Baek Il

Gomawo, Jagiya ©
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Busan, South Korea)

 

JinAh turns 100 day today and YongHwa parents hold the 100th day party for her. All of YongHwa relatives and his long time high school friends are there to celebrate one of the important milestone in each child life as it marks the completion of the fourth trimester of a child since he/she is conceived. It can be considered as the first birthday. 

SeoHyun is busy getting JinAh to get ready as the event will start in an hour. YongHwa's mom prepare a very cute hanbok for JiAh that matches her parents' and her sisters' hanboks. "JinAh ya, look at this beautiful hanbok. Halmeoni order it specially for you. Isn't it nice gongjunim?" JinAh now is very clever, she love to laugh when her parents are talking to her. She also love it when her sisters play with her.

Suddenly SeoHyun feels a pair of arms wrap around her waist and she knew who it is from the after shave scent. "Time flies. Can't believe she is already 100 days old. She grows up so fast." YongHwa said as he leans his chin on his wife shoulder and looking at her youngest.  

"I know right, soon she will start crawling, walking, talking and before we know it she is no longer a baby. I will surely miss these moments." SeoHyun cuddles JinAh and kiss her chubby cheeks. The little girl smile when her eomma smooch her cheeks. JinAh has grown a lot. She weighs more than 5kg now and her cheeks are so chubby. "Here, hold her oppa, I nned to get the other 2 to get ready as well." 

YongHwa takes JinAh from his wife and tickle the baby's stomach. Little JinAh love it when YongHwa did that and she laugh out loud. "Aigoo choa.." YongHwa is so happy that JinAh wants him now not like when she was just born when she will cry if YongHwa held her. 

"Careful oppa, I just fed her not too long ago. Don't tickle her too much or she will vomit." SeoHyun warns him before she get to the next room to get HanAh and MinAh dress. "I already prepare your hanbok, it's in the closet." 

YongHwa nods and continue playing with his youngest. He keeps tickling JinAh. The more his little girl laugh, the more he will tickle her. To YongHwa her baby's laughs are addictive. He seems to forgot what his wife had warn him, while he is busy tickling JinAh, the baby vomit and she puke on YongHwa's favourite Laker's sleeveless t-shirt. He laugh looking at the situation. Having 3 kids, to get puked, peed and pood on is normal, he already used to it. "JinAh ya, it's appa's favourite T-shirt." Little JinAh who didn't understand anything smile at him which straightaway melt his heart. He take the handkerchief and wipe JinAh's mouth and put her back on the crib before he took off his tshirt and put it in the bathroom. 

SeoHyun who just return from the other room is surprised to see heer husband topless when she enter their room back. "Yeobo, why are you half ?" 

"Our baby just puke on me." YongHwa giggles as he walk to the closet to change into the hanbok.

SeoHyun chuckles, "I told you right, she just fed don't tickle her too much. JinAh ya, why did you puke on appa?" little JinAh just smile when hearing her mother's voice talking to her. 

"Jagiya, help me tying this." YongHwa called for his wife to help him with his hanbok and Seohyun helps her husband. "Now, you are done." SeoHyun said and give YongHwa a peck on the lips. "Don't I smell like baby's puke?"

"Can't I kiss you if you smell like baby's puke?" she smile. 

"Of course you can. I don't mind to kiss you either even if you smell like baby's puke." he said and he lean down to give her a kiss on the lips. SeoHyun close her eyes and responds to her husband sweet kiss. She encircled her arms wround his neck while he wraps his arms around her waist. They share the sweet kiss for few moments before their elder girls barge in. 

"Appa!" they shout before they realized they come in at the wrong timing. Both of them cover their eyes with their small hands. YongHwa and SeoHyun immediately stop kissing and SeoHyun blushed. "We got caught again." she said.

"Mihane appa, but halmeoni is loooking for you." HanAh said. 

"Really? Ok Appa coming down in a while." he told his daughter before turning to face his wife. "We need to work on finding the best time to make out." he whispers to her ear and SeoHyun felt her cheeks hot. She slaps his arm for his naughty remarks.

"Go and bring the girls down. I need to get ready. I'll take JinAh with me." 

"Arasso, can we continue where we left off later?" YongHwa's pout. 

"We'll see how. Now go. Eomonim is waiting." 

YongHwa smirks as he walk towards his girls. "Come on girls. Let's find halmeoni."

When YongHwa left, SeoHyun touch her lips and smile shyly. It's been a while they hadn't really make out. YongHwa is a really considerate husband, he knew that a woman needs a proper rest after birth so he will not touch her for few months after she gave birth to let her rest. He didn't even dare to attempt to kiss her passionantely to avoid himself of losing control. To be honest, SeoHyun does miss her husband's kiss. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After SeoHyun is done putting on her hanbok, she brings JinAh down to the living area where the party will be held. Many of YongHwa's relative already arrived. CNBLUE members are there too with their wives and kids. JongHyun is busy talking with Yonghwa, his brother and cousins and all them are talking in strong Busan accent. Though she always  heard YongHwa and JongHyun talk in Busan accent but in Seoul, their accent is not so strong but when they are in Busan, automatically they bring out their strong accent when they are talking. Probably because of the environment where everyone is talking in Gyeosang-do dialect. MinHyuk and JungShin is talking with YongHwa's dad and her dad while their wives are talking with her mom and Yonghwa's mom. 

"Oh, there they are," YongHwa mom make a remark as soon as she see SeoHyun with baby JinAh in the living room and all the guests turn to look at them. SeoHyun smile and bows politely to all the guests. YongHwa walks towards his wife and he take JinAh from her and carry her. 

"Thank you everyone for coming and spend your time with us to celebrate one of the remarkable milestone of my youngest angel. I hope you all will enjoy yourtime here." YongHwa make an opening announcement.

"Shall we start?" Mrs Kim Pil Ok ask wnd YongHwa nods. 

He then take SeoHyun and JinAh to the main table, and put Jinah on the baby chair next to the cake. Their elder daughters join in when SeoHyun called for them.There are a lot of other delicacies that usually prepared for 100 day celebration. Everyone is adoring how cute she is and start to take many pictures. JinAh is clueless on what's going on but since she love cameras flash, she smile everytime she see handphone focusing on her. all the guests congratulate JinAh for turning 100 day and give her gifts and money pockets. YongHwa and SeoHyun in return give them rice cake as a token of appreciation. 

After they are done, YongHwa then take SeoHyun and his daughters to his grandmother. Since his grandmother is over 90 years old, she can't move much so she just sit at a corner in the living room. 

"Halmeoni, how are you?" YongHwa hugs her and kiss her cheeks.

YongHwa grandmother in return hug her big baby while patting his back. "Aigoo, my puppy is all grown up now. Can't believe you are a father of 3. He showed off a proud face in front of her halmeoni. 

"Halmeoni, how are you been doing?" Seohyun bowed politely to her. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter