onto a plate, cooking up the meat and placing them on another plate. She brought all of the dishes to the table with no sweat. She smiled, "Enjoy."

I smiled back and began digging into my food, giving cute reactions and saw that Chaeyeon unnie was satisfied. After I finished eating, I patted my stomach and sighed, "Thank you for the food!"

Chaeyeon unnie smiled and pointed to her cheek, "My reward?"

I giggled and pressed my lips hard against her cheek. She giggled back and sighed, "Where do you plan to go for our honeymoon?"

I pondered for a moment, "I don't really know."

She smiled, "I have an idea."

I smiled back, "Where?"

She showed me a picture of a beach with a sunset background on her phone, "Let's go to Ggotji Beach."